What's new

Tony Ortega book drops in May

Leland

Crusader

Scientology Response: "What? You go back about 50 years to find
something bad about our ecclesiastical religion and our esteemed founder
and source of our religious scriptures?
Of course we don't do that kind of thing any more." *

* In fact we probably do it a little bit less because our personnel now are limited in number.

Lots are still waiting for justice....an apology....or more...

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Re: Tony Ortega's Paulette Cooper book

Tony, did you track anything new down about Sara? If you read the interviews and memoirs of the members of Parsons's OTO lodge, she was quite a piece of work, even for a group of Satanists in California. Did she settle down in later years and repudiate all the weirdness she was into with Jack and Ron, or did she keep that up on the down low? She was indeed a victim of Ron, but the fact that she was practicing magik with Parsons based on Crowley's crap - and considered a shit-stirrer by that very, very strange crowd - often gets overlooked due to the madness Ron visited on her life.

Wow, always saw her as a victim, never thought about her from that angle. But I also never knew much about her either.

Good and interesting question UD.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Sara Northup Hubbard ead Hubbard's 2nd wife who had written to Paulette Cooper. Although Hubbard had officially "erased" her from Scientology history, he told insiders that she was a Russian spy.

htz1xu.jpg

Sara, Alexis, Ron - Bay Head, New Jersey

There is a lot of additional information that was recently uncovered about Ron's work for the government during that time. Shortly after he discovered that he had been the victim of a Russian conspiracy, Ron uncovered the fact that Sara was a communist spy whose real name was Sara Komkosadamanov.

Ron was detailed to the undercover unit of the CIA that was charged with protecting the president. It should be noted that from 1950 through 1962 (at which time Dr. Hubbard retired from active service to our country) no standing president, congressman or US senator was assassinated.

ORIGINAL UNDOCTORED PHOTO
ScreenShot2015-01-10at105113PM_zps81477b5b.png

Lee, Sara, Alexis, Ron
(Ron doing surveillance for CIA)

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

There is a lot of additional information that was recently uncovered about Ron's work for the government during that time. Shortly after he discovered that he had been the victim of a Russian conspiracy, Ron uncovered the fact that Sara was a communist spy whose real name was Sara Komkosadamanov.

Ron was detailed to the undercover unit of the CIA that was charged with protecting the president. It should be noted that from 1950 through 1962 (at which time Dr. Hubbard retired from active service to our country) no standing president, congressman or US senator was assassinated.

ORIGINAL UNDOCTORED PHOTO
ScreenShot2015-01-10at105113PM_zps81477b5b.png

Lee, Sara, Alexis, Ron
(Ron doing surveillance for CIA)

I knew it! I knew it was only a matter of time until Lee would show up in this stranger than fiction story.

And here we are, with photographic evidence...:wink2:

Is that a really big milk shake Lee is holding - or some super secret docs?

HelluvaHoax!

An actress with a heart and the gravitas for dramatic roles.

My casting choice: Diane Lane

View attachment 9073
* Paulette far left.

Nice addition to the dream casting list!

Here's another: Jessica Chastain. She is convincing in those kind of 1 lone person vs. the world, epic emotional journey stories.

2012-04-24-jessica_chastain-533x291.jpg

Besides her notable work in Zero Dark Thirty, she already proved she can convincingly play "Jew vs. Nazi war criminal" with her brilliant performance in "THE DEBT".

Mein Kampf, Mein KSW, what's the difference really?

HelluvaHoax!

I knew it! I knew it was only a matter of time until Lee would show up in this stranger than fiction story.

And here we are, with photographic evidence...:wink2:

Is that a really big milk shake Lee is holding - or some super secret docs?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical:

PEOPLE STAY FOCUSED!!!!

We are celebrating Dr. Hubbard's service to our nation as well as his Commie hunting legacy, stop making jokes!!! Besides, it was 1950 so I think everyone here should know that was long before they had the tech to SuperSize shakes.

HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical:

I just wanted to make an origination and get this data into my pc folder:

I am still laughing about SallyDance's "really big milkshake" question.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical:

PEOPLE STAY FOCUSED!!!!

We are celebrating Dr. Hubbard's service to our nation as well as his Commie hunting legacy, stop making jokes!!! Besides, it was 1950 so I think everyone here should know that was long before they SuperSized shakes.

Sorry. I shall go write up my sins. :bigcry:

Oh, oh, oh, just before I go write up my sins, in duplicate (carbon paper on a clipboard, no friggin' squirrel tek here), I actually had a milk shake today. Just thought everyone might be interested in this. I made it myself with some excellent pure vanilla ice cream...sorry, sorry, my focus has taken a hammering today and I seem to have the attention span of a gnat. Nothing that a sin-write-up won't fix. :ohmy:

Time: this evening
Place: sofa in my home
Form: I lost my focus on all that Dr Hubbard gave to the planet and made a degrading type joke which involved a super-sized milk-shake...

Woo hoo, I have forgotten how to do O/W write-ups! I am so so happy!

Leland

Crusader
Mmmm, homemade milkshake...with real vanilla....sounds good. I'm drooling.

Edited:

Oh, I bought Coffee Ice Cream at the store the other day....its in the freezer.

Time to try it out.

:0

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Nice addition to the dream casting list!

Here's another: Jessica Chastain. She is convincing in those kind of 1 lone person vs. the world, epic emotional journey stories.
A perfect choice too! She's actually more the correct age for the story.

She's definitely got the acting chops for this.

View attachment 9074

I'm just thinkin' here. We're doing all the legwork for his first "pitch meetings." He'll have a whole short list of leads ready.
We need to make sure we get our casting director fees, plus a a split billing in the credits. :roflmao:

Get your WGAW member card dusted off. :coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

View attachment 9074

I'm just thinkin' here. We're doing all the legwork for his first "pitch meetings." He'll have a whole short list of leads ready.
We need to make sure we get our casting director fees, plus a a split billing in the credits. :roflmao:

LOL

I think our ask is reasonable. . .

We're only looking for final cut, gross points out of box-office receipts, sequel rights, shared "Producer" credit and a presentation credit above the title.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

View attachment 9074

No way you guys - the obvious choice is Dustin Hoffman. He's a character actor so age has no effect and neither does gender.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
FTS already referred to Jeff Hawkins' post on Tony's blog

Jefferson Hawkins said:

It will be interesting to see Scientology's reaction. I'm sure it will be "that's ancient history, we don't do that anymore, we fired all those people and disbanded the Guardian's Office" and so on. But anyone reading this book and then seeing their current "fair game" activities will connect the dots.

http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/10/co...famous-campaign-of-terror/#comment-1784952755

I hope Tony was able to cover some of the current OSA operations, like the siege of Marty's home and the Monique Rathbun courtcase in an epilogue or something.

That would make clear COS still uses the tactics they used against Paulette.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Simply calling it "the Church," and with such matter of fact frequency, will make some people back away from the topic, as they are disinclined to enter into a conflict between someone and a "Church."

(Believe it or not, most people are not organized-religion-despising-atheists, thus the utility of the "religion angle.")
Those people who consider churches to have special "protected" status are the ones most likely to say $cientology is NOT a church.

Helena

Jump

Operating teatime
FTS already referred to Jeff Hawkins' post on Tony's blog

http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/10/co...famous-campaign-of-terror/#comment-1784952755

I hope Tony was able to cover some of the current OSA operations, like the siege of Marty's home and the Monique Rathbun courtcase in an epilogue or something.

That would make clear COS still uses the tactics they used against Paulette.

I'm sure Tony will bring the reader up to present time. :)

Any retort from the cult will be as lame as a horse with three legs, one of which is lame.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Tony, the timing of this, weeks after the release of the HBO Documentary is perfect .

Many millions of people will be viewing the documentary, and a portion of them will of course be interested in the book as well. snip

Have I been the dark? Tell me more about this documentary and the name of it. It sounds like something I'd like to watch.