What's new

2014 IAS Event

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
[video=youtube;LWp6B3SWowU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWp6B3SWowU[/video]

Last edited:

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
Scientologists "confront and shatter" a mask.

[video]http://gfycat.com/SpitefulDarlingAmmonite[/video]

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
1554572_733384106715102_6959513603155132226_n.jpg
1925309_733384986715014_313773367241560677_n.jpg
Australian music icon and Freedom Medal winner Kate Ceberano headlined a stirring performance at the IAS Patrons Ball. — at Church of Scientology.

10733991_733373336716179_1569576313209573564_n.jpg
"Tonight we celebrate three decades of the IAS and a place that was all but inconceivable just 30 years ago," began Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center. He remarked that Scientology is "the only movement transcending every national, cultural and demographic barrier... and that's not even counting what we transcend in terms of physical universe space and time." — with David Miscavige Leader of Scientology at Church of Scientology.

10712941_733374506716062_6246974544973186370_n.jpg
The IAS Freedom Medal for 2014 was bestowed upon three exemplary Scientologists: Vlastimil Spalek, a Czech “cyclorunner” who crisscrossed his nation by bike and on foot, spearheading a Truth About Drugs movement to ultimately halt spiraling drug abuse in the Czech Republic; Maria Lara, an exquisite Colombian actress who energetically used the common-sense values of The Way to Happiness to galvanize industries and military personnel in five nations; and Kate Ceberano, the Australian musical superstar who for some three decades has tirelessly championed Scientology as a humanitarian voice for freedom.— with Kate Ceberano and David Miscavige Leader of Scientology at Church of Scientology.

https://www.facebook.com/churchofsc...4905742229611/733374506716062/?type=1&theater

Leland

Crusader
Lots of video was filmed, which is still being edited.

Meanwhile, here is a little taster:

http://youtu.be/XMLL8_IPuBE

Axiom142

Great Vid. Thanks. It looks like Scientolgoy security...is in utter chaos...:p

I'm curious...why no "Bobbies" in the vid.....are there no police on the grounds....but just outside on the road as in the other vid by XenusDad?

Are the British Police not allowed to "rent themselves out" for scientolgoy event duty....as American Police are doing in the States?

Are those few British Police women in XenusDad vid....actually police on police duty?

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great Vid. Thanks. It looks like Scientolgoy security...is in utter chaos...:p

I'm curious...why no "Bobbies" in the vid.....are there no police on the grounds....but just outside on the road as in the other vid by XenusDad?

Are the British Police not allowed to "rent themselves out" for scientolgoy event duty....as American Police are doing in the States?

Are those few British Police women in XenusDad vid....actually police on police duty?

The police did arrive later (much later - they must be fed up with the cult playing the victim card all the time).

The police over here are not, AFAIK, allowed to rent themselves out for off-duty security. This would create a potential conflict of interest (what if security assaulted someone and you called the police - would they want to arrest their colleagues?). I find this situation in the US to be very objectionable.

The police were on duty at the front gates (the day before most of the footage in my video). They said that they didn't mind being there as we were so well-behaved. It is all part of the job to them. I did mention that it was rather hypocritical of the cult to demand that the police turn up to police the event (actually mostly to control the traffic) when the cultists don't want to pay their rates and other taxes that actually pay for the police.

Axiom142

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
The police did arrive later (much later - they must be fed up with the cult playing the victim card all the time).

The police over here are not, AFAIK, allowed to rent themselves out for off-duty security. This would create a potential conflict of interest (what if security assaulted someone and you called the police - would they want to arrest their colleagues?). I find this situation in the US to be very objectionable.

The police were on duty at the front gates (the day before most of the footage in my video). They said that they didn't mind being there as we were so well-behaved. It is all part of the job to them. I did mention that it was rather hypocritical of the cult to demand that the police turn up to police the event (actually mostly to control the traffic) when the cultists don't want to pay their rates and other taxes that actually pay for the police.

Axiom142

Compare that to the USA.. where everything is for sale...

During the LMT pickets the clams hired a couple of the CW cops to work for them off duty, seems the one who worked the most hours for them, who was the most upstat, is now the Chief of Police is Clearwater...

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
"Knock some of those corners off you!"

[video=youtube;XMLL8_IPuBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMLL8_IPuBE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
1554572_733384106715102_6959513603155132226_n.jpg
1925309_733384986715014_313773367241560677_n.jpg
Australian music icon and Freedom Medal winner Kate Ceberano headlined a stirring performance at the IAS Patrons Ball. — at Church of Scientology.

10733991_733373336716179_1569576313209573564_n.jpg
"Tonight we celebrate three decades of the IAS and a place that was all but inconceivable just 30 years ago," began Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center. He remarked that Scientology is "the only movement transcending every national, cultural and demographic barrier... and that's not even counting what we transcend in terms of physical universe space and time." — with David Miscavige Leader of Scientology at Church of Scientology.

10712941_733374506716062_6246974544973186370_n.jpg
The IAS Freedom Medal for 2014 was bestowed upon three exemplary Scientologists: Vlastimil Spalek, a Czech “cyclorunner” who crisscrossed his nation by bike and on foot, spearheading a Truth About Drugs movement to ultimately halt spiraling drug abuse in the Czech Republic; Maria Lara, an exquisite Colombian actress who energetically used the common-sense values of The Way to Happiness to galvanize industries and military personnel in five nations; and Kate Ceberano, the Australian musical superstar who for some three decades has tirelessly championed Scientology as a humanitarian voice for freedom.— with Kate Ceberano and David Miscavige Leader of Scientology at Church of Scientology.

https://www.facebook.com/churchofsc...4905742229611/733374506716062/?type=1&theater

''Scientology is "the only movement transcending every national, cultural and demographic barrier''

Amazing scn must be a big force in Islamic State, HURRAH!!!!!!

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
I'd like to see a closer up photo, but from what I see in the above two shots of DM, it appears he has had work done on his eyes. Kind of has that "Kenny Rogers look", know what I mean?

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope to have the ‘full monty’ versions of the videos up soon(ish), but here is a quick run-down of the events from my perspective:

A contingent of Irish Enturbulators arrive in England and assemble at a secret location. Their mission – to give a very warm welcome to David Miscavige and all the other [STRIKE]cult victims[/STRIKE] Scientologists going to St Hill for the IAS festivities on Friday 17th Oct.

Irish contingent meet up with assorted Old Guard, Anons, Exes and concerned citizens in East Grinstead. Intensive planning and preparation takes place, which mostly include eating, talking about elaborate but highly impractical enturbulation plans, marking of placards and sitting in the pub, drinking. Oh and some discussion about how they were going to spend the massive protest bonuses paid by Big Pharma. :coolwink:

At some point in the proceedings a decision is made to actually do some protesting and about 15 or so make their way to St Hill to begin the activities. Amusingly, and in typical cult footbullet fashion, the cult had planted a line of conifers along the side of the road opposite their own property. This was presumably to prevent protesting from taking place. However, when I pointed out that it would be unsafe for anyone to stand there, in the road, the police agreed and allowed protesters to stand on the same side of the road as the main entrance and much closer than they would have been able to if the trees were not there! In fact, there were several dozen or so Scientologists arriving on foot and they had to walk within inches of the friendly but informative anti-cultists.

Due to this and the fact that arriving vehicular traffic was slowed to a crawl outside the entrance, the Scientologists got a good look at all the displayed placards. Some did their best not to look or listen, but many showed an interest.

After several hours some of the aforementioned get bored and decide to go for a drive. As luck would have it, they end up at the other end of cultland and decide to go for a walk. Amusingly, the cult had stationed 2 security guards in a car park (not owned by the cult) and became suspicious when the group arrived. Unfortunately, they had positioned themselves in totally the wrong place and when the group sauntered off down the footpath, the guards were left trailing in their wake and resorted to shouting vague threats to get them to stop.

Unfortunately, their TRs were not very good and their communication didn’t get through and the group found themselves quite by accident, in the grounds of St Hill, very close to where several dozen ‘public’ Scientologists were taking part in a pre-event perambulation. Meanwhile, cult security had rushed, en masse to the scene and headed them off at the pass, er bridge over the stream.

A tense stand-off ensued with cultists shouting and generally being rather objectionable. Calm was restored when a (non-Scientologist) security guard patiently and good-humouredly talked to the group and politely asked them to leave. This they agreed to, but bizarrely at this point, despite previously demanding that they leave immediately, a cultists demanded that they stay and wait for the police. Somewhat exasperated, the non-cultist security chief overruled him and the group returned to join their comrades at the main gate.

By this time, it was getting rather dark, but festivities continued until well-after the advertised event start and late-comers were gently, but publicly chided for their tardiness.

Eventually, people stopped arriving and the anti-cultists left to go for a drink / meal etc.

However, this was not the end of the fun…

Very early the next morning (Sat) a dedicated, hard-core group assembled at a secret forward-operating base for a top-secret infiltration mission. Under cover of darkness a convoy of vehicles cruised past cult HQ and were amazed to find the place lit-up light a Christmas tree (not a good idea if you want to see anyone approaching) with perhaps a dozen security guards still on duty. Many of these were recognised from the previous day, implying that the poor blighters had been on duty all day and all through the night. Seriously Mr Miscavige, I know you like wielding this sort of power over people, but how effective do you think these guys are going to be after that?

The convoy proceeded to the designated staging zone (sports club car park), but were followed by a suspicious security guard on foot. Protip to cult security – if you are trying to catch us out, don’t going walking up to your target swinging a bright flashlight in front of you. Then followed a bizarre game of cat-and-mouse where a cultist swept the area with a flashlight beam and the operatives crouched behind the vehicles (barely suppressing giggles). Realising the game was up, our infiltration team hatched a brilliant plan to evade the pursuers!

They drove off, waited a few minutes and then returned. :duh:

With daylight rapidly approaching, our intrepid team leapt out of the vehicles and [STRIKE]sprinted[/STRIKE] walked across country to a weak point in the cult HQ perimeter. Using highly-advanced stealth techniques (i.e. adopting a nonchalant saunter), the group strolled into the grounds (which are open to the public, remember) and up to the statue (you know the famous one of a man with no, er undercarriage). As luck would have it, they rounded the corner and almost collided with the head of OSA UK, Janet Laveau. who greeted them with an almost-cheery ‘Hello’ before realising who they were. They were then greeted by a contingent of security who had been chilling and having a bit of a chin-wag by the statue.

I mean, seriously guys, you had seen them earlier, you must have been expecting this, and yet they caught you napping. Janet must have had a rather uncomfortable conversation later with Der Leader.

Anyway, the security contingent swung into action and attempted to surround the group, not noticing that part of the infiltrators and peeled off and were wandering around the grounds unchallenged. A tense stand-off then ensued while Laveau and her cronies flapped ineffectually. Laveau lost her cool and slapped one of the group and then beat a hasty retreat only returning when the police finally arrived (more than 30 mins later).

In the meantime, the group had ample opportunity to converse with security and engage in a bit of impromptu choreography. Although things threatened to get out of hand when a Guy Fawkes mask was stolen from an infiltrator and a cultist resorted to pointing a very bright flashlight (4 barrelled) right into the eyes of several protesters, thus risking optic damage. This was later reported to the police and the perpetrator pointed out.

What was particularly noticeable was the condition of the cultists. Some of them appeared to have aged hugely since we had last seen them (2 years ago) and one particularly, appeared to be almost on the verge of collapse (guy at the end of my first video posted earlier).

Anyway, the police arrived and asked the group to leave. They then did so, in an orderly fashion, tired but exhilarated.

So here is a question for any Scientologists reading this – how come you hired security guards and had perhaps a couple of dozen of your own guys on duty and you had dogs, cameras (with infra red vision), motion detectors and goodness knows what else and you had prior warning and yet this group of ordinary people managed to wander unchallenged right into the heart of your stronghold? Couldn’t you find an OT or two to do their super-power thing and prevent this?

I have a feeling that the repercussions for the hapless staff are going to be rather severe given Miscavige’s paranoia and famous bad-temper.

Security is bound to be significantly beefed up for next year.

Sounds like a challenge…

Axiom142

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
AXIOM142 and the rest of you, I really love your work!

I wonder if you managed to eyeball the shrimp. I presume he was sneaked in, in disguise, or hidden in a closed sided van, or dropped by helicopter. It looks like you guys had great fun and deserved it too!

Gib

Crusader
[video=youtube;LWp6B3SWowU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWp6B3SWowU[/video]

great stuff to view on video.

I only have one suggestion for next years event, and that would be setting up a mock free personality or stress test table at the entrance, complete with a e-meter.

And a table selling the "Basics books" with lots of signs. LOL

The reason I say this is because if the folks going into the event know you where scientologists at one point in time, it might better communicate to the still in's.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'd like to see a closer up photo, but from what I see in the above two shots of DM, it appears he has had work done on his eyes. Kind of has that "Kenny Rogers look", know what I mean?

He's got makeup on.. his eyebrows are very dark.. like they've been tattooed. It looks like he's wearing a hairpiece, too.