What's new

THE RPF

Gib

Crusader
Yes! McCarthy. That's it. McGinley was the LRH Personal Communicator.

Thanks.

I just want to say your write-up and the Barnes and Peter Alexander exposure of the OT 7 sec checks was very enlightening for me when I stumbled upon them a few years ago after receiving the Debbie Cook email. Those helped me alot to loose the scientology mindset. :thumbsup:

I do know of Jolie, although not that well.

"V"

Patron with Honors
I just want to say your write-up and the Barnes and Peter Alexander exposure of the OT 7 sec checks was very enlightening for me when I stumbled upon them a few years ago after receiving the Debbie Cook email. Those helped me alot to loose the scientology mindset. :thumbsup:

I do know of Jolie, although not that well.

Hi Gib, congratulations on your "release" from Scientology! :thumbsup:

Do you mind if I ask you which write-up of mine that you read? Was it at our blog?

Just curious.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, we were still married, but I was divorcing him. He finalized the divorce in I think November/December 1983. I finished routing out in June. Went out to California to get a place set up for me and my kids - came back to get the kids and OMFG, what a HORRIBLE thing he tried to do to me, arranged by the Flag GO and that David McGinley? guy who was in Qual that had epilepsy - he was married to Linda who is now hanging out with Tom martiniano and the freezone woohoos of Target II.

Or whatever-the-frack it's called.

They stole my kids and hid them from me because - and get this - "I'm an SP" because I left the Sea Org, I wasn't even declared - and because I had no idea what Bill had done with them or where he had gone, these sickos made me think they were gone and never to be seen again.

That was one of the most horrible nights in my life ever. Imagine running frantically around the QI and EVERYONE was in on it and acted concerned and like they didn't know a thing.

:angry:

You wouldn't believe what I had to do, in order to put a stop to THAT. But what I chose to do worked, and worked within 15 minutes.

But man, was I PISSED at Bill. It was years before I would talk to him after that.

Long story short - I made them give up my kids from where they had hidden them, got primary custody and got them all the way out of there.

:happydance:

"V"

Good for you, getting your kids back so quickly.

This is another example of just how evil and criminal this nasty cult can get. Everyone involved should have been charged with kidnapping and jailed. But in true sewer rat style, they slithered out of all repercussions and only had to agree not to declare the target of the crime. Miserable cult has to go.

"V" are you willing to put this in affidavit form if necessary?

Mike McClaughry

Patron with Honors
"V" are you willing to put this in affidavit form if necessary?

This is Virginia using Mike's computer -

I can't say I ever really thought about doing that. Even if I did, I'm not sure if I can even remember things like the name of the woman I talked to at the Guardian's Office, although I might if I saw a list of names. Anyway, I suppose making an affidavit would be a decision I would have to make based on an if necessary type situation. But that's not something I would be having a discussion with someone about publicly. If I decided to and had actually made an affidavit I might discuss that publicly. It's not something I'm thinking about right now though.

Gib

Crusader
Hi Gib, congratulations on your "release" from Scientology! :thumbsup:

Do you mind if I ask you which write-up of mine that you read? Was it at our blog?

Just curious.

I believe it was part of the Barnes exposure write-up, reading their story. Definitely not your website, you and Mike.

This was two years ago.

You, Gibby!!! :look:

Since you were the one who stated reading her writing helped you so much, perhaps it would also help some of our Lurkers? :yes:

Plus...I'm naturally curious!!! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Gib

Crusader
You, Gibby!!! :look:

Since you were the one who stated reading her writing helped you so much, perhaps it would also help some of our Lurkers? :yes:

Plus...I'm naturally curious!!! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

cool, I'll see if I find it and post it.

I only asked because sometimes it's hard to follow posts, and a nice sort of direct reply that says something like "hey Gibby,question for you......." or

you didn't specifically hit "reply with quote" button. :confused2:

"V"

Patron with Honors
I believe it was part of the Barnes exposure write-up, reading their story. Definitely not your website, you and Mike.

This was two years ago.

Memoirs of a Scientologist - Virginia McClaughry perhaps?

It was available two years ago, as I recall.

The above was an expansion, helped/edited by some people I know, of the original OT VII story that we first came out with way back in 1999.

Last edited:

"V"

Patron with Honors
The Barnes also did a video series, where they talked about their experiences.

[video=youtube_share;n-Sh3hLn6PM]http://youtu.be/n-Sh3hLn6PM[/video]

Speaking of which - I miss Deb, she was a lot of fun.

"V"

Patron with Honors
There was also this post from our blog, also out two years ago.

It expanded further on who chopped up the bulletin in the first place. Maybe you read it and didn't realize it was our blog.

I was hoping maybe you had, and that maybe it helped keep you from falling into the Independent Scientologist trap, I would have loved to hear that.

Doesn't matter, just thought I'd include it. Who knows, it might help someone else.

Note: If that post ends up getting moved or expanded/edited and put into The Reading Library at the blog, I'll try to remember to fix the link here if that happens.

Gib

Crusader
The Barnes also did a video series, where they talked about their experiences.

[video=youtube_share;n-Sh3hLn6PM]http://youtu.be/n-Sh3hLn6PM[/video]

Speaking of which - I miss Deb, she was a lot of fun.

I definitely saw this vid a few years ago, which helped me to see to the scam of OT 7 sec checks.