What's new

St. Louis Rams Football Team

Leland

Crusader
Also from Mike Rinder's site, and his this weeks "Thursday Funnys," was a pic of a promo piece from the St. Louis Org....that had a image of a St. Louis Rams Football Player on it.

I have contacted Tiffanny White, PR for the St. Louis Rams.....and have left a msg for her about this.

I have also Emailed St. Louis TV News Station Channel 4....and sent this message:

Hello,

My name is Leland . I am an Anti-Scientology advocate and protestor.

It has come to my attention the the Church of Scientology St. Louis is using the image of a St. Louis Rams football player #39 n their promotional materials.

I do not know if this is done with his approval….( I doubt it) I plan on finding out by calling the Rams organization this morning.

I would like to point out that the Church of Scientology does use quite a bit of a Marketing method called “Positioning” and also loves to use Celebrities in their promotion.

Sometimes….they miss use and or inappropriately use images and such in their promotion.

Currently the Church of Scientology Org of St. Louis calls themselves….”101st Airborne.” This is also, inappropriate IMO

When I got into Scientology in 1972….at that time Scientology was boasting of and using the image of another famous Football player on their promotion. A famous quarterback by the name of John Brodie. Well, today…..John Brodie is no longer with the Church of Scientology…..but the damage of him shilling for the Scientology Organization is still occurring.

Today it is Tom Cruize and John Travolta……perhaps Jenna Elfman. What will happen when these Celebrities wake up and leave Scientology?

The son of Hollywood Celebrity, Anne Archer, Tommy Davis…..was the International Spokesperson for the Church of Scientology. Today, Tommy Davis has quite the Sea Organization….and has left Scientology. The pattern goes on.

I believe this would make a good News Story.

If the Church of Scientology wants to promote themselves…..they should do so without stealing and using an image from the St. Louis Rams….or the US. Air Force.
If the Church of Scientology wants to promote themselves….they should do so without using shills.

Attached is the image I am referring to.

I would appreciate if you would look into this situation.

Thanks so much and

All the best

Leland "

I will let you all know here on ESMB if anything comes of this.

Last edited:
yeah...

the rams will probably object to that piece of promo

the niners insisted on brodie (and other niners who got some services) being soto voce about scn though i don't recall any team objection to john's photograph in uniform in scn literature

and calling yourselves the screaming eagles while abusing the first amendment rights of your own adherents just might bring tony mcauliffe right up out of his grave...

cleared cannibal

Silver Meritorious Patron
and calling yourselves the screaming eagles while abusing the first amendment rights of your own adherents just might bring tony mcauliffe right up out of his grave...
I had no idea that St Louis was calling themeselves the 101st Airborn . It's insulting to real heros. I guess I have a button on this as my grandfather was in the 101st and was killed during the siege of Bastogne.

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
I had no idea that St Louis was calling themeselves the 101st Airborn . It's insulting to real heros. I guess I have a button on this as my grandfather was in the 101st and was killed during the siege of Bastogne.
Yeah, my hubby served two tours in Vietnam in the 101st. It's a real slap in the face to our real heros.

But what else is new for the kult?

Leland

Crusader
Yeah, my hubby served two tours in Vietnam in the 101st. It's a real slap in the face to our real heros.

But what else is new for the kult?

Thanks for reminding me, hummingbird.

I have placed a call to the Public Relations Officer at Fort Campbell, the home of the 101st. Airborne, in regards this matter.

I have now spoken to Tiffany White, In the PR department of St. Louis Rams....and have sent here a copy of the Cult of Scientology promo material which displayed a RAMS football player.

Since the Rams are a franchise team of the NFL.....(an 80 billion dollar company) I might contact them also.

Leland

Crusader
To further dig into this promo piece.....

The entire piece is Copy protected by CSWUS

Plus RTC is mentioned at the bottom

Plus, the Referee......looking into that also.

I don't see how the St. Louis org could copyright a pic of a St. Louis Rams football player....!!

IS CSWUS a " continental liason office"??

All i'm getting at is this is just not St. Louis ORg.....CSWU and RTC are also on the literature.

Can someone educate me on what CSWUS is , and I will email it to Rams PR

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Also from Mike Rinder's site, and his this weeks "Thursday Funnys," was a pic of a promo piece from the St. Louis Org....that had a image of a St. Louis Rams Football Player on it.

I have contacted Tiffanny White, PR for the St. Louis Rams.....and have left a msg for her about this.

I have also Emailed St. Louis TV News Station Channel 4....and sent this message:

Hello,

My name is Leland . I am an Anti-Scientology advocate and protestor.

It has come to my attention the the Church of Scientology St. Louis is using the image of a St. Louis Rams football player #39 n their promotional materials.

I do not know if this is done with his approval….( I doubt it) I plan on finding out by calling the Rams organization this morning.

I would like to point out that the Church of Scientology does use quite a bit of a Marketing method called “Positioning” and also loves to use Celebrities in their promotion.

Sometimes….they miss use and or inappropriately use images and such in their promotion.

Currently the Church of Scientology Org of St. Louis calls themselves….”101st Airborne.” This is also, inappropriate IMO

When I got into Scientology in 1972….at that time Scientology was boasting of and using the image of another famous Football player on their promotion. A famous quarterback by the name of John Brodie. Well, today…..John Brodie is no longer with the Church of Scientology…..but the damage of him shilling for the Scientology Organization is still occurring.

Today it is Tom Cruize and John Travolta……perhaps Jenna Elfman. What will happen when these Celebrities wake up and leave Scientology?

The son of Hollywood Celebrity, Anne Archer, Tommy Davis…..was the International Spokesperson for the Church of Scientology. Today, Tommy Davis has quite the Sea Organization….and has left Scientology. The pattern goes on.

I believe this would make a good News Story.

If the Church of Scientology wants to promote themselves…..they should do so without stealing and using an image from the St. Louis Rams….or the US. Air Force.
If the Church of Scientology wants to promote themselves….they should do so without using shills.

Attached is the image I am referring to.

I would appreciate if you would look into this situation.

Thanks so much and

All the best

Leland "

I will let you all know here on ESMB if anything comes of this.

Leland, could you imagine the spectacle of the CO$ actually purchasing an NFL franchise to suit it's own pr needs? Can you imagine how they'd decorate the stadium with their bullshit?
Perhaps they'd eye up an often discussed L.A. franchise.

Leland

Crusader
Leland, could you imagine the spectacle of the CO$ actually purchasing an NFL franchise to suit it's own pr needs? Can you imagine how they'd decorate the stadium with their bullshit?
Perhaps they'd eye up an often discussed L.A. franchise.

LOL....Plus.....they couldn't afford one.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
This is so typical.....Check out Steven Jackson....Personal Life section and see...WHY he choose to wear the number 39 on his football jersey. (because it is the number of Books in the Old Testament of the Bible.)

Another Scamology footbullet????

:footbullet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Jackson

Last edited:

c-orgy

Patron with Honors
Wha ???

How is it that Valley (West US) is number 1 internationally, but St. Louis (also in West US) is also number 1 ??

If Valley is number 1 in the "league" and you are in the same" league", you cannot both be number 1.

Any 2nd grader can see through this.

These people are getting delusional about their delusions.

Leland

Crusader
Looks like the Cult is playing fast and loose with other's Trade and Service Marks again....

This time it is the Atlanta Falcons....and Michigan State U.....

Time for some more letters....