What's new

Scientology NOTs auditing can be harmful because BTs become angry and feel betrayed

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology NOTs auditing can be harmful because Body Thetans become angry and feel betrayed.

Possibly Helpful Advice: A technical explanation why NOTs auditing as done in the COS can be harmful to your health and sanity
http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17378

Excerpts:
Ask some of your OT friends if body thetans are living beings and you will be surprised at the responses you get. Try auditing a pc and treating him or her as a thing and see how much case gain that pc gets. You will invariably get an upset pc and a red tag. Body thetans (spiritual entities or spiritual beings) are tougher than the usual preclear and you can get them to leave you if you follow the NOTs directions but you have not brought them up tone nor have you released them from the incidents they were stuck in. You are instructed to mock up a “thetan hand” and scrape the little suckers off if they don’t leave of their own accord. This is not auditing in any real sense of the word. It is more like the crude practices called exorcism in the Catholic church

The body thetans (spiritual entities) are removed from the vicinity of the OT and the OT feels relief because the pressure or the somatic is gone. The spiritual entity is discarded and forgotten like the inmates of asylums are discarded when their insurance runs out.

They do not really leave and get on with life and they are in really bad condition. They are angry and feel betrayed and they have counter intention to the person who mishandled them and to the organization that is running this abusive process.

What are the consequences of this out of ARC auditing?

When I was at Flag, I noticed auditing rooms that had gray masses hanging from the ceiling and plastered to the walls. These were entities left from incomplete auditing cycles and it felt creepy when I entered these rooms.
So, what about the body thetans that were removed from the people in session?

Some followed the person home and kept out of sight. They are not stupid you know. They would only show up when the OT would do something that restimulated them. Then they would take control and make the OT lie or make others wrong and that would make people shake their heads and think that this was another OT who didn’t seem to be right in the head.

These uprooted but unhandled entities and clusters are boiling with rage and upset and they have a terrible effect on a person’s body and on his thinking. They add stress to the OTs life along with the stress the church has caused and the person becomes predisposed to illnesses of all kinds.

The rest keep accumulating at Flag, at the Sandcastle, the Freewinds, at every Advanced Org in the world like a collection of bad smells. There is a cloud of upset entities around all of these Advanced Scientology organizations and anyone with any spiritual sensitivity can see it. I would think that it also affects new public when they approach these places for the first time.
So what now?

We have definitely proven to our satisfaction that NOTs and OT 3 are harmful to entities because those actions stir up entities and do not bring them to a release point. The OT material mentions the possibility of running the grades and clearing an entity, but I have never heard of it being done in practice. They are audited until they move off or blow and that is it.

There are at least two groups in the independent field that are taking an active role in handling these upset beings at the Advanced Orgs, Ron’s Org Grenchen and the SRT team. These two groups are delivering high ARC OT auditing which treats body thetans (spiritual entities) as living beings. They do remote auditing of these clusters at various Advanced Orgs. For more information see: http://independent-spiritual-technology.com/discussion/index.php?topic=882.0 (registration is required)

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology NOTs auditing can be harmful become BTs becme angry and feel betrayed

Hmmmm.......

If I would be the chief of the psychiatrists then I would order to establish a safe environment for all of this "OT"-BT-clusterfuckers like the one above. I mean the safe environment would be a special building where all of this BT-BS-believers would be collected together with the goal that the society is safe from the BS they are spreading.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Re: Scientology NOTs auditing can be harmful become BTs becme angry and feel betrayed

Scientology NOTs auditing can be harmful because Body Thetans become angry and feel betrayed.

Possibly Helpful Advice: A technical explanation why NOTs auditing as done in the COS can be harmful to your health and sanity
http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17378

Excerpts:

We have definitely proven to our satisfaction that NOTs and OT 3 are harmful to entities because those actions stir up entities and do not bring them to a release point. The OT material mentions the possibility of running the grades and clearing an entity, but I have never heard of it being done in practice. They are audited until they move off or blow and that is it.

There are at least two groups in the independent field that are taking an active role in handling these upset beings at the Advanced Orgs, Ron’s Org Grenchen and the SRT team. These two groups are delivering high ARC OT auditing which treats body thetans (spiritual entities) as living beings. They do remote auditing of these clusters at various Advanced Orgs. For more information

Now they are recruiting upset BTs in the field, lol

When will the insanity end?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

I don't believe in the little chaps, but it sounds typical of scn to believe they are abused spirits and then just scrape them off and ignore them. How's that for compassion. Oh and if anyone at the bottom end of the bridge claims to see anything like that then declare them type three and dump them far away from their nearest org, near a hospital.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: Scientology NOTs auditing can be harmful because BTs become angry and feel betray

Possibly Helpful Advice - Excerpts: said:

When I was at Flag, I noticed auditing rooms that had gray masses hanging from the ceiling and plastered to the walls. These were entities left from incomplete auditing cycles and it felt creepy when I entered these rooms.

:nervous:

If you notice that in your auditing room

black-cloud_jaeyong-choi.jpg

Call immediately

Australia - 000
New-Zealand - 111
UK - 112- 999
Mexico - 068
USA - 911
Canada - 911
Vatican - 115
:nervous:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Hmmmm.......

If I would be the chief of the psychiatrists then I would order to establish a safe environment for all of this "OT"-BT-clusterfuckers like the one above. I mean the safe environment would be a special building where all of this BT-BS-believers would be collected together with the goal that the society is safe from the BS they are spreading.

That would require funding. Which would require a class action lawsuit.

Dear Thetan,

Have you ever been called in for an tax assessment by a Marcabian psychiatrist, frozen, placed in a box near a volcano, vaporized with nuclear bombs and given alien implants?

If so, you could be entitled to a payment.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: Scientology NOTs auditing can be harmful because BTs become angry and feel betray

Possible helpfull advice said:
-snip-
They are angry and feel betrayed and they have counter intention to the person who mishandled them and to the organization that is running this abusive process.[/URL]

I just realized, this board is full ot Body thetans
:duh:

All those years I thought I was speaking with people

:bigcry:
:grouch:

Anonycat

Crusader

I just realized, this board is full ot Body thetans
:duh:

All those years I thought I was speaking with people

:bigcry:
:grouch:

You know what's going to happen. All those BTs in you and dripping off the ceiling will organize and throw out your thetan. You might want to keep a doll nearby in case you need a "safe house" before selecting a new meat wagon.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

baby-memes-omg-cute-things-083012-10.jpg

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

My hero, Kim Jong-Un, would know what to do! Oh, Yeah!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Thetans hanging out of the walls?

And all this time I thought it was blue asbestos...

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Now they are recruiting upset BTs in the field, lol

When will the insanity end?

Well, all they have to do is train a bunch of BTs as auditors, then have THEM seek out and fix up the poor upset BTs. Don't they remember Phase 1 and Phase 2 from Hubbard? Phase 1 is basically doing it oneself while one trains up staff, and Phase 2 is having the staff do all the work while one supervises as needed.

Sounds like they need a cramming order. :)

Paul

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

A cramming order?
I suggest H-Bombs instead (volcanoes not needed).
The second time should do it (the 1st time was not enough).

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron

You know what's going to happen. All those BTs in you and dripping off the ceiling will organize and throw out your thetan.

Seen some organized angry and betrayed BTs hang around... :scared:

Drying_octopus.jpeg

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Wowzer.....

Scientology: When you want some CRAZY with your EVIL.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Please note I did not criticize any of the Scientological analysis expressed in the OP. I merely quoted that analysis and helped disseminate the liberal, understanding, [strike]humanicatrian[/strike] BodyTheatantarian concerns expressed in the OP.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Bodythetanness ????

:confused2:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

"BTs become angry"

lolololololololol

Scientology is so dynamic, so exciting, somebody should make a video game!

bird-poster_1818721b-1.jpg