What's new

Time for a Tom Cruise thread

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
As seen in the grocery store check out line....tonight.

Oh shit, please no. :no: I thought this was over. I can't imagine Suri ending up with Tom, or even hanging out with him part-time because some fucked, clueless, idiotic and/or corrupt judge said so, and her having to do Scientology processing. :bigcry:

Leland

Crusader
Oh shit, please no. :no: I thought this was over. I can't imagine Suri ending up with Tom, or even hanging out with him part-time because some fucked, clueless, idiotic and/or corrupt judge said so, and her having to do Scientology processing. :bigcry:

Not to worry. It was more a fluff piece.....stating that Katie got $400,000 a year in support for Suri....but she might go to Court and ask for more....and get it because, Tom doesn't spend any time with them....and Katie has to do all the work.

Also, there was a bit that said that Tom's Publicist had stated that Tom had spent Christmas day with them.....But Katie had said that was a lie, and didn't happen. Tom was down in the Carribean , scuba diving at the time.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
tom-cruise-bobble-head.jpg

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Boy, you can really tell when the tabs have nothing new to report. They yank out some "prepared" article with Tom Cruise or Katie Holmes. The "bomb shelter" was from years ago.

I guess it means there haven't been any new Cosby accusers this week.

Lone Star

Crusader
Not to worry. It was more a fluff piece.....stating that Katie got $400,000 a year in support for Suri....but she might go to Court and ask for more....and get it because, Tom doesn't spend any time with them....and Katie has to do all the work.

Also, there was a bit that said that Tom's Publicist had stated that Tom had spent Christmas day with them.....But Katie had said that was a lie, and didn't happen. Tom was down in the Carribean , scuba diving at the time.

I actually thought that Tommy the Cruiser would try to be an involved Dad even after the divorce.

I guess he regards Suri as being too PTS to be around. He obviously regards Kate as a major SP. Which she fantastically is. :biggrin:

Oh well, when Suri is older she'll realize what a favor her Dad has done by not being involved. Big favor.