What's new

Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rundown!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

Chill E.B says it in Russian for the benefit of Narconon Standard in Russia.

Chill EB: “My story began with the fact that my son was diagnosed with hyperactivity “because” he was struggling in school. A pediatrician said he was a teenager and everything is fine. I was wondering. My search led me to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR). Labeling “hyperactivity” – is a fraud, and we are all just a fool … Now I passed the first step on the bridge, and I can say that I – a Scientologist. This girl – my wife. We were married three weeks ago and spent our honeymoon in the sauna.]

This would be his 2nd wife.. not the wife of his children he dumped & cheated on while she was undergoing chemo for cancer. :eyeroll:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

This would be his 2nd wife.. not the wife of his children he dumped & cheated on while she was undergoing chemo for cancer. :eyeroll:

I'm sure that he appreciated that the Scientologists told him that they didn't care about his past; it is only his future they care about and now he can be one of the most ethical beings on the planet. :whistling:

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious

He either comes back, or he doesn't.
Let him be alone with his delusions just as we were.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Let him be alone with his delusions just as we were.
No.

CHILLIEB.jpg

"I began to weigh less than 10 pounds".

I wish I would begin to weigh less than I do now.

Anonycat

Crusader

I hereby declare this tour a crock of poop! First I Googled Chill EB, then added tour schedule, then the name of the tour. Here's what I learned: No tickets available, no tour listed on his Facebook, Twitter, or website.

It must be invitation only cult shows. That's all I can guess. If it's IAS sponsored, that must be it. The funniest thing I saw was his "record label" Facebook page. He has just over 170 Likes on it. Seriously - Leah Remini could get more likes posting a photo of a piece of crumpled-up paper.

Kathartic Music Group shared Chill E.B.'s post.
March 12, 2014 ·

You have all been waiting a while for this one. Chill E.B. is finally releasing his new song "Let Them Be".
Chill E.B. feeling musical

Happy to announce that I'll be releasing my NEW SONG "LET THEM BE" on my birthday - March 15th. It will be available for download on iTunes (and many other online stores), as well as YouTube.
Like · 3

'You have all been waiting' ... yeah, all three people. And that post is almost a year old! The "Let Them Be" world tour is a joke.

https://www.facebook.com/KatharticMusicGroup

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader

You took a 15 year old to a Pediatrician? Okay, that's not as strange as taking your honeymoon in a sauna, and meeting lots of nice people there. I just want to know if they let the nice people join in. Also, his doctor should have known that some cases of childhood ADHD no longer require medication, in later years. People can learn to manage the symptoms, sometimes.

Last edited:

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron

Aside from laying off the clams, he'd have been better off known as Chill E. Peppah.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I wonder if Chill E.B.'s "WORLD TOUR" will be stopping at all of Scientology's "10,000 orgs and missions"? LOL

There are two ways to look at a black rapper promoting spiritually advanced, scientific OT technology:

* That is just about the stupidest and most pathetically desperate way imaginable to convince people to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to evolve to a higher, superior species than homo sapiens. By having someone chant jingoistic rhymes at them.

* That is just about the most perfectly truthful way imaginable to present Scientology--a cult that specializes in thugs, bragging & bling.​

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

WTF?? Utterly juvenile. Did his grandson write the lyrics??

[video=youtube;Op7czzWhmcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op7czzWhmcY#t=11[/video]

HelluvaHoax!

WTF?? Utterly juvenile. Did his grandson write the lyrics??

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That rap song is to music as Battlefield Earth is to an Academy Award winning film.

This tune kind of represents the future of rap music--50 years from now--when skinny old black dudes in their 90s (e.g. Snoop, Dr. Dre, Kanye, Jay Z and all the rest) are warmup suit-wearin', boombox blarin', senile rappers living in an old people's home.

And writing rap songs with the help of nursery school rhyming flash cards.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Notice the speaker is Muhammad. Looks like a Nation Of Islam event.

ChillEB is now a space Muslim.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

"Salvaged thousands of street children" what does that even fucking mean???

Sadly, I picture children being locked in a scrap yard with a sign on the gate that reads "Scientology Orphange"

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

<snip>

It means he's willing to let you meet at least a few of these children and to let you ask them HOW exactly they've been sa(l)vaged.

Someone should take him up on that offer.

Also:
I personally know of a former child who swears that she had been salvaged from a bad, bad, drug career. Her name is Kirsty, IIRC.

HelluvaHoax!

Please have a seat and relax.

Place fragile objects a safe distance away where you will not be tempted to grab, throw, slam or otherwise rage-break them.

Take some deep breaths. Okay, slowly and calmly read on. . .

SALVAGE: This is a Ron word. Sure, it's an English word too, but don't let the actual definition of the word get you confused about what the word "salvage" really means.

In ScientologyWorld, everyone does things to help Ron achieve his dream. His dream. Not yours. Because His dreams are much better than yours.

In ScientologyWorld, everyone is expected to recruit other Scientologists by being an upstat "FSM", Field Staff Member. Ron states in scripture that: "The purpose of the FSM is to help LRH contact, handle, salvage and bring to understanding the individuals, and thus the peoples of Earth."

Chill E.B. is one of LRH's "helpers". Chill E.B. is an FSM. FSMs are taught and drilled on Dr. Hubbard's "Dissemination Formula" which consists of just four steps:

1. CONTACT
2. HANDLE
3. SALVAGE
4. BRING TO UNDERSTANDING.

The FSM learns to "handle" a non-Scientologist by deftly rebuffing the alarming things hey have heard or already discovered about Scientology. Then by "salvaging" them --the sacred mission of "finding the person's ruin" or if they can't find one--to "Make one real to them".

This is a very wonderful and uplifting action during which the FSM applies their 'intention' and while calmly smiling a lot they use every conceivable manipulative method in the world to cave in the non-Scientologist, until they feel quite desperate and, well, "ruined". Then, they are easy to "bring to understanding" simply by telling them blinklessly with great certainty that "Scientology can handle that!"

So, now let's revisit the religious miracle when Chill E.B. "salvaged thousands of street children." What did he do exactly?

He told homeless, hungry and desperate street children that "Scientology could handle that".

Then he had his photo taken with them, and everyone was ordered to smile so that Dr. Hubbard could get credit for saving the world.

Then Chill E.B. went back to his luxury hotel room and took a nap, after which he had dinner in a fine restaurant and then had a car drive him to the airport so he could return to the US and share his wondrous humanitarian feats of getting LRH tech "in" with thousands of street children" after which Chill E.B. was rapturously applauded and given a medal.

Meanwhile the street children are still on the street, still malnourished and still reading their copy of WTH that Chill gave to them. And they are still pondering the precept Chill E.B. advised them to "get in" about taking care of their bodies.

Last edited: