What's new

Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rundown!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Chill E.B.:
I am a Scientologist!

chill-eb-purif.jpg

HT - Scientology 411: Chill E.B. Honeymoons in Scientology Sauna
https://scientology411.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/chill-eb-honeymoons-in-scientology-sauna/

FoTi

Crusader
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

So...he's a shill for the IAS.... scamming money off the rest of the public Scientologists...making Scientology richer while making some nice commissions for himself.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

Too bad, I had hoped that Chilli E.B. might be one of the few ppl on earth milking the cult out of money instead of vice-versa. They seemed very keen to have african-American rapper on board, someone that makes the 70 year old, white, Scientology grandparents think Scientology is hip and relevant with the young ppl. (And of course, socially acceptable to old white senior citizens.)

I do wonder how much pressure, or lack of forthcoming "IAS musical engagements" paychecks, it took to finally have him cave in to get on course and make an official delcaration of "I am a cult member." I guess some cuts of the IAS donos or FSM cuts made it an easier decision.

Honeymoon on the Purif, what a way to start a marriage. Yeech!

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

He spent lots of time in the sauna, and he lost ten pounds. And this is a 'win'?

Also, discoloured shoes. That's some serious heavy duty OT Powahs right there.

The stupid: it hurts.

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron

DM is DESPERATE for any way to get anybody in the door , even the truest believers who mainline kool-aid know something's WRONG , he has less luck getting people in idle orgs than a no-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

FoTi

Crusader

I wish that somebody could get to Chill about the abuses at Int, in the S.O. and what the staff has to live with.

If he's regging/recruiting/promoting donations for the IAS, I'm sure he's seen the pressure that is put on the members of Scientology to extract every penny they can from them.

If he is really such a humanitarian as he says he is and if he would be willing to do research on the actual abuses in Scientology and who LRH really was, I wonder if he would still be so supportive of Scientology......or would he not be willing to look at the truth about the Church of Scientology. :unsure:

He says he's been in Scientology for a couple of years and he's taken two courses and the Purif. He sure hasn't gotten very far in the time he's been involved. It appears that he's having a good time with it and is having wins right now along with making money from his IAS tours promotion. At the rate he's going, it will take him a long time to ever get up that Bridge to Total Freedom (which doesn't exist anyway), if he's ever planning on getting there. Makes me wonder if he might be an illegal PC......they used Maxine Nightingale that way. She did a lot of performances for them and they would throw her a bone once in a while. She got some free services from them, as a performing celeb, but she was an illegal PC and I would be surprised if they would ever let her get up the Bridge. I wonder if she is still in or if she's out by now. :questions:

She was an outstanding singer and performer.

phenomanon

Canyon

He spent lots of time in the sauna, and he lost ten pounds. And this is a 'win'?

Also, discoloured shoes. That's some serious heavy duty OT Powahs right there.

The stupid: it hurts.

Things sure have changed. When I did the Purif, we didn't wear shoes.

In fact, Val Stansfield, Fred Stansfield, Perry Shepherd and I all did the Sauna naked.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Yawn. Whatever. He'll eventually grow weary of being used as a tool... he has zero standing in the music world anymore outside of the cult.

A Voice For Freedom - Raps Road Warrior Chill EB

http://www.thehollywoodsentinel.com/issue352rap.html

That's all about to change, cuz!

Chill E.B. be fixin' to have some serious street cred when his new album drops.

* First of all he has changed his name after reading History of Man--particularly the part about aliens being frozen within ice cubes and dropped into the ocean on this planet. His new name is Chill-E B.T. (pronounced chilly BT)

* He's goin major OG (Operating Gangsta) and calling the CD "STRAIGHT OUTTA CLEARWATER"

* The new name of his Scientology rap group is NWA (Nerds With Altitude)​

PTS

Elliott

I can say this becuz I was one too :duh:

what a maroon.jpg

That's all about to change, cuz!

Chill E.B. be fixin' to have some serious street cred when his new album drops.
* First of all he has changed his name after reading History of Man--particularly the part about aliens being frozen within ice cubes and dropped into the ocean on this planet. His new name is Chill-E B.T. (pronounced chilly BT)

* He's goin major OG (Operating Gangsta) and calling the CD "STRAIGHT OUTTA CLEARWATER"

* The new name of his Scientology rap group is NWA (Nerds With Altitude)​

(Apologies up front on this one as I couldn't resist)

Someone will share with him the Teegeeak (God, did I even spell this right?) story (or Revolt in the Stars) and he be rappin' about it to disseminate and destimulate them masses. We might be watching the rise of the new Diamond Ultra Meritorious Supra IAS Freedom Medal winnah - and DM's new BFF.

(You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Chill E.Boob clearly is delusional & a soul-sucking self promoter. He posted on his Facebook page..

"Every August 14th is Chill E.B. Day in Jacksonville, North Carolina. Not a paid holiday, so take the day off on your own discretion. Do you know what today is? Why, it's August 14, and in Jacksonville, North Carolina it's Chill E.B. Day!!! (Hey, I didn't make that up)."

Well, yeah, he did. The proclamation was made in 1992. It's not an annual proclamation. LOL. What a moron.

996917_10151624278918721_170841771_n.jpg

I challenge anyone to find any media coverage coming out of Jacksonville, NC showing that Chill E.Boob was honored again last week. No mention found on the city's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacksonville-North-Carolina-Government/118933054811617

CommunicatorIC

attachment.php

Attachments

• ChillEB-Taiwan.jpg
    ChillEB-Taiwan.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 121

CommunicatorIC

Chill E.B says it in Russian for the benefit of Narconon Standard in Russia.

https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/01/14/narconon-standard-news/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

ZAHxGJO.jpg

Chill EB: “My story began with the fact that my son was diagnosed with hyperactivity “because” he was struggling in school. A pediatrician said he was a teenager and everything is fine. I was wondering. My search led me to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR). Labeling “hyperactivity” – is a fraud, and we are all just a fool … Now I passed the first step on the bridge, and I can say that I – a Scientologist. This girl – my wife. We were married three weeks ago and spent our honeymoon in the sauna. I will say that it is still an adventure! We laughed. We were sweating. We found a lot of new friends here. A couple of my victories. The first occurred after the first five minutes. I realized that I can do what before could not: to sit in the sauna for more than five minutes. Then I felt something very strange. On the program “Cleansing” I watched some pink spots on the shoe. I think many of you know, I do not have pink socks. And I began to see things more vivid, just as I’m standing in front of you. I began to weigh less than ten pounds.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *