What's new

10/25/14 - 10/26/14: Scientology IAS Anniversary Event in Los Angeles on LRH Way!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
10/25/14 - 10/26/14: Scientology IAS Anniversary Event in Los Angeles on LRH Way!

Mike Rinder: The IAS Event Is Already A Bomb
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-ias-event-is-already-a-bomb/

As always, go to Mike's site for analysis and the analysis of his commentators.

Excerpt:
Wow, there are seismic upheavals going on in LA on every front.

They have now downgraded the annual IAS event from the Shrine to the Bonaventure to L. Ron Hubbard Way?

Too cheap to pay for a hall at all now? Afraid there won’t be enough people show up to even fill up the Bonaventure?
IAS-PAC.png

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
This time next year the event will be in a two man pup tent, with room to spare after they make space for the generous dance floor and buffet bar.
:roflmao:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Is it going to be in a big tent? Or just outdoors?

I had the impression that IAS events were a bit more secretive than some other events and that prying eyes and ears are less welcome at IAS events. Is that true?

If it is they must be really messing things up to be having it outdoors. I know they have tall temporary tall fence boards they put up sometimes, but as I said, I didn't think they'd like to be outside, particularly if it's IAS.

??

Sindy

Crusader
Jesus, that is verrrrrrrry OT!

They have miraculously postulated and condensed "time" by fitting a two-day (Saturday/Sunday) event into just one day on the 25th!

And Part II is at 3pm, while Part I is at 6:30 pm so they're also reversing time which is astounding.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Is it going to be in a big tent? Or just outdoors? I had the impression that IAS events were a bit more secretive than some other events and that prying eyes and ears are less welcome at IAS events. Is that true?

I suspect they will repeat what they've done in the past... 2 large tents will be erected in the LA Org parking lot, fencing will be put up surrounding the area with swaths of green tarp on them to block people from seeing in or out. L Ron Hubbard Way will be closed to everyone but street residents & Scilons. Depending on what bullshit film permit they get, they may close Catalina Street down, too.

They will erect 2 large walls at the entrance of both sides of LRH Way (where it intersects with Sunset Blvd & at Fountain Ave) and, of course, in addition to their own security, they will hire off-duty LAPD officers for add'l security. The entrances will also have their usual fake shrubbery to further block the view inside the compound.

Leland

Crusader

They have miraculously postulated and condensed "time" by fitting a two-day (Saturday/Sunday) event into just one day on the 25th!

What a colossal screw up...!!:omg:

Guess more than a few are going to the RPF for that one....:p

Geeze....how stupid.

HelluvaHoax!

And Part II is at 3pm, while Part I is at 6:30 pm so they're also reversing time which is astounding.

lololololololololol

Do you happen to know the reference where Ron talks about "reversing time"? Just curious because if I could undo this current alimony, I'd be able to buy a several million dollar vacation house on the beach.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

Do you reckon this kind of thing keeps happening because...
  • There is an 'SP' on the project
  • The children of Scientology victims never get an education
  • Nobody ever gets enough sleep
  • Nobody in Scientology gives a shit about quality control
  • David 'Courtesy Flush' Miscavige directed it personally
  • ???
  • Xenu

HelluvaHoax!

What a colossal screw up...!!:omg:

Guess more than a few are going to the RPF for that one....:p

Geeze....how stupid.

No worries. They already found the WHY and the WHO.

After investigating and adding up outpoints and pulling the string, it was discovered that someone on the Exec Financial Planning Committee put CI on the purchase order for clay.

Thus, when the copywriter in Div II tried run the PROOFREADING CHECKLIST on his promo piece, he was unable to do a clay demo of the key words.

So, the FP guy (the tech sec, who is also the orgs only auditor and C/S) has been fitness boarded out.

Now that the source of CI has been terminatedly handled, the promo will be standard and when the promo is standard the org will be flooded with new public and the stats will go into Power.

This proves that the LRH datum is correct that for the stats to be down, someone (an SP) has to actually be holding them down.

HelluvaHoax!

• ???
  • Xenu

LOL

Whoa, I just wrote a post about an SP being on the lines, and now I see that you were already onto it!

Freeminds, if we can just get the SPs off our lines, planetary clearing will become a reality. Please keep your eyes open and if you spot any SPs be sure to write a KR and send it uplines!

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious

I have come across the concept of 'uncreating time' possibly in the Steve Fishman tapes. Maybe that's what they are doing.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
  • ???
  • Xenu
How about: anyone spotting the error has to keep quiet because if they don't then THEY might get blamed for it. Better to keep quiet and let the punishment fall where it may!

Helena

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I suspect they will repeat what they've done in the past... 2 large tents will be erected in the LA Org parking lot, fencing will be put up surrounding the area with swaths of green tarp on them to block people from seeing in or out.

Drones/quadcopters? They're pretty cheap these days. Legal in LA?

Paul

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
At least they are providing seats. Maybe the next one will be "bring your own chair."

Paul

I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't go to any event organized by David Miscavige in which available chairs might be limited.

You just never know with that asshole.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Drones/quadcopters? They're pretty cheap these days. Legal in LA?

It's being discussed backchannel. :)

DM's cronies used on at "grand opening" of the LA Ideal Morgue.. it hovered for several minutes over where Tory, I & others were protesting. Mike Rinder confirmed it was from "Gold". I'm sure if we used one, the LAPD would bend over backwards to appease the cult that the quad was disrupting their "religious event".

A quad was knocked out of the air during a hockey event..

[video=youtube;KR39DErszRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR39DErszRE[/video]

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

They are able to be so very very OT ever since they discovered that their bodies can operate just fine on 2 hours sleep!