What's new

I just woke up

Hello

Patron
I was walking around in the Org with one of my friends waiting until her mom was done getting audited. We where just walking around talking about little things when we stopped in front of this office, the door was open so I looked in my friend told me that we shouldnt be there. So we continued down the hall talking. She told me that she had to go to the bathroom so I waited outside, eventually I got bored waiting for her. So I started thinking about the office, I wondered why my friend didnt want to go in there. And I found myself walking back toward the office. I knew I wasnt suppose to be in there but I wanted to know why I wasnt suppose to be. I walked in and looked on the shelf. The typical books lined the shelfs. Then, my auditor came in. I remember her looking at me her looking at me with disappointment in her eyes. I hated that just the look made me feel like a horrible person. She grabbed me by the arm and asked me why I was there. I told her the truth. I told her that my friend had told me not to go in the office but I was curious and wanted to know why I wasnt suppose to be in there. She got angry with me and all of a sudden she changed from the nice auditor to this cold bitter woman she sent me to ethics, and for it I was given another auditor, a guy. He was horrible, he yelled and beat with a stick. My back and side still hurt from this. I was put through this three time before I finally realized. I honestly thought it was my fault and that I deserved it but looking at it now I realize that yes, I was told not to go into a room but did it anyway but I dont think hitting me was a proper punishment. I am still scared of them. I go outside and I get hassled, they keep trying to get me to go back but I just keep telling them I dont want anything to do with them.
I dont know what to think anymore
everything has changed so much
and I'm so confused with everything
~Hello

byte301

Crusader
Hi,

You didn't do anything wrong. If no one was suppose to be in that room it should have been locked. I am sorry you got hit like that. That's wrong. Where are your parents? Did you tell them about this? How old are you?

duddins

Patron Meritorious
I was walking around in the Org with one of my friends waiting until her mom was done getting audited. We where just walking around talking about little things when we stopped in front of this office, the door was open so I looked in my friend told me that we shouldnt be there. So we continued down the hall talking. She told me that she had to go to the bathroom so I waited outside, eventually I got bored waiting for her. So I started thinking about the office, I wondered why my friend didnt want to go in there. And I found myself walking back toward the office. I knew I wasnt suppose to be in there but I wanted to know why I wasnt suppose to be. I walked in and looked on the shelf. The typical books lined the shelfs. Then, my auditor came in. I remember her looking at me her looking at me with disappointment in her eyes. I hated that just the look made me feel like a horrible person. She grabbed me by the arm and asked me why I was there. I told her the truth. I told her that my friend had told me not to go in the office but I was curious and wanted to know why I wasnt suppose to be in there. She got angry with me and all of a sudden she changed from the nice auditor to this cold bitter woman she sent me to ethics, and for it I was given another auditor, a guy. He was horrible, he yelled and beat with a stick. My back and side still hurt from this. I was put through this three time before I finally realized. I honestly thought it was my fault and that I deserved it but looking at it now I realize that yes, I was told not to go into a room but did it anyway but I dont think hitting me was a proper punishment. I am still scared of them. I go outside and I get hassled, they keep trying to get me to go back but I just keep telling them I dont want anything to do with them.
I dont know what to think anymore
everything has changed so much
and I'm so confused with everything
~Hello

Hi Hello,

I was reading your post and almost fell out of my chair when I read the part about your auditor beating you. :angry:

Not to doubt you but Is this for real?!!!!!!! You were physically abused by your auditor?

Please know that there is nothing that you did that would or could ever justfy anyone harming you like that.

Please do tell more.

If you dont mind, I would love to know where this happened and how old you were.

Hopefully you will find help addressing your confusions here at the ESMB. But you need not be confused about one thing, if you were physically harmed, that is called abuse and battery and is considered a criminal act.

Dont ever think that you are deserving of such treatment.

Hello

Patron
Hi,

You didn't do anything wrong. If no one was suppose to be in that room it should have been locked. I am sorry you got hit like that. That's wrong. Where are your parents? Did you tell them about this? How old are you?

I got involved in Scientology through my friend who was with me at the time.
I didnt tell my mother, I told her I was hanging out with a friend after school, my mom is never around she's always out and never really seems interested in me. I felt accepted there and thats why I stayed there I guess.

Hello

Patron
Hi Hello,

I was reading your post and almost fell out of my chair when I read the part about your auditor beating you. :angry:

Not to doubt you but Is this for real?!!!!!!! You were physically abused by your auditor?

Please know that there is nothing that you did that would or could ever justfy anyone harming you like that.

Please do tell more.

If you dont mind, I would love to know where this happened and how old you were.

Hopefully you will find help addressing your confusions here at the ESMB. But you need not be confused about one thing, if you were physically harmed, that is called abuse and battery and is considered a criminal act.

Dont ever think that you are deserving of such treatment.

Yes, I was abused by the male auditor
I am 17 and this happened in Las Vegas

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, I was abused by the male auditor.

I have been connected to Scientology for almost 50 years - this is the first time I have heard of someone being physically hit by an auditor. :omg:

Fights have broken out in co-audits - but to my knowledge never to a paying client.

It is a gross violation of the Auditors Code! :grouch:

Alan

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Yes, I was abused by the male auditor

Oh my God...I am so sorry. This must have been a horrible experience.

The auditor broke the law when he harmed you. He did not do this because there is something wrong with you. He did this because he is a sick and abusive monster.

You did the right thing by walking away. I know that it feels good to have somewhere to turn to where we can feel loved and accepted. I turned to Scientology when I was 19 years old for that very same reason. But it took me 10 years to figure out that the Church of Scientology was not doing what it promised to do. I mean they were not helping people. Especially the staff members. I was staff and they were using me for free labor. I am glad that I got out.

I am glad you left. Have you considered calling the police and reporting this abuse to the authorities? What are some of the reasons that you did not tell them? Where you concerned about your friend?

Terril park

Sponsor
I have been connected to Scientology for almost 50 years - this is the first time I have heard of someone being physically hit by an auditor. :omg:

Fights have broken out in co-audits - but to my knowledge never to a paying client.

It is a gross violation of the Auditors Code! :grouch:

Alan

I find it hard to believe.

Hello

Patron
Oh my God...I am so sorry. This must have been a horrible experience.

The auditor broke the law when he harmed you. He did not do this because there is something wrong with you. He did this because he is a sick and abusive monster.

You did the right thing by walking away. I know that it feels good to have somewhere to turn to where we can feel loved and accepted. I turned to Scientology when I was 19 years old for that very same reason. But it took me 10 years to figure out that the Church of Scientology was not doing what it promised to do. I mean they were not helping people. Especially the staff members. I was staff and they were using me for free labor. I am glad that I got out.

I am glad you left. Have you considered calling the police and reporting this abuse to the authorities? What are some of the reasons that you did not tell them? Where you concerned about your friend?

I cant do that because I dont want my friend to get hurt because of me and Im afraid to tell the police because they'll just come after me more:nervous:

Heterodox

I can vouch for her. I won't go into very much detail about it. but, I do know her story is true. I wasn't involved or anything but, I simply know she is telling the truth

duddins

Patron Meritorious

It is hard to believe...........but

She says it was the ethics guy who sometimes audits.

Would it be hard to believe if we were talking about the short meglomaniac that runs the so called church?

If it is a hoax, so be it.

If not, this young person needs guidance and compassion.

I am willing to risk it.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Would it be hard to believe if we were talking about the short meglomaniac that runs the so called church?

I am willing to risk it.

Me too. It's not unheard of for an Ethics personnel to loose it. Today we heard Mo talking on radio about getting beaten up and her hand broken!

Heterodox

Even if this is a hoax what would she have to gain from it?

If $cientology is going to lie why would they make up a lie that would directly hurt their precious P.R.

If that reasoning doesn't convince you I don't know what will but, I will respect your thoughts none the less.

Hello

Patron

I am willing to risk it.

Thanks

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Me too. It's not unheard of for an Ethics personnel to loose it. Today we heard Mo talking on radio about getting beaten up and her hand broken!

OMG Free to shine! Horrid.

Hello,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes it is hard to believe the horrid things we hear on this forum. That does not mean that they are not true.....they are just way out there!

When I first posted that I had recieved a death threat from the C of S, there were doubters. I remember that a few had said it did not seem likely that they would do this.

A few months later, I found a report from a well known critic that validated my claim. I made sure to post it.

You know the truth. You have come to the right place.

We are like family here. All the good and sometimes the bad in family.

I am glad you are here Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:welcome2:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Violence certainly does happen within Scientology. It is just usually kept SO seecret, that many people don't even know.

Hello, welcome.
I think the thing that worried some posters is you saying it was an "auditor", as they are the ones under strict guidelines during a session. If it was someone who audited you at another time, say for a Sec check, but also was Ethics, then that is quite believable. :)