What's new

Platinum Meritorious Award for 2.5 million donation?

What's do u think the things worth?

• Under 5k

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • 5-25k

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25-100k

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100k+++

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
I suppose that's possible.

If that were true....then it blows up the theory that OSA monitors this board....as it was talked about here....and other anti cult web sites....

(which is fine by me)
Thought about this often over the years. Who could OSA possibly put on these boards to monitor them nowadays that wouldn't get infected by the virus? Of seeing the truth? I can't imagine anyone not going through a dramatic changes after reading all that has been and is being revealed on the boards.

Can't use volunteer COS public. They'd be poisoned pretty quick, I'd think.

The current kool-aid-drinking public remains "in" and loyal only cuz they're kept off the Internet by disconnection threats, costly sec checking, and upper level bans.

SO guys can only take so much of this 24/7 before they decide to throw in the towel. Get in ethics trouble. You'd have to be pretty dim-witted to continue reading and stay intact and stay on.

My thought is they can only use hired outside (non-sio) hackers and monitors to keep an eye on things nowadays. And they don't have the depth of understanding to know what to look for. Haven't "been there and done that."

I just don't think OSA can watch these boards anymore. It's a too much of a weekly tsunami of truth and "entheta." Who could possibly bear it? :unsure:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Here is a screen shot of what he paid for them......He did drop some money.

Do we know if these sales have been, er, consummated?

One sometimes hears of deadbeat buyers backing out of sales. A zero feedback rating isn't exactly a big deal to lose.

Paul

Leland

Crusader
Do we know if these sales have been, er, consummated?

One sometimes hears of deadbeat buyers backing out of sales. A zero feedback rating isn't exactly a big deal to lose.

Paul

That's true...a zero feed back buyer has not been tested yet....no track record.