What's new

What is the Freezone?

Terril park

Sponsor
DENNIS's Quote

OMG! Is this esoteric, or what?? From http://www.angelfire.com/ca/sanmateo.../lecture4.html
Quote:
Well, first of all, we need to understand that there are such things as, what is called, a quantum WAVE FUNCTION, commonly known as a QUIFF, OR, more accurately, a Quiff Wave. Now, a Quiff Wave is actually a quantum wave of PROBABILITY... MEANING that within any quantum wave of probability IS...ALL POSSIBLE REALITIES!!! In other words, ANY possible reality, THAT COULD BE, is present in a quiff wave.
Now, one additional principle of quantum physics, needs to be injected here, at this point. And that is the principle of OBSERVATION. What this means is that something does NOT EXIST, UNTIL it is OBSERVED.

BB
This of course is why I post success stories. Thus it then exists for many others. :)

DQ
In scientific terms, when the experiment is performed, AND the results of the experiment are observed (by whatever means, be it the meters, the equipment, or the person themselves, who is conducting the test) - WHEN the OBSERVATION takes place, THEN, and only THEN, does the RESULT come into EXISTENCE. In other words, quantum physics says that a particular, specific, individual REALITY...did NOT EXIST, until it was observed.

BB
I am thus contributing to the continuation of various universes. As per the factors and axioms.

Thus I, like all, are like Atlas, holding the world in place.

DQ

PRIOR to being observed, and coming into existence, at THAT time, it ONLY was a reality in PROBABILITY!!! And ALL realities exist in PROBABILITY ONLY, until such time as ONE of those realities is OBSERVED (or SELECTED).

BB
I'd say postulated covers that.

DQ

THEN, by the act of observation, that ONE reality comes into actual EXISTENCE. And that is what is known as "popping" a quiff wave, or bringing a singular reality INTO EXISTENCE (which can also be called CREATION).

BB
From The factors:-

7. And from the viewpoint to the dimension points there are connection and interchange. Thus new dimension points are made. Thus there is communication.

8. And thus there is light.

9. And thus there is energy.

10 And thus there is life.

In Full on URL below.

http://www.scientology.org/p_jpg/wis/wiseng/34/34-fact.htm

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
BB
From The factors:-

7. And from the viewpoint to the dimension points there are connection and interchange. Thus new dimension points are made. Thus there is communication.

8. And thus there is light.

9. And thus there is energy.

10 And thus there is life.

In Full on URL below.

[/url]

The Genesis story of a number of religions, also inspired by Pythagoras without the "Sacred Geometry" that has played a vital role in constructing and understanding the nature of the universe of matter and life forms.

So as a suggestion Terril, try keep you kid in school, not a Wally Hanks OT8 style ranch school. They're going to need their math and science to help create a new civilization. And find a religion that has a list of "virtues" in it to add to the mix.

And I don't recall God children populating the planets of the solar system. God scientists popped that hubbo qwiff in the 70's , before the 80's when Capt Bill, dumbed down by hubbo qwiffs built into the hubbo tech , had staff up on roof tops in the wee hours of the morn looking for a quantum possiblity of Martians to pop out of the sky!

I prefer to be dressed in any color other than black about all this! That's why Mrs. BH buys me the white t-shirts
:)

tarbaby

Patron with Honors
pop tar?

QM deals at a lower level of observation with the duality of light waves appearing coming into existance as particles in the micro chasm.

Wow! I think I finally grasp the meaning of "popping quiffs." Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't it simply mean pointing something out for another or others to observe in order to make a potential reality can become a manifested reality?

Did I pop anything at all?

Dennis

(btw, its existEnce that happens whether observed or not)

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
doesn't it simply mean pointing something out for another or others to observe in order to make a potential reality can become a manifested reality?
Potentially and locally if the other or others see near exactly in the same way. But even that is impossible because everything is relative from a point of view. You get approximate or relative reality when wave patterns interfere /over lap.

A key raisin parabled and slipped into that there hubbardian cow pie. For the cost of a few bucks for a book or two ... save yourself some bucks on your path ... it will.

Not able to focus at the moment ... popped some corks on a wine bottle earlier for Mother's day. Things are waving around pretty good right now!:duh:

Do a search on "Quantum physics and the double slit experiment". I think there is a youtube animation that speaks to this somewhere. Kewl stuff, it is.

And you’ll get to see things , and do in the way they are for you, not the way they were for ronny boy.

Did I pop anything at all?
What was that Wow all about?
:D

Best to you!

:)

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
I have learned to understand abit more about the Freezone and derived practices from Scientology.
Whichever path is the ideal path for someone to enhance his/her life is his/her own choice and I dont judge anyone regarding this. I have my own idea about what I am looking for. I do not believe in the church management or the upper levels of Scientology. That is my own personal belief.

There is good things about the tech itself but that is in my opinion a personal matter depending what each person gained individually from it.

So far, there is one person that I truly respect in the Freezone. Not that I am a freezoner. Just that this person has helped me (without knowing it) as regard to my experience in Scientology and acknowledging what I saw was wrong and knew was wrong within the church.

I dont agree with everything he says but he is the closest to have said what I know to be true in regard to my own experience, observation and point of view.

What I dont like about some critics is the negative path they take and how destructive it is. I understand the charge that people have as regard to their past experience with Scientology. I am the first one to acknowledge that when I first started writing on OCMB I still was full of anger and resentment. It helped me to get it out of my system (communication is the answer). So, by telling how I felt and exchanging with other critics I became to realise that yes its needed to get whatever you have in yourself from your system but to stay on that road is destructive. But that is me. Some people might be happy that way. I was not.

I'm still looking and learning. Hopefully I will find the answers I need to have the peace of mind I need to move on. But I guess I always will be someone who needs spiritual enhancement. Its who I am and if I dont have that its like my life has no meaning. Even before Scientology I believed there had to be more than just what I was seeing around me. I needed answers. I still do.

So, whether you are a freezoner or not, what matter is that the path you have chosen is the one YOU need.

Nobody throw stones at me now
:hug:

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
So far, there is one person that I truly respect in the Freezone. Not that I am a freezoner. Just that this person has helped me (without knowing it) as regard to my experience in Scientology and acknowledging what I saw was wrong and knew was wrong within the church.

:hug:

Would you mind telling me who that one person is?

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
yes the check book rules and as sad as Co$ is .....they still out gross the FreeZone. does that make them better? hell no.

regarding "standard" ...as in tech....the HCOB and HCOPL violations abound. in the FZ. personally i do not care. sadly several FZ pros want to say they are standard in the face of these violations. i do care about that "my shit don't stink" attitude. pat krenik and a few others dare point the finger at other pros in the FZ and say "you are out tech" when they themselves are not in compliance with pounds and pounds of tech vols. the nerve.

i think that has to stop. there is not a very friendly field and pro relationship thing going on in the FZ in my opinion. too much pissing and moaning. and "you are not standard" in my opinion.

had HCOBs really worked there would be millions of "clears" and OTs. there would be no FreeZone. no one would have left the CoS.

regarding my training and all. who cares? do you really care alan? or are you more interested in my status? the CoS and Co$ go into selling status. "what is your level?" "what course are you on?" "how much did you give to ________?" i do not value all these Scn courses and levels the way others do.

we can "clear" the Scn incident. you could run it as a Dn narritive item. oh yeah. illegal on Clears and OTs after 1978. so when did the tech get corrupted? 1978? 1981? 1983? 1986 even? the number of words that could be blogged on that question.

please....all of you guys .....get past Scientology.

george

:clapping2: :goodposting: :clapping2:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
we can "clear" the Scn incident. you could run it as a Dn narritive item. oh yeah. illegal on Clears and OTs after 1978. so when did the tech get corrupted? 1978? 1981? 1983? 1986 even? the number of words that could be blogged on that question.

please....all of you guys .....get past Scientology.

george

:clapping2: :goodposting: :clapping2:

Agreed.

The first thing necessary to *that* is to abandon the use of the term 'Scientology'. Whatever else Scientology might be, it's also a collection of 'methods' which may be valuable for the individual, but, are also *inherently* suspect and inherently dangerous in the hands of someone 'outside' the individual being 'handled'.

They're also probably dangerous 'applied' autonomously, but, grown-ups are grown-ups and should be *allowed* to do dangerous things that *don't endanger others*.

The second necessary part is to abandon the 'Source' mystical mumbo-jumbo and the 'Keeping Scientology Working' megalomania that is the core driving force behind *all* Scientology abuse and the excuse for same.

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
They're also probably dangerous 'applied' autonomously, but, grown-ups are grown-ups and should be *allowed* to do dangerous things that *don't endanger others*.

What about consenting adults, Zinj?

Where do you draw the line?

My answer to that question is that the only tenable basis for such a prohibition is the law of the land.

Paul

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
What about consenting adults, Zinj?

Where do you draw the line?

My answer to that question is that the only tenable basis for such a prohibition is the law of the land.

Paul

I'm not sure what you're asking. I think 'adults' should be 'allowed' to do dangerous things without wearing helmets or being required to submit to 'Big Momma's' purvue.

Isn't that what I said?

They should be limited in what they do that endangers *others*, unless, naturally, those so endangered are *aware* of the endangerment.

Even Scientology should be 'allowed' if we assume 'informed consent'.

Not *everyone* needs to end up a 'Rondroid' :)

What Scientology and Scientologists object to is 'informed consent'.

'It's out-gradient!'
'Who would join if they *knew* where it was going?'

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I'm not sure what you're asking. I think 'adults' should be 'allowed' to do dangerous things without wearing helmets or being required to submit to 'Big Momma's' purvue.

Isn't that what I said?

They should be limited in what they do that endangers *others*, unless, naturally, those so endangered are *aware* of the endangerment.

Even Scientology should be 'allowed' if we assume 'informed consent'.

Not *everyone* needs to end up a 'Rondroid' :)

What Scientology and Scientologists object to is 'informed consent'.

'It's out-gradient!'
'Who would join if they *knew* where it was going?'

Zinj

Who decides what in life is dangerous and requires informed consent? My point was that a country's existing laws provide a framework for such, and one should follow those laws. They will not be perfect, but how else can one do it? Discussing what "should" be when one can't change it is a waste of time.

What's the big deal about special informed consent re Scientology?

The information is readily available on the Internet. Google isn't exactly difficult to access, and critical information abounds in plain sight. There is no real excuse for a prospective Scientologist, wondering what it is all about, not to spend at least some time online checking around. If he is not up to at least doing that, quite frankly he deserves all he gets.

Paul

tarbaby

Patron with Honors
The information is readily available on the Internet. Google isn't exactly difficult to access, and critical information abounds in plain sight. There is no real excuse for a prospective Scientologist, wondering what it is all about, not to spend at least some time online checking around. If he is not up to at least doing that, quite frankly he deserves all he gets.

Brilliant idea, DOF! And it will no doubt prove to be very effective in strengthening the species too. We just prune the weak, gullible and stupid ones from the herd. After all, karmically, they probably deserve whatever they get. They're just pulling it in.

Now why hasn't anyone thought of that before??

Dennis

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I have just been informed today (for about the bajillionth time) that I cannot call myself a Scientologist whilst picking and choosing.

Point of fact,that's what all Freezoners and Indie Scn'ists do. (and other people who don't even call themselves Scn'ists, too, but right here I'm talking about those who still use the oh so dreaded "Scientologist" appellation). Even the most party line ones do to an extent. And so many non CofS Scn'ists aren't very party line at all.

Also, I want to say- if these people who say this hate Scn'ists or hate people BEING Scn'ists as much as they say- then, if some indie/dilettante/FZer or whatnot isn't really a Scn'ist- then what are they so worried about?

They don't think people should be Scn'ists. Those same people think that indies are too dilettantish to really BE Scn'ists, cuz they aren't doing the whole thing LRH would have wanted. Ok, well, if they shouldn't BE Scn'ists and they really AREN'T Scn'ists, then, problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
BTW,there is a book about dangerous stuff for boys that's all the rage now. This guy wrote it who feels kids should get to act more like kids....

Anyway some of the posts here made me think of that.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I have just been informed today (for about the bajillionth time) that I cannot call myself a Scientologist whilst picking and choosing.

Could you be not so vague about this and say who told you this, and what, exactly, did they say?

Point of fact,that's what all Freezoners and Indie Scn'ists do. (and other people who don't even call themselves Scn'ists, too, but right here I'm talking about those who still use the oh so dreaded "Scientologist" appellation). Even the most party line ones do to an extent. And so many non CofS Scn'ists aren't very party line at all.
Who, exactly?

Also, I want to say- if these people...
Who, exactly?

....who say this hate Scn'ists or hate people BEING Scn'ists as much as they say- then, if some indie/dilettante/FZer or whatnot isn't really a Scn'ist- then what are they so worried about?

They don't think people should be Scn'ists. ...
Woodsy Owl here..."Who"?

Those same people think that indies are too dilettantish to really BE Scn'ists, cuz they aren't doing the whole thing LRH would have wanted. Ok, well, if they shouldn't BE Scn'ists and they really AREN'T Scn'ists, then, problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
If you are more specific about who said this, and what they said, then your complaint can be better understood. And it may be possible to resolve the problem, even.

Otherwise, it's just a generalized rant that goes on and on with no end or hope of understanding in sight.