What's new

Rathbun: Rather than take any iota of responsibility like a man, Tom Cruise went mute

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mark 'Marty" Rathbun: Rather than take any iota of responsibility like a man, Tom Cruise went mute.

Mark 'Marty" Rathbun: Scientology Knows Drama
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/scientology-knows-drama/

***** BEGIN QUOTATION *****

That phrase keeps coming to mind when I see the TNT ad “we know drama”. TNT, you have nothing on scientology. Seems sort of oxymoronic, doesn’t it? Scientology’s entire mission purports to be to remove dramatization from the psyches of adherents, and ultimately from all of humankind’s psyches. Yet, by observation there are no more drama obsessed people than scientologists.

I was not going to post this essay for the foreseeable future. However, I came across this item from FOX 411 recently, Lewis on Cruise. Most of this essay was drafted prior to me seeing this latest scientology, well, drama. When you get to the end of the post you will understand why this news prompted me to push the ‘post’ button.

One of the favorite sayings of scientologists to express disdain towards someone is ‘he is just dramatizing.’ It is used to label any behavior that is not upbeat, Stepford or Truman Show like, positivity. It has its source in the mind ‘technology’ presented by L. Ron Hubbard. Hubbard teaches that we are all the unknowing effect of previous moments of pain and unconsciousness, called ‘engrams.’ To a scientologist, the poor, unknowing non-scientologist doesn’t even realize that a great percentage of his behavior, his choices, and his actions are really to greater or lesser degree ‘dramatizations’ of the emotions and post-hypnotic commands buried in engrams.

After a scientologist spends hundreds of thousands of dollars and several years conquering his engrams, he is said to be ‘Clear.’ He no longer has the supposed repository of engrams called the ‘reactive mind.’ Thus, theoretically he no longer dramatizes. Right? Wrong.

The Clear is indoctrinated into a dramatic universe view that is so surreal millions of dollars are spent annually to keep the scripts under lock and key and out of the hands of the public at large. The drama is so intense that Hubbard claims that if the unprepared are exposed to it, they will drop dead on the spot. The secrets teach that there is no original thought on planet earth, but that of Hubbard. All technology advances are simply dramatizations of the 75 million year-old incident that converted Earth into a prison. All social sciences are mere dramatizations of ideas that were implanted into beings’ heads 75 million years ago. Now, realize the drama so far revealed in this paragraph is cold, hard reality to the clear scientologist. In their minds, clear scientologists are sub rosa agents on an enemy controlled prison planet giving it their all to clear humanity from the effects of their universe view indoctrination. And like any good drama, the scientology one includes its nemeses.

All who would state the patently obvious as I have done here are labeled as suppressive persons. A suppressive person is an agent, knowing or unknowing, of the intergalactic forces who converted earth into a prison planet 75 million years ago. They are programmed to destroy, wittingly or not, humankind’s only hope for furlough, scientology. Some classes of people do not even have to demonstrate that they have even heard the word ‘scientology’ to be considered suppressive people by scientologists. ‘Psychs’ is such a class. Psychs is a scientology term describing anyone involved in the mental health, mind science, or psychotherapy fields. That includes all psychologists, psychotherapists and psychiatrists. And, by extension the manufacturers of psychotropic medications: pharmaceutical companies. Psychs are overtly targeted for ‘annihilation’, ‘obliteration’ and ‘extinction’ by scientology.

This drama becomes so dramatic for the scientologist that he or she can ‘freewheel’. That is, go into a paranoid-schizophrenic like spin where they act out the drama that the enemy is everywhere. In such a state they can become wild-eyed and, well, dramatic about matters that would seem to have little significance to anyone but them.

That is rather apparent from the very public dramatization that is the subject of Lewis’ lament:

[video=youtube;4Y7CpS0gtlk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y7CpS0gtlk[/video]

A couple years later Tom Cruise invited Brooke Shields and her husband to his scientology wedding to Katie Holmes in Italy so that she could see first-hand those who really know about the mind. Brooke graciously accepted and flew to Europe with her husband to attend. Tom’s hand-picked high-level scientology officiating minister was Commander Norman F. Starkey. Starkey was given a furlough from a scientology concentration and torture camp at which he was serving time in order to conduct the wedding. Starkey promptly got drunk, and overtly hit on Brooke Shields. She and her husband were so offended, they complained to Cruise’s best man, scientology supreme leader David Miscavige.

Cruise was later exposed for having attempted to use his resources to cover up his bff David Miscavige’s operation of cult prison camps where torture was regularly meted out:

Tom Cruise’s Life Controlled by Sinister Cult

Cruise was then exposed for using his bff David Miscavige’s cult as a pimping and pandering operation:

Maureen Orth Smokes Tom Cruise and David Miscavige

“Then There Is Me” – Tom Cruise

Rather than take any iota of responsibility like a man, Cruise went mute and as we can divine from Juliette Lewis’ rants took solace in the fact his conduct really did not happen because in fact the forces of evil want him silenced. Perhaps he shut up in order to dutifully comply with those terrifying forces?

Poor Juliette Lewis – with apparent conviction and sincerity lamenting that Tom’s public relations problem is that big pharma wants him silenced. If Big pharma really cares about hurting scientology, I am pretty sure they want Tom out there front and center continuing these antics. Does all this seem just too thick to believe? It would not if you had had much experience with scientologists. Scientologists know and teach drama like nobody else.

***** END QUOTATION ****

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Re: Rathbun: Rather than take any iota of responsibility like a man, Tom Cruise went

Mark 'Marty" Rathbun: Rather than take any iota of responsibility like a man, Tom Cruise went mute.

Mark 'Marty" Rathbun: Scientology Knows Drama
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/scientology-knows-drama/

***** BEGIN QUOTATION *****

That phrase keeps coming to mind when I see the TNT ad “we know drama”. TNT, you have nothing on scientology. Seems sort of oxymoronic, doesn’t it? Scientology’s entire mission purports to be to remove dramatization from the psyches of adherents, and ultimately from all of humankind’s psyches. Yet, by observation there are no more drama obsessed people than scientologists.

I was not going to post this essay for the foreseeable future. However, I came across this item from FOX 411 recently, Lewis on Cruise. Most of this essay was drafted prior to me seeing this latest scientology, well, drama. When you get to the end of the post you will understand why this news prompted me to push the ‘post’ button.

One of the favorite sayings of scientologists to express disdain towards someone is ‘he is just dramatizing.’ It is used to label any behavior that is not upbeat, Stepford or Truman Show like, positivity. It has its source in the mind ‘technology’ presented by L. Ron Hubbard. Hubbard teaches that we are all the unknowing effect of previous moments of pain and unconsciousness, called ‘engrams.’ To a scientologist, the poor, unknowing non-scientologist doesn’t even realize that a great percentage of his behavior, his choices, and his actions are really to greater or lesser degree ‘dramatizations’ of the emotions and post-hypnotic commands buried in engrams.

After a scientologist spends hundreds of thousands of dollars and several years conquering his engrams, he is said to be ‘Clear.’ He no longer has the supposed repository of engrams called the ‘reactive mind.’ Thus, theoretically he no longer dramatizes. Right? Wrong.The Clear is indoctrinated into a dramatic universe view that is so surreal millions of dollars are spent annually to keep the scripts under lock and key and out of the hands of the public at large. The drama is so intense that Hubbard claims that if the unprepared are exposed to it, they will drop dead on the spot. The secrets teach that there is no original thought on planet earth, but that of Hubbard. All technology advances are simply dramatizations of the 75 million year-old incident that converted Earth into a prison. All social sciences are mere dramatizations of ideas that were implanted into beings’ heads 75 million years ago. Now, realize the drama so far revealed in this paragraph is cold, hard reality to the clear scientologist. In their minds, clear scientologists are sub rosa agents on an enemy controlled prison planet giving it their all to clear humanity from the effects of their universe view indoctrination. And like any good drama, the scientology one includes its nemeses.

All who would state the patently obvious as I have done here are labeled as suppressive persons. A suppressive person is an agent, knowing or unknowing, of the intergalactic forces who converted earth into a prison planet 75 million years ago. They are programmed to destroy, wittingly or not, humankind’s only hope for furlough, scientology. Some classes of people do not even have to demonstrate that they have even heard the word ‘scientology’ to be considered suppressive people by scientologists. ‘Psychs’ is such a class. Psychs is a scientology term describing anyone involved in the mental health, mind science, or psychotherapy fields. That includes all psychologists, psychotherapists and psychiatrists. And, by extension the manufacturers of psychotropic medications: pharmaceutical companies. Psychs are overtly targeted for ‘annihilation’, ‘obliteration’ and ‘extinction’ by scientology.

This drama becomes so dramatic for the scientologist that he or she can ‘freewheel’. That is, go into a paranoid-schizophrenic like spin where they act out the drama that the enemy is everywhere. In such a state they can become wild-eyed and, well, dramatic about matters that would seem to have little significance to anyone but them.

That is rather apparent from the very public dramatization that is the subject of Lewis’ lament:

[video=youtube;4Y7CpS0gtlk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y7CpS0gtlk[/video]

A couple years later Tom Cruise invited Brooke Shields and her husband to his scientology wedding to Katie Holmes in Italy so that she could see first-hand those who really know about the mind. Brooke graciously accepted and flew to Europe with her husband to attend. Tom’s hand-picked high-level scientology officiating minister was Commander Norman F. Starkey. Starkey was given a furlough from a scientology concentration and torture camp at which he was serving time in order to conduct the wedding. Starkey promptly got drunk, and overtly hit on Brooke Shields. She and her husband were so offended, they complained to Cruise’s best man, scientology supreme leader David Miscavige.

Cruise was later exposed for having attempted to use his resources to cover up his bff David Miscavige’s operation of cult prison camps where torture was regularly meted out:

Tom Cruise’s Life Controlled by Sinister Cult

Cruise was then exposed for using his bff David Miscavige’s cult as a pimping and pandering operation:

Maureen Orth Smokes Tom Cruise and David Miscavige

“Then There Is Me” – Tom Cruise

Rather than take any iota of responsibility like a man, Cruise went mute and as we can divine from Juliette Lewis’ rants took solace in the fact his conduct really did not happen because in fact the forces of evil want him silenced. Perhaps he shut up in order to dutifully comply with those terrifying forces?

Poor Juliette Lewis – with apparent conviction and sincerity lamenting that Tom’s public relations problem is that big pharma wants him silenced. If Big pharma really cares about hurting scientology, I am pretty sure they want Tom out there front and center continuing these antics. Does all this seem just too thick to believe? It would not if you had had much experience with scientologists. Scientologists know and teach drama like nobody else.

***** END QUOTATION ****

Maybe you've hit on something here......I like it. New label for scientologists....

DRAMA QUEENS....

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Re: Rathbun: Rather than take any iota of responsibility like a man, Tom Cruise went

Maybe you've hit on something here......I like it. New label for scientologists....

DRAMA QUEENS....
Yes, I happen to know we have a few on this board. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious

I didn't understand the point of Marty's post. Tom Cruise is a coward. Juliette Lewis is brainwashed. Middle aged man gets drunk and hits on woman out of his league at a wedding.

Am I missing something here, as I don't consider any of this earth shattering news.

CommunicatorIC

I didn't understand the point of Marty's post. Tom Cruise is a coward. Juliette Lewis is brainwashed. Middle aged man gets drunk and hits on woman out of his league at a wedding.

Am I missing something here, as I don't consider any of this earth shattering news.
While I highlighted the newsworthy, perhaps click-bait material concerning Tom Cruise, I think the theoretical heart of Marty's essay is:
After a scientologist spends hundreds of thousands of dollars and several years conquering his engrams, he is said to be ‘Clear.’ He no longer has the supposed repository of engrams called the ‘reactive mind.’ Thus, theoretically he no longer dramatizes. Right? Wrong.

The Clear is indoctrinated into a dramatic universe view that is so surreal millions of dollars are spent annually to keep the scripts under lock and key and out of the hands of the public at large. The drama is so intense that Hubbard claims that if the unprepared are exposed to it, they will drop dead on the spot. The secrets teach that there is no original thought on planet earth, but that of Hubbard. All technology advances are simply dramatizations of the 75 million year-old incident that converted Earth into a prison. All social sciences are mere dramatizations of ideas that were implanted into beings’ heads 75 million years ago. Now, realize the drama so far revealed in this paragraph is cold, hard reality to the clear scientologist. In their minds, clear scientologists are sub rosa agents on an enemy controlled prison planet giving it their all to clear humanity from the effects of their universe view indoctrination. And like any good drama, the scientology one includes its nemeses.
As I understand it, Marty is arguing that while scientology promises to rid one's life of drama (i.e., as caused by engrams, secondaries, locks, ser facs, etc.), it instead causes one to experience more drama as a result of being "indoctrinated into a dramatic universe view" that "includes its nemeses."

Marty uses Tom Cruise as an example of this, and particularly Cruise going off on Matt Lauer regarding Scientology's nemeses, psychiatry.

RogerB

Crusader

:biggrin::biggrin:

Ummm, how wonderfully embarrassing for "them."

I really do love it when their hero of the optimum example of Scn work-ability fugggs up so royally that good a decent people feel sorry for the silly bastard! Or let me re-look at that . . . . some puked at Cruise's caper!
:melodramatic:

R

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm thinking Marty writes stuff to try to bait TC. Marty takes anything to do with him personally and probably feels butt-hurt that TC now has to shun him. He would like TC to reach out to him some day, if he ever wakes up. It was, after all, Marty who counseled him and got him back in line (or back in lock-step) when TC had jumped ship in the 90's (I think it was the 90's?) The info should be in one of the Marty books.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOL

Marty's essay would have been much more dimensional if he had added some really juicy stuff about how he (Marty)--the person who singlehandedly "recovered", applied "ethics" and audited Tom Cruise--was able to help make him the complete mental case and laughing stock that he ultimately became.

I know that Marty feels a professional obligation to not reveal certain information that he knows by reason of being Cruise's auditor. But since Marty is no longer a Scientologist, I wonder if he still is under that obligation, rather than his obligation to the human race to reveal how completely crazy it is at the very apex of Scientology's mountain of technical perfection, super OTs and super celebrities.

If Marty doesn't score a huge payday from his lawsuit, I predict the gloves come off and he finally gets down to writing some real tabloid celebrity-tell-all gossip in a book that actually might hit a bestseller list--instead of self-publishing another memoir that a handful of "Indie Scientologists" can flip through.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

LOL

Marty's essay would have been much more dimensional if he had added some really juicy stuff about how he (Marty)--the person who singlehandedly "recovered", applied "ethics" and audited Tom Cruise--was able to help make him the complete mental case and laughing stock that he ultimately became.

I know that Marty feels a professional obligation to not reveal certain information that he knows by reason of being Cruise's auditor. But since Marty is no longer a Scientologist, I wonder if he still is under that obligation, rather than his obligation to the human race to reveal how completely crazy it is at the very apex of Scientology's mountain of technical perfection, super OTs and super celebrities.

If Marty doesn't score a huge payday from his lawsuit, I predict the gloves come off and he finally gets down to writing some real tabloid celebrity-tell-all gossip in a book that actually might hit a bestseller list--instead of self-publishing another memoir that a handful of "Indie Scientologists" can flip through.

Well if Marty is not revealing stuff that he learned in confidence from Cruise then more power to him. I would never divulge what i have been told in session by anyone - even in those RPF sec checks that started with "I am not auditing you".

That is not because I respect Scientology or Hubbard, it is because I respect myself.

I am heartened that Marty does not divulge "secrets" that have been learned in session.

CommunicatorIC

I suspect Marty might argue -- and perhaps not without some merit -- that Cruise didn't go off the rails until after Cruise was done with Marty and Miscavige got his hooks into Cruise and filled Cruise with all of the Responsibilities of Leaders crap.

Yes, one could argue that Miscavige never would have gotten his hooks into Cruise if Marty hadn't recovered him. Still, I think it is possible that Cruise's emergence as a know-best psych-hating post-partum depression "expert" asshole really may have been Miscavige's doing.

I don't have the quotations at hand, but I know Marty has denied that he has ever revealed anything said by Cruise during an auditing session, and has stated he never would. I tend to believe him on this.

In addition, I suspect that Marty knows that if he publishes any facts revealed by Cruise during an auditing session he could be sued for the tort of invasion of privacy by publication of private facts.

Sindy

Crusader

Well if Marty is not revealing stuff that he learned in confidence from Cruise then more power to him. I would never divulge what i have been told in session by anyone - even in those RPF sec checks that started with "I am not auditing you".

That is not because I respect Scientology or Hubbard, it is because I respect myself.

I am heartened that Marty does not divulge "secrets" that have been learned in session.

I agree with you completely.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron

Ergo, not a man.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

DM is by far the biggest Drama Queen of all that whole bunch.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

I've never been in Scientology so I don't know how auditing sessions tend to play out but figure the O/W shit alone brings up a lot of embarrassing details that people would rather be totally private.

I hate to even associate the two but auditing seems akin to a psychological therapy session in a way and ergo I think the same general standard of confidentiality should apply to some degree. But that does mean that an auditor, just like a counselor, would be required to report any admissions violent crimes, abuse of children and life threatening situations of the patient or others. There is a confidentiality standard, but certain situations revoke that privilege. I think that;s the same standard Marty should use if he decides to ever reveal an auditing sessions admissions he heard from Tom Cruise, or any one. I believe in those situations a "professional" counselor or auditor has a duty to report certain things reveal in session for the safety of others.

I don't think there would be much from Tom Cruise that would fit the above standard, but I could be wrong. However, I would bet there are quite a few other (non-celebrities) that have revealed such things to Marty in session.

I won't hold my breath, since Marty still hasn't revealed many of the abuses and OSA/ legal ops he was involved in for years that have no confidentiality standards, except in the fuck-up world of Scientology - like their illegal, and crazy gag orders they make SO members sign when leaving.

HelluvaHoax!

Sometimes I wonder if the complexity of life is not as complex as it appears. For example, I followed Marty when he started his blog and all the personal evolutionary steps he went through to his current incarnation as a rabid anti-scientology SP, who now desecrates the holy name of Hubbard and (OH NO!) is suing Scientology for many millions of dollars.

Okay, pardon my train of thought, but I find this fascinating.

So, was Marty a cult victim who eventually came to his senses and blew. After that, did Marty "decompress" and realize Scientology was slavery and then he inadvertently found himself being fair gamed, after which he was "forced" to sue the cult? And if he now wins, he stands to realize riches beyond anything he has ever known in his life?

--OR--

Was Marty part of the sociopathic cult who fanatically did the fair gaming...until he was targeted. After which he found a way to fair game the cult and make big money off it?

Bear with me if this sounds rambling and incoherent. LOL. It gets simpler....

In other words, the SEED OF SCIENTOLOGY that Hubbard planted back in 1950 eventually grew into a full scale, sociopathic multi-billion dollar slave labor hoax that defrauded people who believed his scientific claims. That's what grew, so that is what must have been in the seed.

Likewise....

Was Marty a willing participant in the sociopathy of the cult, after which he found a way to (potentially) score millions of dollars from the same cult?

Is that what was in the SEED OF MARTY from the beginning, since that is what grew?

Or is it just all random and incomprehensibly chaotic, how life works.

I tend to think (today at least) that WHATEVER GREW is what was genetically programmed into the SEED THAT WAS PLANTED. Stated more simply: What grew is what was in the seed.

A pear tree does not just randomly pop in the the spot where I planted tomato seeds.

Maybe I would feel differently if Marty didn't alway portray himself as an unerring authority and beyond reproach--even though his positions have been constantly shifting.

Is it possibly as simple as the idea that Marty is a user, the same as Hubbard? He used Scientology and Scientologists and his power to afford himself a VIP lifestyle. And he is now using Scientology (suing them for multi-millions) because that's what he does? Use others for his own benefit.

It is just a curious phenomena.

All that said, I do hope the Rathbun's win a monster award and have fun with the money. I don't mind bilked Scientologists who donated those millions watching, helplessly, as the money is given to SPs. Kind of a cool karmic event, isn't it?

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

Marty edited out Basketball Jane personal comment:

"basketballjane | October 8, 2014 at 10:45 am | Reply

Marty,
That statement from Juliette is really no surprise to me at all. Juliette had her own run in with Drugs a LONG time ago and “Scientology” saved her from that, so in her mind those things are etched in stone.
But let me say this, Juliette, while actually a lovely lady and talented actress and singer, is bat shit crazy. Like “touched in the head” kinda crazy and she always has been.

She has never, EVER, stopped to look at Scientology for what it is. She can’t. She doesn’t even understand it herself. Even though she was born into it as I was. The last I knew she had never even done any significant training or processing so she is just a parrot for whatever she is supposed to believe. She doesn’t even know what she doesn’t even know.

– MODERATOR EDIT – TOOK OUT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON JULIETTE. –

As for Norman Starky getting roaringly drunk, that is zero surprise as well. Do you remember when we used to throw those “After New Years” party’s at Celebrity Centre? My first year in the SO, 1995, I was a bartender for that event. I remember getting some form of verbal commend from the Senior Exec table because I could pour a proper drink! I remember all of the execs getting plenty drunk that night. I was 19 so I couldn’t drink, but I was very good at handing it out. We only did that one more year and then it was a “Flap” that lower orgs were fraternizing with Upper orgs. I think it was Starky and and few others getting wasted and hitting on everything with a vagina that caused the stir!

I agree that Tom has been awfully quiet. I think that is because of Katie. I am willing to bet BIG money that he had to sign away his right to speak about the church in order to keep seeing Suri. So if my theory is true then at least he has his priorities straight there. But you are also correct that he has had a hand in MULTIPLE crimes against many people and he should own up to that. I would love to see any one of these empty shills face to face and have a nice cup o joe with them and let them know what I personally went through for them while working for their precious Celebrity Centre. That might make them think a tiny bit.

• c2d94d163a566268e73c8b0195b6c03a
    Mark C. Rathbun | October 8, 2014 at 11:06 am | Reply

Jane,
    I took out the personal information on JL. On more consideration, do you agree with that?
    Mark

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/scientology-knows-drama/#comments

HelluvaHoax!

"basketballjane | October 8, 2014 at 10:45 am | Reply

Marty,
That statement from Juliette is really no surprise to me at all. Juliette had her own run in with Drugs a LONG time ago and “Scientology” saved her from that, so in her mind those things are etched in stone.
But let me say this, Juliette, while actually a lovely lady and talented actress and singer, is bat shit crazy. Like “touched in the head” kinda crazy and she always has been.

She has never, EVER, stopped to look at Scientology for what it is. She can’t. She doesn’t even understand it herself. Even though she was born into it as I was. The last I knew she had never even done any significant training or processing so she is just a parrot for whatever she is supposed to believe. She doesn’t even know what she doesn’t even know.

– MODERATOR EDIT – TOOK OUT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON JULIETTE. –

As for Norman Starky getting roaringly drunk, that is zero surprise as well. Do you remember when we used to throw those “After New Years” party’s at Celebrity Centre? My first year in the SO, 1995, I was a bartender for that event. I remember getting some form of verbal commend from the Senior Exec table because I could pour a proper drink! I remember all of the execs getting plenty drunk that night. I was 19 so I couldn’t drink, but I was very good at handing it out. We only did that one more year and then it was a “Flap” that lower orgs were fraternizing with Upper orgs. I think it was Starky and and few others getting wasted and hitting on everything with a vagina that caused the stir!

LOL

Yeah, Norman's elite management exec brother, Owen Starkey, was exactly the same. A hard core Sea Org member who mightily "hammered" others for their out ethics, out 2d, et al.

Yet, there was good old Mr. Ethics (Owen) at a SO party, drunk, lecherous, hitting on girls and--finally, caught having sex with a reg (not his wife) while they were both standing up against a fence, somewhere in the back yard.

I guess both Owen and Norman were "putting in ethics" on planet earth as VMs (Vagina Ministers).

Scientology: Where hypocritical is an ability gained.

DM is by far the biggest Drama Queen of all that whole bunch.

DM is by far the biggest Drama Queen of all that whole bunch.....now that the Grand Dame of Drama Queenery, Ms Tommy Davis languishes in exile from the Vatican Of Drama Queenery.

Ms Davis's career was Highly Distinguished, with such performances as the screeching banshee bitch episode, unleashed with full fury upon the quietly composed BBC journalist, Mr. Sweeney.

In her exile, Ms. Davis could have risen to Goddess Drama Queen status if she had played her part with more finesse. Her bitterness as she sits at her desk with her tattered billion year contract to a space alien brainwashing cult ruled by a height challenged maniac and his dogs in navy uniforms...well, a Drama Queen with that material should have pulled of a stellar performance. Unfortunately, she allowed the tiny one to drag her sorry arse into court to help keep him out of jail. It is sickening. So that, and her mom dependency and her whole sickening family have caused the Drama Queen communities world wide to reject her. So Tom Cruise can have the title.

Nevertheless, disgraced ex Drama Queen Grand Dame, Tommy Davis did cause a lot of bad bad bad pr for her little ex boss and his maniac cult. There is a little bit of good in everybody.

Leland

Crusader

Sometimes I wonder if the complexity of life is not as complex as it appears. For example, I followed Marty when he started his blog and all the personal evolutionary steps he went through to his current incarnation as a rabid anti-scientology SP, who now desecrates the holy name of Hubbard and (OH NO!) is suing Scientology for many millions of dollars.

Okay, pardon my train of thought, but I find this fascinating.

So, was Marty a cult victim who eventually came to his senses and blew. After that, did Marty "decompress" and realize Scientology was slavery and then he inadvertently found himself being fair gamed, after which he was "forced" to sue the cult? And if he now wins, he stands to realize riches beyond anything he has ever known in his life?

--OR--

Was Marty part of the sociopathic cult who fanatically did the fair gaming...until he was targeted. After which he found a way to fair game the cult and make big money off it?

Bear with me if this sounds rambling and incoherent. LOL. It gets simpler....

In other words, the SEED OF SCIENTOLOGY that Hubbard planted back in 1950 eventually grew into a full scale, sociopathic multi-billion dollar slave labor hoax that defrauded people who believed his scientific claims. That's what grew, so that is what must have been in the seed.

Likewise....

Was Marty a willing participant in the sociopathy of the cult, after which he found a way to (potentially) score millions of dollars from the same cult?

Is that what was in the SEED OF MARTY from the beginning, since that is what grew?

Or is it just all random and incomprehensibly chaotic, how life works.

I tend to think (today at least) that WHATEVER GREW is what was genetically programmed into the SEED THAT WAS PLANTED. Stated more simply: What grew is what was in the seed.

A pear tree does not just randomly pop in the the spot where I planted tomato seeds.

Maybe I would feel differently if Marty didn't alway portray himself as an unerring authority and beyond reproach--even though his positions have been constantly shifting.

Is it possibly as simple as the idea that Marty is a user, the same as Hubbard? He used Scientology and Scientologists and his power to afford himself a VIP lifestyle. And he is now using Scientology (suing them for multi-millions) because that's what he does? Use others for his own benefit.

It is just a curious phenomena.

All that said, I do hope the Rathbun's win a monster award and have fun with the money. I don't mind bilked Scientologists who donated those millions watching, helplessly, as the money is given to SPs. Kind of a cool karmic event, isn't it?

IMO, there is something "Programed" into OT 7....and perhaps OT 6 and OT 8 also.....that prohibits one from being able to think one is "wrong." ( I am putting this idea in simple terms.)

IMO this is one of the reasons....that OT 7 is so dangerous.....and causes so many problems.

IMO OT 7s also cannot answer a question. Something is programed into the level about that also...

Gib

Crusader

Yes, I happen to know we have a few on this board. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I luv this comment by Dan Koon and reply from BasketballJane:

dankoon | October 8, 2014 at 10:30 am | Reply

Good point, Marty. And as you and I know Drama Central was the Int base. In fact, I made a life-changing discovery there: Thetans love Hill 10s. The simplest matter could be blown up into a life and death situation, and was regularly.

• 61aff1ef3880c27a3d6fea820593f17c
    basketballjane | October 8, 2014 at 11:21 am | Reply

• Hahahaha! But Dan we were SAVING ALL MANKIND and this SECTOR of the UNIVERSE!!! NOTHING is more important! That reminds me of my first Thursday out of the Sea Org. I felt weird all day but I couldn’t figure out why. And then about 3:30 or so I was getting a drink or something but I noticed that it was 3:30 and realized it was Thursday. All of a sudden a wave of relief came over me. And I cried a little. I wasn’t scared, panicked, running around collecting stats, I hadn’t been up all night getting things done. Thursday was just another day of the week and no one was going to hunt me down ever again for statistics. And I didn’t have the weight of the universe on my shoulders. That was my first clue that perhaps, just maybe, we were never saving anyone from anything at all.

Scientology = much a do about nothing. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I much concur with Dan Koon. Everything was going all fine at the org I was staff member at, then the SO Missionaires would arrive, talk about drama. LOL

Edit:

Isn't going "clear" a life and death matter, hill 10, once you read Dianetics?

And lo and behold, once you go "clear", you now have a hill 10 to get up the OT levels?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: