What's new

Hubbard and Hitler

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
but one thing about hitler and hubbard's work i've mused upon...

the first known use of the word "" occurs in germany in 1934

as if perhaps it were an egg laid by some infernal entity passed through from infernal gates loosened by the assent the auslander...

Anastasius Nordenholz (1862 - 1953) is the author of Scientologie, Wissenschaft von der Beschaffenheit und der Tauglichkeit des Wissens (Scientology, Science of the Constitution and Usefulness of Knowledge) written in 1933.

http://www.scientologie.de/

I saw a book with a reference to a "Scientologie" in a 1925 German book.

And then there is Allen Upward https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Upward who AFAIK coined the word circa 1901 although his book wasn't published until about ten years later.

IMO, it's a word that represents a valid idea, a science of sciences, and historically the Germans have been all over this kind of thing. Although the horror resulting from Hubbard's organistion is a scary outcome/comment on mans acting on his "scientific certainties" in the humanities.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
The other day I watched something about Hitler on the documentary channel.
This was a first presentation of this documentary .
It was supposed to be about what we didn't know about Hitler.

It was mind blowing
He had a very similar path, personnality, and image oriented like hubbard.

I always thought Hitler was for the cause (pur race to dominated the world) not for the money - Mistake!

It was the same than LRH and Putin or any totalitarian leader!
He builded a large estate asset, and enjoyed a life of costly pleasures. Slept late in the morning. He was not the one he appeared to be. We know him from the images he left.
Eva, like to take photographs, thus, there is a lot of visual documentation about it. Hitler had hidden bases, in the back country, to hide, like Hubtard
Castles - while the german population thought he owned almost nothing.
also had a pretty much efficient pr machine. (see the many moovies he ordered like LRH)

They presented, the same week a documentary of Putin - = the same bullshit.
A huge estate asset - although, while in KGB top, he wouldn't earn more than a student earn here at McDonald
Few year later, is now a very very wealthy man. (he appears and projects he lives a modest life - like Hitler and LRH)

Eh, that documentary must've had a bit of exaggerated advertising. I've hardly switched on the TV since April and it's been even longer since I've watched Hitlery Channel, :wink2: but somehow knew all of this. It's been a while also since I've read Albert Speer's book, "Erinnerungen" (memories), but if I remember correctly, it provides many of such personal details, - how life really was on the "Berghof", that he had money, how his personality was, about what he lost his temper, and so on.

One very good book explaining much about the political background and motivations is "Hitler - Eine politische Biographie" by Ralf Georg Reuth. A noble comparison regarding readability that comes to mind for me, are John P.'s long postings (on http://tonyortega.org/ and sometimes http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ ) about economic and legal backgrounds regarding the Co$-a-nostra - they are fascinating to me because it is a theme about which I generally have "zit" natural/instinctive understanding nor professional background, yet he makes it interesting and comprehensible. :) :biggrin: I'm just saying ... this book about Hitler is understandable for non-geniuses and other than the title might imply, it didn't put me to sleep orso... :melodramatic: :p :giggle:

It's interesting that different people with different levels of knowledge of different dictators all see his image in them. I see Hitler, where others see Mao.

There is something to the common psychology of these dictators.

And Birdsong, the only thing wrong he did was Operation Freakout on Paulette Cooper? Are you serious?

He was a great guy, he did try to murder a journalist who was writing about him, but he wasn't a monster.

He abandoned his first wife, denied the second even existed and threw the 3rd wife under a bus.

He acquired hundreds of millions of dollars selling a con.

He had his own private Navy which he used to place himself outside any legal jurisdiction.

He had his own intelligence service that perpetrated crimes and harrassed his enemies which included Paulette Cooper, all of the old guard, and - oh yeah - the entire US government.

As long as he doens't torture puppies, he's not a monster?

i said operation pc freakout is about the worst you can pin on him and you couldn't make an attempted murder rap stick before the bar. he was a randy goat with thee wives. so what? and personally i don't begrudge the sonofabitch one single penny of his income; the work the sonofabitch produced is worth every goddam cent of it.

Anastasius Nordenholz (1862 - 1953) is the author of Scientologie, Wissenschaft von der Beschaffenheit und der Tauglichkeit des Wissens (Scientology, Science of the Constitution and Usefulness of Knowledge) written in 1933.

http://www.scientologie.de/

I saw a book with a reference to a "Scientologie" in a 1925 German book.

And then there is Allen Upward https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Upward who AFAIK coined the word circa 1901 although his book wasn't published until about ten years later.

IMO, it's a word that represents a valid idea, a science of sciences, and historically the Germans have been all over this kind of thing. Although the horror resulting from Hubbard's organistion is a scary outcome/comment on mans acting on his "scientific certainties" in the humanities.

cooooooooooooooooooooool...

Kemist

Patron with Honors
Thanks for posting these quotes from Hitler. I most certainly will use some of them in reference to the upcoming federal election in Canada against Prime Minister Harper. I can see that he has implimented some of Hitlers ideas.

Harper, like scientologists, also seems very fond of ads against drugs for some reason.

Perhaps it's because I grew up with those goddamn ads and pointless programs which fed us outrageous lies about drugs, but they annoy the hell out of me.

Mystic

Crusader
The Hubbard thing was just a puny nothing compared to Hitler. Hitler was a motherfucker of motherfucking proportions.

Mystic

Crusader
And if a comparative is needed for the hubbard thing, how about a dog obama on the sidewalk...a nice, brown obama sitting right there, steaming in its own stench.

Mystic

Crusader
And there are folks here on ESMB who go step in the obama daily, some with a negative approach, some with a positive approach. Is all fursluginer.