What's new

PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY!! I WANT TO LEAVE!!

Free Being Me

Crusader
I'ts pretty much common knowledge here that Scientologists do not
want to lose their "eternity". This is of course one of the reasons they
are afraid to be declared SP. Thus letting them know they don't have to
lose their "eternity" if they leave CO$ will help them to or even make it possible
for them to leave CO$.

Of course those who consider it a greater sin to mention there is an FZ
than leaving them to suffer in the CO$ have the option to not commit
that sin.

And of course you being a $cientologist are going to use that fear to your own advantage recruiting for your $cientology, using rhetorical false choices and sophistry so it's perfectly okay targeting newbies here at an Ex$cio board to expand your Elcon cult. Emotional manipulation, it's so $cientological.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I would think it is a good idea to have a separate thread about what is or is not considered predatory posting.

This thread is about MrQazWazWhat'sHisName asking for help.

It might also be a good thing that MrQazWazWhat'sHisName is aware that s/he, if wanted, can get scilon services outside the COS and that opinions differ amongst ESMB members if pointing newly outs to these services is good or bad.

I'll self-report my post.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
lose their "eternity" if they leave CO$ will help them to or even make it possible
for them to leave CO$.

No I'm sorry Terril but that is simply not true at all.

Yes there are some who fear loosing their eternity, and that could very well be the last straw keeping them in the church.
But for these people, what you are representing is a squirrel organization so daemonized I really don't see how you could make these hard core techies move over to the Freezone.

Most people I've spoken to who has left were more concerned about family and friend connections, having a spouse still in the church, "owing" money to the church(Freeloader bill my ass), or fear of retribution.

All of this is of no importance though, as they do not excuse your predatory actions.

that sin.

And you, the valiant knight of the Freezone, has a right to monitor this board for any potential candidates to join up in your holy crusade to free mankind of any and all BT's, Galactic Overlords, and Overtly Optimistic Mad Scientists?

Please..

Terril?

COME UP TO PRESENT TIME

Protesting your actions is not a matter of "not commiting that sin" or "commiting that sin".

I believe that you are a Freezone recruiter and you should own up to it and peddle that smut somewhere else. After all that's the only reason you are here, or am I wrong?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I would think it is a good idea to have a separate thread about what is or is not considered predatory posting.

It might also be a good thing that MrQazWazWhat'sHisName is aware that s/he, if wanted, can get scilon services outside the COS and that opinions differ amongst ESMB members if pointing newly outs to these services is good or bad.

Thanks Trev, you'r a good fella.

Sorry guys. :eyeroll:

phenomanon

Canyon
Extremely well stated.

I agree.

Personally, I think that anyone who would assign COS/Scn owners of their eternity are so far in Treason on the First Dynamic ( treason to themselves) that the only "tek' they need is Ethics tek.
Starting with Treason on the First Dynamic.

phenomanon

Canyon

If a person is able to find ESMB, he is able to click on the FZ section of thye Board IF HE IS INTERESTED.

for them to leave CO$.

that sin.

How many OSA are in the FZ?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
There's some really wonderful advice on this thread.
How about the FZ arguments go elsewhere. Goodness knows there are enough of them already, let's not lose the good advice here with circular arguments that bury the information so many people out there need.

Gib

Crusader
Personally, I think that anyone who would assign COS/Scn owners of their eternity are so far in Treason on the First Dynamic ( treason to themselves) that the only "tek' they need is Ethics tek.
Starting with Treason on the First Dynamic.

Here's what I say:

Personally, I think that anyone who would assign COS/Scn owners of their eternity are so far [STRIKE]in Treason[/STRIKE] uneducated [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in life [STRIKE]the First Dynamic ( treason to themselves) that the only "tek' they need is Ethics tek.
Starting with Treason on the First Dynamic.[/STRIKE], so the person needs to read other philosophies, religions, etc

and then decide.

Of course, many are vying for the same buck, competition you know, and who is the best persuader? :biggrin:

And one has to be aware of that, learning the laws of persuasion, thru education and comparing.

edit:

I decided to look up on google the "laws of persuassion" just now for the fun of it.

Here's what I found:

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/TristanLoo4.html

Last edited:

Disinfected

Patron Meritorious
Hey guys. I have a question. And by the way thank you so much for the support. :)
I am out now and have no intention of going back.
But I feel that I betrayed a lot of people in my ORG.. Some of you probably know what I am talking about?
Do you what is the best way to handle this? Because I feel like I just keep thinking about this.

Thank you.

It is not betrayal to change your mind, follow your heart, choose your own path. To think otherwise is simply part of the indoctrination you have subjected to since you walked into a Scientogy org. Getting over that indoc will take time.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's simple. Here's the drill:

See that door.
Good.
Now walk through that door.
Thank you.
KEEP WALKING.
OK!
That's it!

Just keep walking.

Decompress later.

Just re-saying.

WatchPuppy

Sorry I wasn't quick about it but I'm sure you've walked out the door by now and realized that your mind was the only obstacle. Good for you. Now find yourself a fat stinky joint, smoke it and think about your experience with it all. That's the best way to decompress...from anything.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sorry I wasn't quick about it but I'm sure you've walked out the door by now and realized that your mind was the only obstacle. Good for you. Now find yourself a fat stinky joint, smoke it and think about your experience with it all. That's the best way to decompress...from anything.

Hey.
I don't advocate the use of illegal drugs.

But in your case, I'll make an exception.

:hysterical:

gbuck

oxymoron

are you another of us from the 60's? :) :)

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
It's been a long time since I last smoked a joint and I'm trying to keep it that way, but posts like yours don't make it any easier. Lol.