What's new

The Truth about Debbie Cook as Captain of Flag

Purple Rain

Crusader
LOL, Steve would race home in his Chevy Malibu, (from AOLA) turn on the television and make dinner. He ALWAYS had a turkey leg and salad. He ALWAYS watched "The Rockford Files" while eating dinner. He ate with his hands....grabbing a hand full of lettuce and eating that in between taking bites off his turkey leg.

We didn't really talk much. He was like you say a high tech terminal at AO. I had just arrived in LA in 1983 to do my OT 1-3. I solo audited in the living room, during the day, while he was at work.

I did mention in another post months ago, that there was one rare occasion where he did spill some beans to me.....

This information should not be posted publicly under the name of this person. It is a huge privacy violation.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Thanks Sheila.

Yes it was kinda funny, I was usually home when Steve arrived for dinner. He did not want to talk....and was glued to the television watching his favorite show....Rockford Files.

We were two bachelors living together...so the place was a disaster, never cleaned...plates in the sink and all that...

And this is probably too much information...

Yes, it is too much information. My god, how insensitive.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I disagree....

Please elaborate

AND please allow me to add to my posts:
FUCK YOU ... and FUCK YOU AOLA

You don't stop and THINK do you. There is a reason minors are not allowed to be named - not even by association. You can't even get that information from a court of law. And it also shows you know NOTHING of the agony a person endures when such things occur. He would probably return your sentiments heartily, whoever he is.

Leland

Crusader
Yes, it is too much information. My god, how insensitive.

Steve Miller.....He was COMPLETELY in the loop about a public at AOLA that had molested his daughter.....and as far as I am sure, did not report him or the matter to the police.

I do not think I am "being insensitive."

Purple Rain

Crusader
Steve Miller.....He was COMPLETELY in the loop about a public at AOLA that had molested his daughter.....and as far as I am sure, did not report him or the matter to the police.

I do not think I am "being insensitive."

You are posting the private details of an innocent victim online. How DARE you?!

Leland

Crusader
You don't stop and THINK do you. There is a reason minors are not allowed to be named - not even by association. You can't even get that information from a court of law. And it also shows you know NOTHING of the agony a person endures when such things occur. He would probably return your sentiments heartily, whoever he is.

? What ? I did not mention any minors my name.

You must have misconstrued my post.....I don't even know the minors name...nor the father of the minor. I was just told it did happen, by a person that did know all about it.

Leland

Crusader
How many daughters does the guy have? Journalists are not even allowed to name them by association.

Please read my post above....and re-read my other posts about this. You have got some wire crossed. I did not know the father's name. I did not know the daughter's name.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
<snip>
But really, I think talking about myself and what happened sometimes hurts me more than it helps me. (I stopped writing my history)
<snip>

Two tips from my grandma's repertoire of household wisdoms:

1. Don't put more on your plate than you're able to eat.
2. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

These two simple sentences can not only be applied to food, they work just as well with other real life issues. Whatever it is you are confronted with, you almost always have the choice to say: "Nope, that's a bit too much for me ATM, so I'll just take a small bite and leave the rest for later." You can even set the whole "meal" aside and save it for later.

Dealing with problems as soon as you become aware of them is a good idea, but trying to deal with anything and everything right then and there can be counter-productive. This is when grandma's wisdom #3 comes in handy: "One little baby step at a time."

:coolwink:

Leland

Crusader
I am curious. This situation at AOLA that I've written about twice. And I'm just asking for speculation here.....

Since the Cramming Officer knew about an AO public molesting his daughter....and obviously the Auditor and C/S knew....what I am asking is would there have been gossip about it through out the entire org?

I know for sure that case was gossiped about...and talked about around the org.

I suppose someone that had worked at AOLA could answer this..or someone that was SO and worked at any org.

M

Moderator 2

I'm watching and see nothing wrong. The person was not named and some good can come of shining some sunlight on the crime and the person's father who was complicit.

Purple, please don't start another inquisition.

M2

Purple Rain

Crusader
I am curious. This situation at AOLA that I've written about twice. And I'm just asking for speculation here.....

Since the Cramming Officer knew about an AO public molesting his daughter....and obviously the Auditor and C/S knew....what I am asking is would there have been gossip about it through out the entire org?

I know for sure that case was gossiped about...and talked about around the org.

I suppose someone that had worked at AOLA could answer this..or someone that was SO and worked at any org.

Why don't you go and ask her?

Leland

Crusader
Why don't you go and ask her?

I can see that my writing in not clear enough....

I don't know her. I never knew her. I never met her. I never met or knew her father. I don't know her father. I don't know her father's name. I don't know her name.

Two Cents

Patron with Honors
Of the many illogical items in the C of S, the Sea Organization is the most egregious. First of all, this is the Earth, right? Not the home of some off-beat, whole track pseudo-governmental group, nor is it meant to be. We are humans and posses humanity, dignity and love in great quantities.
The Sea Organization's group agreement does not care for the individual people in it at all and has no humanity, as it is Not based on love for humanity, that is very evident.

Okay, sorry, I had to get that out after I read about the "Hole" incident posted on this thread, I felt ill and still do. How much more "Lord of the Flies" can you get than that scene? Psychotic beatings and physical public pillory to induce "confessions?" Where has that been seen before, Torquemada?

Regarding Debbie's period at Flag, the items listed that she participated in during that time are pretty consistent with my long-term observations as well.
She was working in accordance with the group's agreement of degrading each individual staff member as thoroughly as possible. She was quite good at feathering her own nest as well, while this was happening through her orders.

When I was in a staff service position at Flag at this time, I was told I was making things too nice, and ordered to stop it. I was sickened then, and routed out not too long after that.

Debbie was a very functional executive for a very insane organization, there is no doubt about it.

However, her personal actions of courage in the "Hole" are also consistent with my knowledge of some of her actions at Flag. When she felt she had some latitude or reason to change an unjust situation, I know that she did, when she could. I also know this personally as she rescued a friend of mine from the
RPF'S RPF when she saw her there and got her out.

So, there is more than one aspect to most of us, and to her as well, I guess. She is neither 100 percent monster or saint, none of us are.
However, it is not true that she was not also a victim. She was at least victimized in the end by her time in the "Hole," and she was victimized in the beginning by the brutalization process of the Sea Organization.

That all of this is occurring in an organization supposedly dedicated to the welfare of mankind is beyond belief.
But so was what came up in the Nuremburg Trials.

But whenever "the end justifies the means" this type of behavior can occur because, to me,
violence really is the last refuge of the incompetent.

To think that Dianetics was based on the idea of the elimination of physical and mental pain, and it's management thrives on the installation of it.

Everything stated in KSW applies here, except that the one installing the "group think" and running off-beat whole track was LRH.
That he became so twisted a squirrel is a tragedy like watching little Anakin Skywalker become Darth Vader.

So has this organization been overrun by adrenalin-addicted storm troopers and their flunkies.

As far as the cadets working for the events with DM at Flag, as far as I am aware, they were involved in building sets, etc. not sexual abuse.
Not to say this never did occur. There was an incident I knew of personally, and the perpetrator, who was in charge of the cadets, was removed and off-loaded. But, no, no police were involved that I know of. Staff cannot report to the police even though policy states they are to do so. They would be declared for doing so, and they know it.

The insanity and evil purpose toward children, families and humankind is so evidenced by posting someone who would have done this in a position of authority over children.
Again, sorry, I just feel sickened by this. I had forgotten/suppressed so much of this in an attempt to be able to live life.
But the truth is that the Sea Organization is evil and insane in the first degree and brutalizes and victimizes all it touches.

And, it is the management organization of the C of S. So any good at all those organizations potentially could or would have done is twisted and crazed by its insane management.

Spin City, indeed.

Love,

Two Cents

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Of the many illogical items in the C of S, the Sea Organization is the most egregious insanity. First of all, this is the Earth, right? Not the home of some off-beat, whole track pseudo-governmental group, nor is it meant to be. We are humans and posses humanity, dignity and love in great quantities.
The Sea Organization's group agreement does not care for the individual people in it at all and has no humanity, as it is Not based on love for humanity., that is very evident.

Okay, sorry, I had to get that out after I read about the "Hole" incident posted on this thread, I felt ill and still do. How much more "Lord of the Flies" can you get than that scene? Psychotic beatings and physical public pillory to induce "confessions?" Where has that been seen before, Torquemada?

Regarding Debbie's period at Flag, the items listed that she participated in during that time are pretty consistent with my long-term observations as well.
She was working in accordance with the group's agreement of degrading each individual staff member as thoroughly as possible. She was quite good at feathering her own nest as well, while this was happening through her orders.

When I was in a staff service position at Flag, I was told I was making things too nice, and ordered to stop it, personally. I was sickened then, and routed out not too long after that.

Debbie was a very functional executive for a very insane organization, there is no doubt about it.

However, her personal actions of courage in the "Hole" are also consistent of my knowledge of some of her actions at Flag. When she felt she had some latitude or reason to change an unjust situation, I know that she did, when she could. I also know this personally as she rescued a friend of mine from the
RPF'S RPF when she saw her there and got her out.

So, there is more than one aspect to most of us, and to her as well, I guess. She is neither 100 percent monster or saint, none of us are.
However, it is not true that she was not also a victim. She was at least victimized in the end by her time in the "Hole," and she was victimized in the beginning by the brutalization process of the Sea Organization.

That all of this is occurring in an organization supposedly dedicated to the welfare of mankind is beyond belief.
But so was what came up in the Nuremburg Trials.

But whenever "the end justifies the means" this type of behavior can occur because, to me,
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

To think that Dianetics was based on the idea of the elimination of physical and mental pain, and it's management thrives on the installation of it.

Everything stated in KSW applies here, except that the one installing the "group think" and running off-beat whole track was LRH.
That he became so twisted a squirrel is a tragedy like watching little Anakin Skywalker become Darth Vader.

So has this organization been overrun by adrenalin-addicted storm troopers and their flunkies.

As far as the cadets working for the events with DM at Flag, as far as I am aware, they were involved in building sets, etc. not sexual abuse.
Not to say this never did occur. There was an incident I knew of personally, and the perpetrator, who was in charge of the cadets, was removed and off-loaded. But, no, no police were involved that I know of. Staff cannot report to the police even though policy states they are to do so. They would be declared for doing so, and they know it.

The insanity and evil purpose toward children, families and humankind is so evidenced by posting someone who would have done this in a position of authority over children.
Again, sorry, I just feel sickened by this. I had forgotten/suppressed so much of this in an attempt to be able to live life.
But the truth is that the Sea Organization is evil and insane in the first degree and brutalizes and victimizes all it touches.

And, it is the management organization of the C of S. So any good at all those organizations potentially could or would have done is twisted and crazed by its insane management.

Spin City, indeed.

Love,

Two Cents

Great Post, thanks.

I want to say, on another vein, that Debbie Cook was a big fish at flag....the biggest. She ran the place.

But then she went to int. She was not the biggest fish at int.

As a former public....I would have thought in the past...that OK, Debbie went to Int....I would have been sure that she would have been treated with the respect and honor that her position within the Cof$ would have demanded. A visiting Commanding Officer.

But now with the Internet....the truth comes out.....

And the physical mistreatment goes all the way back to the Apollo and probably even farther back than that.

Now I know the truth.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
And the physical mistreatment goes all the way back to the Apollo and probably even farther back than that.

Now I know the truth.

Yes Leland. Mistreatment such as sleeping at St. Hill and not being permitted to go home, huge Ethics conditions, clobbering and excessive punishment occurred at St. Hill before the Apollo was even purchased.

In Scientology Inc. there are no mistakes, there are only CRIMES.
You made an error because of an Evil Intention to Destroy Scientology !

It comes from HCO Policy Letter of 5 January 1968, “Overfilled In-Basket, Bad News.” LRH says:

“MAKE THE PENALTIES FOR NONCOMPLIANCE AND FALSE REPORTS TOO GRUESOME TO BE FACED AND ENFORCE THEM.”

In the same issue, Hubbard also said, “It takes far more ethics and far steeper, enforced penalties to make an organization work than Scientologists have been using.”

Hence we have the worldwide nick name "Scientology, the Cult of Abuse"
Just go into YOUTUBE search engine and type in "Scientology Abuse", you will find video after video after video exposing Scientology ABUSE globally and from people who never knew each other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIE4iOjn4Lw&list=PL97bG9F7T-UfbWG17flpaFJg8pUw75W89

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Originally posted by LuLu Bell

Steve Miller managed to hang in there through all the shit the NSO were put through. He and Susan Soloman were the last two to go, from what I recall. The org was ordered by management to get rid of all of the non-Sea Org staff; I think it was around 1990. That's when he finally left.

----------------------------
Don't mean to derail this thread but Steve was of the first people I met in Scientology around 1995.

He was working an a field auditor out of his house. I really liked him.

Is he still a Corporate Scientologist, an Indie? Or gone

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
Great Post, thanks.

I want to say, on another vein, that Debbie Cook was a big fish at flag....the biggest. She ran the place.

But then she went to int. She was not the biggest fish at int.

As a former public....I would have thought in the past...that OK, Debbie went to Int....I would have been sure that she would have been treated with the respect and honor that her position within the Cof$ would have demanded. A visiting Commanding Officer.

But now with the Internet....the truth comes out.....

Now I know the truth.

this is sorta funny. Debbie cook ran the whole flag land base. she was top dog. In fact Debbie ran nothing she was a hood ornament. Just like Ron Norton had been prior when debbie was a lowly division head. Sure they got the fancy uniform and made to look important. this accomplishes two things it gives a ready scape goat for int management and gives the public the idea that everyone in the sea org is able to make real decisions for themselves. neither are true. I know this because I was In the CMO unit that ran flag. Make no mistake if you want to know the person that really ran the FLB it was the CO CMOCW ( tom devocht) he held that post for quite a while during the reign of the Debbie cook. She could see the inner workings of everything from her post prior to being made capt FSO. she did nothing to fix the outpoints. she infact ignored them, as she had no choice, and forwarded command intention. even when she was out of the clutches she folded and gave them what they wanted.

sad and pathetic. don't choke on any crab legs or get a sun burn debbie. your lips are sealed. disgusting.

Leland

Crusader
this is sorta funny. Debbie cook ran the whole flag land base. she was top dog. In fact Debbie ran nothing she was a hood ornament. Just like Ron Norton had been prior when debbie was a lowly division head. Sure they got the fancy uniform and made to look important. this accomplishes two things it gives a ready scape goat for int management and gives the public the idea that everyone in the sea org is able to make real decisions for themselves. neither are true. I know this because I was In the CMO unit that ran flag. Make no mistake if you want to know the person that really ran the FLB it was the CO CMOCW ( tom devocht) he held that post for quite a while during the reign of the Debbie cook. She could see the inner workings of everything from her post prior to being made capt FSO. she did nothing to fix the outpoints. she infact ignored them, as she had no choice, and forwarded command intention. even when she was out of the clutches she folded and gave them what they wanted.

sad and pathetic. don't choke on any crab legs or get a sun burn debbie. your lips are sealed. disgusting.

Thanks for disclosing the real inner working....