What's new

IAS Freedom Medal Winner Wendy Honnor offering NON-Scientology Personal Coaching

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
IAS Freedom Medal Winner Wendy Honnor offering NON-Scientology Personal Coaching.

The history:

First, by letter dated June 24, 2012, IAS Freedom Medal Winner Wendy Honor left the Church of Scientology and became an Independent Scientologist.

Next, by comment dated October 3, 2013, IAS Freedom Medal Winner Wendy Honor left Independent Scientology, stating: "Scientology – the entire thing, from “Day One” up to and including the “Day You Realise The Entire Thing is a Crock”, is brainwashing."

Now:

Facebook: Wendy Honnor Consulting - Personal Coaching
https://www.facebook.com/WendyHonno...41825.436280693076605/735372623167409/?type=1
Wendy Honnor Consulting

NEW Spring Release from Wendy Honnor

"Life Essentials Series - Short Coaching Courses on Skype"

Helping you have the life you want, much faster than you think.

"How To Be Free of a Toxic Person" – 5 Skype Sessions

This exciting Coaching Course is a lot of fun and essential for everyone and will teach you all about the two types of people who can trigger a lack of confidence, helplessness or powerlessness in you and ruin your life. They are the angry person who puts you down very loudly, and the more sly one who smiles but stabs you in the back. This second type of person can seem so nice a lot of the time, but can then be very critical and sarcastic about your achievements, roll their eyes when you are speaking or are doing something you are proud of. You will learn how to spot them fast, how to tell if they are chronically toxic or just having a bad day; how to develop your own immunity to their toxic behaviours and actions so that they cannot harm you at all, and also learn about how to tell whether they can change or not. Once you have this training and understand your own reactions to their presence in your life, and use what you have learned, it will be as though you have a force field around you that no toxic bully can penetrate. Your confidence will steadily improve and you will no longer feel like a deer in the headlights when they suddenly strike you. You will be able to tell Wendy about your own situation and ask her any questions you like. This course usually has many big light bulb moments. Wendy will recommend two wonderful books by 2 renowned psychologists that you can download from Amazon as e-books or buy in paperback. They will become your reference books for life. The ups and downs of life will even out when you understand what truly causes them.

"How to Be Free of a Toxic Person", Part Two - 5 Skype Sessions

This optional module is available to clients who have completed Part One and wish to learn more about this fascinating subject or who would like coaching on their own specific situation in their personal or professional life.

Special Spring Introductory Discount Price of $500 including GST for this 5-Session Course. Normally up to $1,000. All enquiries welcome. Phone our office: 03 63981145 or email Wendy: [email protected]

You have one Skype session per week x 5 weeks. Ask for a Tax Invoice if this coaching is related to your business or profession.

Major Credit Cards accepted, including American Express

Get yourself our of the woods and into the sunshine with some education about the people who are influencing your life.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
What I don't get about these people that come out from scientolgoy to promote their own shtick it where do they get it?.....this new shtick? And how do they get it so fast?

CommunicatorIC

What I don't get about these people that come out from scientolgoy to promote their own shtick it where do they get it?.....this new shtick? And how do they get it so fast?
Well, the discount price for Wendy's course is only $500. Perhaps you could take it and find out? :coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

How far the mighty have fallen.

Only $500 for the professional services of an OT who, not long ago, was broadly promoting that she had the tech to cure cancer.

Possible explanations:

1. She cured all her cancer patients and they were on such a huge win they didn't mention it to anyone else--so she didn't get any word of mouth or new clients.

2. For some mysterious and unknown reason, her cancer patients didn't continue their auditing with her. Jeez, I wonder what it could be?

Sorry about being so brutal with Wendy Honor. I just don't like glowing bullshitologists who have the answer to everything.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

It won't be new shtick ... she mentions the "1.1" (sly but smiles and stabs you in the back) and the "angry" person so it's probably based on the "tone scale" with some of her own and apparently a couple of psychologists stuff slung in there too for good measure.

She'll be able to sit at home in her nightie and Skype her very recently discovered worldly brilliance and wisdom at the world and his dog ... if they're daft enough to buy it from her.

:coolwink:

Leland

Crusader
I hate to say this......but it almost seems like part of doing OT 8....is to afterwards....strike out on your own....and start something. IMO these are all scamology oriented.

Some that study scamology also at some point....something happens... in their study and training and they decide to start their own thing......Of course with themselves in the drivers seat....so to speak.

I suppose there is money in it. And power.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

How far the mighty have fallen.

Only $500 for the professional services of an OT who, not long ago, was broadly promoting that she had the tech to cure cancer.

Possible explanations:
1. She cured all her cancer patients and they were on such a huge win they didn't mention it to anyone else--so she didn't get any word of mouth or new clients.

2. For some mysterious and unknown reason, her cancer patients didn't continue their auditing with her. Jeez, I wonder what it could be?

Sorry about being so brutal with Wendy Honor. I just don't like glowing bullshitologists who have the answer to everything.

It is not possible to be too brutal with someone who plays on the fears of cancer patients.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Though Wendy claimed it's all a "crock" I don't think she's actually that far along in the decompression and still at the "There is good to be salvaged from Scientology." She's trying to pick out aspects of what she thinks "works" from Scientology "PTS handlings" and tone scale crap to try and package as her own type of self-help.

She would do much better to go back to school and get a real counseling or psychology degree. However, I don't think what she's adept at selling is real professional counseling, but more the school of motivational speaker BS like Anthony Robbins. Scientology training forces you down that road since they are so money focused, so it becomes far more about selling a product rather than helping people.

Maybe give her another year or so and she will realize there is nothing to salvage. Like thousands of others, who have been down the same road, she will eventually discover there is no separating the good and bad from scientology, the supposed "good" is only woven in as a honey trap. Full ep will be throwing the baby, bathwater and bathtub out the window.

Jump

Operating teatime
Though Wendy claimed it's all a "crock" I don't think she's actually that far along in the decompression and still at the "There is good to be salvaged from Scientology." She's trying to pick out aspects of what she thinks "works" from Scientology "PTS handlings" and tone scale crap to try and package as her own type of self-help.

She would do much better to go back to school and get a real counseling or psychology degree. However, I don't think what she's adept at selling is real professional counseling, but more the school of motivational speaker BS like Anthony Robbins. Scientology training forces you down that road since they are so money focused, so it becomes far more about selling a product rather than helping people.

Maybe give her another year or so and she will realize there is nothing to salvage. Like thousands of others, who have been down the same road, she will eventually discover there is no separating the good and bad from scientology, the supposed "good" is only woven in as a honey trap. Full ep will be throwing the baby, bathwater and bathtub out the window.

Intermediate EP will be that or $100 sessions or even $50 sessions of baloney become very difficult to sell.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

It's either this or just start your own religion.

Only two routes available to her.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

well... methinks that Wendy still feels that, while Scientology is a crock - she actually *knows* something.

She has not yet (from the looks of the BS she wrote) actually realized she needs to really study and really learn. She still appears to be inthe delusional scientology state of thinking she knows more than the rest of humanity. She might also want to consult with real therapists because when you start counseling people with "toxic people" you are going to quite possibly end up in the realm of restraining orders, domestic violence, threats etc. Start messing that up and people get hurt.

Christ! it is like watching children playing with a loaded gun.

Last edited:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
well... methinks that Wendy still feels that, while Scientology is a crock - she actually *knows* something.

She has not yet (from the looks of the BS she wrote) actually realized she needs to really study and really learn. She might also want to consult with real therapists because when you start counseling people with "toxic people" you are going to quite possibly end up in the realm of restraining orders, domestic violence, threats etc. Start messing that up and people get hurt.

Christ! it is like watching children playing with a loaded gun.

Shotgun. You don't know where each individual pellet is going to hit, but you know something is going to get totally fucked up.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I say 'give her a break! ' It takes time t evolve out of the mental morass. She's come a long way... faster than it's been taking Marty. But it's in the direction of eventually nearing the closing of the Exit Door. Fine by me

CommunicatorIC

It won't be new shtick ... she mentions the "1.1" (sly but smiles and stabs you in the back) and the "angry" person so it's probably based on the "tone scale" with some of her own and apparently a couple of psychologists stuff slung in there too for good measure.
Where does she mention 1.1? I was not able to find it on her Facebook page. Do you have a quotation and/or link?

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I say 'give her a break! ' It takes time t evolve out of the mental morass. She's come a long way... faster than it's been taking Marty. But it's in the direction of eventually nearing the closing of the Exit Door. Fine by me

The problem isn't with Wendy's personal progress, it's with her offering professional counseling services to others a $500 a pop via Skype. A still recovering cult member should probably focus on themselves for a few years, rather than offering help to others using techniques learned from the cult mixed in with her own two cents.

As Mick pointed out her pitch about "toxic people" can easily lead to people coming to her with domestic abuse issues. These issues need to be handled by a trained professional - a psychologist or trained counselor.

For twenty years Wendy thought she had all the answers to life, then two years ago she discovered all those answers were wrong and she was brainwashed, now in record time she's found answers again that enable her to counsel others? It gives one whiplash.

If it's Mary's passion to help and counsel others, great, but she needs to actually get real professional training and certification before jumping in the deep end and hanging her shingle. She spent two plus decades doing scientology "counseling." Now she needs to learn a entirely new model and perspective, a massive paradigm shift, of what counseling is and how to effectively help people with their issues. (As opposed to what she learned in the cult which was mild hypnosis, manipulation and using "therapy" as a way to milk as much money as possible out of a person.)

What credentials and training does Wendy have besides twenty years in the cult as an auditor? If the answer is none, there's a major problem with offering "counseling services" online as a paid professional - because she is not a professional.

Last edited:

I would feel more like giving her a break if she was doing some other part of the 'tek'
than that 'SP' looking stuff she seems to be talking about. All that interfering type stuff, assessing people she hasn't met (the 'toxic' people in the lives of her clients) etc.
I say it's what she 'seems' to be on about, because I don't know of course, but I would rather see her promo with some evidence of solid training as a counsellor, etc, outside the cult.

Fees:
"Special Spring Introductory Discount Price of $500 including GST for this 5-Session Course. Normally up to $1,000. All enquiries welcome. Phone our office: 03 63981145 or email Wendy: [email protected]"

You have one Skype session per week x 5 weeks. Ask for a Tax Invoice if this coaching is related to your business or profession.

$100 an hour. She should have to be well qualified to ask for that IMO.
And that is the Special Spring blah blah bullshit discount price.
We, the potential customers are lucky we don't yet have to pay the normal price of up to $1000 an hour! Really? Well the lady should tell us why we should. As in: credentials, training, experience.

Where does she mention 1.1? I was not able to find it on her Facebook page. Do you have a quotation and/or link?

The "1.1" precisely in the quote might not be written.
However, when you refer to "The Man on the Cross", in a Christian church, everybody knows who you mean.

When you refer to the "sly smile, the one who stabs you in the back". in a scientology context, everybody knows who you mean. :)

CommunicatorIC

This may give us some idea about Wendy's personal coaching. She just tweeted this today.

https://twitter.com/wendyhonnor/status/512020912506281984

attachment.php

Attachments

• Wendy.PNG
    Wendy.PNG
    12.1 KB · Views: 111