What's new

Jaimie DeWolf to pen a book on the cult

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Every time someone writes another book exposing the sociopathic cult of Scientology, the Scientologists sociopathically celebrate it with:

"The avalanche of attacks against Scientology proves that Scientology is winning.
People only attack us when we are expanding! It's science! It's a win! Yayyyy!"

I once thought about writing a book about Scientology but couldn't think of any compelling content that would make it a "must read". If I decide to write a cult expose I will need a good title too. Hmmmm, how about this title...............

WHY I DECIDED NOT TO WRITE ANOTHER TELL-ALL
BOOK ABOUT THE COS (Crimewave of Scientology)

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Every time someone writes another book exposing the sociopathic cult of Scientology, the Scientologists sociopathically celebrate it with:

"The avalanche of attacks against Scientology proves that Scientology is winning.

I once thought about writing a book about Scientology but couldn't think of any compelling content that would make it a "must read". If I decide to write a cult expose I will need a good title too. Hmmmm, how about this title...............

We've been waiting for your first ESMB best seller. Just take all your most highly rated postings from your first year on here and compile them into a book. Then with the proceeds earned from your first book, publish the next set of postings from second year, etc.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
What a lot of people don't think about is that if you're a historical figure, very intrusive books are going to be written about you and it can't be stopped. The nooks and crannies and potential withholds of your life will all be examined with a fine-toothed comb.

I think about 16,000 books have been written about Abe Lincoln.

And even 1,000 about the movie star Marilyn Monroe.

If you're going to push out the idea into society that you're the next earth Savior, the next (maybe even reincarnated) Buddha, I can pretty well bet that there will be some books written over time. Better have your tolerance (havingness :)) in really good shape for your life to be laid bare and having no more privacy.

It will all come out . . . warts and all. It's a historical figure thing. Books happen. :whistling:

How could LRH and senior mgmt not have see this coming or have ever expected to be treated differently by historians and authors? :confused2:

Lone Star

Crusader

....and the Scientologists and its apologists on ESMB say "meh, nothing new" when a new book comes out.

Oh, and they then attack the author, as all good Scientologists and apologists should.

Free Being Me

Crusader
one thing which has yet to change FBM is your level of literacy...

You obviously avoid proofreading your own posts. :melodramatic:

i mean really, FBM...

if you read the post just before yours i said i'd love to help with live-agenting the cat

jamie has no original material, he can only rehash what has already been published

wright ... knows nothing of the subject of which he wrote; he's an ignorant hack...

I understand, it's imperative that Elcon Hero Bubble be protected at all costs while trying to neutralize Wright and his book that you haven't read and Jamie and his book that no one has read yet. LOL.

A big thanks to everyone that's published a $cio cult exposure book. Used to be getting a book published exposing $cientology was nearly impossible.

reality-check.jpg

The totalitarian criminal Elcon/DM cult is screwed

again, ron's own folders begin in 1948 and his whole life from very early on he was doing studies. often rather weird studies no doubt. he flunked his college physics class disputing the speed of light as a limit. which science fictiobn writers do as matter of course. but there just is no doubt he did scads of research all his life. CoS probably has substantial archives because there probably is a stack of papers from the late forties

but...

getting back to jamie...

he has the potential to turn disadvantage to advantage. since the material is widely familiar he can go into poetic riffs about it knowing his allusions can be understood; he could produce the book burroughs failed to produce with "naked scientology"

if you're in touch with jamie tell him i'd love to brainstorm with him, talk poetics and stuff. he's out of vallejo so it's almost impossible for him to be unfamiliar with the haight ashbury literary journal. tell him to stop in on me. i should be back in san fran soon...

i mean really, FBM...

if you read the post just before yours i said i'd love to help with live-agenting the cat

Who is "the cat" you refer to? LRH? You knew him?
You live in the Haight?
Sorry for the q's. I'm trying to keep up.

I think "the cat" (a like, rilly rilly cool term from 1950,s) refers to Jamie.

Birdy has now progressed to "if you can't beat him up with stupidity, join him."
Birdy wants to help Jamie. How cool is that?. He might be able to give him a Dianetics session too.
I'd love to watch Birdy take someone, anyone, "down the line" (that's a cool expression for "down the time track") in an auditing session. Holy shit! That would be a wild ride. Put it up on Youtube. Go viral. Birdy is missing his moment of fame.

Lone Star

Crusader
....and the Scientologists and its apologists on ESMB say "meh, nothing new" when a new book comes out.

Oh, and they then attack the author, as all good Scientologists and apologists should.

Claire had a problem with my post above. Hmmmmmmm......I wonder why?

She thinks it's about her perhaps? LOL.... (Actually I threw the apologists in there just to mess with her) LOL.... It worked.

:biggrin:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
again, ron's own folders begin in 1948 and his whole life from very early on he was doing studies.<snip>

You're probably right about this Commander.

He got a Master's degree in learning how to con others with a minor in hypnosis.

It's obvious that he started from very early on and he had a natural talent for it, didn't he?

He got a Master's degree in learning how to con others with a minor in hypnosis.

It's obvious that he started from very early on and he had a natural talent for it, didn't he?

I guess Jamie will tell us some stuff about Ron's 'research' on family members.

Who is "the cat" you refer to? LRH? You knew him?
You live in the Haight?
Sorry for the q's. I'm trying to keep up.

sorry for nothin' sweetheart; i LOVE hearing from you. how's your old man doing?

i'm bi-coastal. in boston at the moment but soon to be back in san fran and the haight.

no...

i never did meet ron up close and personal but we did have a correspondence. (not the SO1 line)

"the cat" i refer to is greatgrandson to ron through nibs. he is or was out of the bay area up in vallejo and i heard of him as a performance poet before hearing of him in this context which happens to be supercoooooooooool because as it happens one of the stellar items on my extensive resume is that either i am the creator of of the artform of Modern American Performance Poetry or i am at least large among it's seminal progenitors. long story...

so...

something that kinda turns me on is viewing jamie as one of the fruits of my own well-tilled garden

actually HH, if CoS would follow the instructions on the side of the package it would be a win

yeah...

ron was a con man and a charlatan; a barnum...

i'm very new to the material on him as a hypnotist. i had very little contact with CoS from 1980 until 2004 and only got hold of coryden's book in 2007 and then started lurking the net. i've no idea how much he used hypnosis. arnie came up with volney's parting note where he expresses disappointment at seeing hubbard betray his promise not to use hypnosis and i have a strong impression of volney as very fine person but he didn't give us any time place form and event on any of ron's nefarious deeds

but for honest students and practitioners we get the injunction against the use of hypnosis early on in SOS and we obey it

and ron was also a great grand and historic genius who also did decades of of highly intelligent and creative research and though you and others howl about him for "stealing" the work of his students, once again the imprimatur is LRH/CSI ackowledging the seminal work of his colleagues. in deed part of hubbard's genius was his ability to recognize the insight of others. exempli gratia our own beloved mystic who thought up the concept of BPC at saint hill in the early sixties, mentioned it to herbie parkhouse and in two days there were hcobs on it. plainly hubbard well understood his own work and instantly recognized mystic's grasp of how his own work functioned...

Free Being Me

Crusader
sp_dewolf.jpg

fd_start.jpg

[video=youtube;KRUYESI3v3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRUYESI3v3c[/video]​

Could This Man Bring Down Scientology? L. Ron Hubbard’s Great-Grandson Planning Explosive Anti-Scientology Exposé

As some of the Church of Scientology’s most high-profile members continue to leave the church, RadarOnline.com has learned that the beleaguered organization could be dealt yet another blow — from founder L. Ron Hubbard’s own heir. Hubbard’s great-grandson Jamie DeWolf has slowly begun speaking out about Scientology in recent years, and now tells Radar exclusively that he is working on a book project that could shake the entire Church to its very foundations.

Full story: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/scientology-jamie-wright-tell-all-book-plan/

Getting back to the op, I'm looking forward to Jamie's book. Above is Jamie speaking at the Anti-$cientology conference, Flag Down. :clap:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Claire had a problem with my post above. Hmmmmmmm......I wonder why?

She thinks it's about her perhaps? LOL.... (Actually I threw the apologists in there just to mess with her) LOL.... It worked.

:biggrin:

I didn't have a problem with the post. I only clicked that I disagreed with it, and I did disagree with it. I disagree with all sorts of things in this world, but they aren't problems or things I find upsetting, necessarily. I'd say if something's a "problem", the best thing is to hash it out with the person, generally. Clicking a button by itself doesn't indicate problems.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
The very best way to know if Jamie DeWolf's book is any good is to get a copy (once it comes out) and read it. In fact, it's the only way.

Boomima

Patron with Honors
Someone explain to my why it's obvious that LRH did a lifetime of research and that Jamie deWolf will have nothing new to say? Is this some sort of OT power of prognostication that I need in on ?

Last edited: