What's new

Grant Cardone makes an ASS out of himself

Gib

Crusader
Thanks for the clarification, HH.

Elena's imdb page is at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0529050/bio. She moved to L.A. at age 17 after high school graduation. Given the typos and run-on sentences in her imdb profile, it's clear why higher education wasn't in the cards.

She and her bosom were rewarded in 2005 by being named to Maxim Magizine's [sic] Hot 100 list:

http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/elena_lyons/elena_lyons_elena_o1yFmry.sized.jpg

Boob jobs are as fake as scientology

Last edited by a moderator:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Thanks for the clarification, HH.

Elena's imdb page is at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0529050/bio. She moved to L.A. at age 17 after high school graduation. Given the typos and run-on sentences in her imdb profile, it's clear why higher education wasn't in the cards.

She and her bosom were rewarded in 2005 by being named to Maxim Magizine's [sic] Hot 100 list:

http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/elena_lyons/elena_lyons_elena_o1yFmry.sized.jpg

The breasts are OK. My wife's were just as good back in our younger days (and my belly was a lot flatter, but we won't get into that).

The thing is, it doesn't matter what your body looks like if it's just a covering for a bitchy personality.

Last edited by a moderator:

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors
underneath her underwear is a tucked under man popsicle and two marbles in a bag. Is it me or does she look like she used to be a man?

The scarf is to cover up her adams apple.

Div6

Crusader
I guess they didn't get this memo:

PAIN AND SEX
Destructive creatures who do not want people big or reaching—since they are terrified of punishment due to their crimes—invented pain and sex to shrink people and cut their alertness, knowingness, power and reach.

Thus, you see people who are "experiencing" either pain or sex introverting and not producing much.

Pain and sex were the INVENTED tools of degradation.

Believe it or not, a being can be so overwhelmed by either that he or she becomes an addict of it. Priests become flagellants and cut themselves to pieces with self-whipping. Torturers drool over pain. Lovers are very seldom happy. People do the most irrational things when overcharged with sex, and prostitutes use it as a knowing stock-in-trade. Combined, pain and sex make up the insane Jack-the-Rippers (who killed only prostitutes) and the whole strange body of sex-murder freaks, including Hinckley*, and the devotees of late-night horror movies. Under the false data of the psychs (who have been on the track a long time and are the sole cause of decline in this universe) both pain and sex are gaining ground in this society and, coupled with robbery which is a hooded companion of both, may very soon make the land a true jungle of crime.

Go into an asylum or a prison and look at the increasing institutional population and know what you are looking at. In the main, these are pain and sex addicts, decadent and degraded and no longer capable. They were sent on that route down through the ages by the psychs and here they are still in the psychs' hands! And do they get well or go straight? Oh no. Whether in prisons or insane asylums they just get worse. And the psychs in both places rub their bloodied hands as they turn their products loose again upon the remaining population! It's no accident. And the stocks-in-trade of psychs are PAIN and SEX. They will even tell you it's "natural" to steal!

To compound their felony-if that is possible-they tell you it's the body doing it. Another crashing big false datum on top of all their other lies.

These are data which emerged from recent thorough research of the whole track. This is not theory or some strange opinion. It is provable electronic fact. The waves are just synthesized....

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I guess they didn't get this memo:

PAIN AND SEX

Destructive creatures who do not want people big or reaching—since they are terrified of punishment due to their crimes—invented pain and sex to shrink people and cut their alertness, knowingness, power and reach.

Thus, you see people who are "experiencing" either pain or sex introverting and not producing much.

Pain and sex were the INVENTED tools of degradation.............

Maybe the unedited (original) draft of that HCOB would have been more helpful. . .

PAYIN' & SECTS

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors
yes L Con, invent a reason why you never got any sex. Coming from the guy who had a flock of underaged girls tending to his needs.

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors
How's it feel to wag the tail of the asthmatic dwarf's dogs?

Should of got a call for a drug screen too. Those people are on something and its not scientology.

Its great that his account is now closed. Show's they are spending lots of time here "handling entheta".

Hey OSA, FUCK YOU!!!!

I met Elana around the time she was on the oooteee levels. Not a bad person just really average. An average person led by her husband , so she sees waht they want her to see (not unlike us).

She finishes up and goes straight to OT 6 7 8, with all the money in the world. So they put her on the cover of Flag magazine and tell the rest of us how wasy it is. "Just arrivve" "I just decided to do it!" "Then the world opened up for me and I got these acting jobs..." They never mention that she was super rich to begin with and her money would have gotten her these jobs anyway.

Again not a bad person, just average and brainshashed and led around. She did nothing to get what she has except for being a "really big thetan" and pulling in another "really big thetan"

The scary part is that we all used to think in those torms to one degree or another.

I never believed that I would have the money for OT levels by 'just deciding to do it'.
Not all suckers are born rolling in money.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
YouTube account closed.

I guess he got "the call." :yes:

No surprise.

Somewhere in Cardone's secretive mansion, the hotline rings.

CARDONE
(picks up)
Alpha dog 2. I'm online, awaiting orders.

OSA VOICE
I need your secret code number for Alpha Dog 2.

CARDONE
K-S-W-75 M-I-L-L-I-O-N.

OSA VOICE
You're logged in Alpha Dog 1. The enemy has
infiltrated your YouTube account.

CARDONE
Tracking that sir. Was it the psychs sir?

OSA VOICE
No. I need you to close your YouTube account.

CARDONE
Done sir! Who was it? The squirrels?

OSA VOICE
No.

CARDONE
Oh! Was it the Fifth Invaders Force sir?

OSA VOICE
No.

CARDONE
Oh! Then it must have been the Markabians.

OSA VOICE
No, Alpha Dog 2, get real.

CARDONE
Jeez, sir. Anyonymous? Medicos? Priests? The 12 World Bankers?
The Middle Class? Interpol? Gorilla Goal Implanters? I give up sir.

OSA VOICE
It's none of those. It's just people who were creeped out by
your shallowness and sleazy insincerity.

CARDONE
Tracking that sir. Well, it's good we got them off my lines then, so I
can train more used car salesmen and make planetary clearing a reality.

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but it's been popping up on FB. I see that it's almost a year old. Weird.

[video=youtube;OFm5CezS9Yw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFm5CezS9Yw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but it's been popping up on FB. I see that it's almost a year old. Weird.

I saw that last year & posted comments on Cardone's pompous, insensitive, asshole-iness & they were deleted; I was also blocked on his Facebook & Twitter. They had a casting call for this idiotic reality show in October 2013 & started filming it 2 weeks later. No network was interested in the show (for obvious reasons), so Cardone started his own subscription-based channel to air it.

witnation.com/subscribe

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
I saw that last year & posted comments on Cardone's pompous, insensitive, asshole-iness & they were deleted; I was also blocked on his Facebook & Twitter. They had a casting call for this idiotic reality show in October 2013 & started filming it 2 weeks later. No network was interested in the show (for obvious reasons), so Cardone started his own subscription-based channel to air it.

witnation.com/subscribe

He comes across as a total douchey used car salesman. But it shows just how greedy he is and what he expects from those who work with him.

"I separate people from their wallets". He was giddy at that idea.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Grant: "There's only one worm in this room, but it doesn't have wings".

stinky-bathroom.gif

[video=youtube;-WV_Cx_CL9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WV_Cx_CL9s[/video]

Sindy

Crusader
Cardone featured quite a bit in the comments at the Bunker yesterday - links 1 and 3 feature videos and the middle one features a Huff Post item Cardone wrote about his mother.

http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/04/su...olved-the-ferguson-crisis/#comment-1772102930

http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/04/su...olved-the-ferguson-crisis/#comment-1772064597

http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/04/su...olved-the-ferguson-crisis/#comment-1772009010

I must dig deep within myself to find what I can possibly learn from my absolute HATE for this guy. Hate is not part of my usual repertoire. I actually have more disdain for this guy then even someone like Dick Cheney (who I think is evil incarnate). There just has to be something I can gain from this deep, deep desire to wring this guy's neck. Seriously. My visceral reaction to this douchebag is extraordinary. :puke2:

I want to overcome it. I have a LONG way to go I reckon.

Edit: I realize one of the reasons for my disdain is that HE would feel honored that he created such a reaction in me hence my reason for wanting to grow to ignore him.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
I must dig deep within myself to find what I can possibly learn from my absolute HATE for this guy. Hate is not part of my usual repertoire. I actually have more disdain for this guy then even someone like Dick Cheney (who I think is evil incarnate). There just has to be something I can gain from this deep, deep desire to wring this guy's neck. Seriously. My visceral reaction to this douchebag is extraordinary. :puke2:

I want to overcome it. I have a LONG way to go I reckon.
Don't concern . . . even
God hates Grant Cardone.

angry_god.jpg

:wink2: