What's new

Scientology Freewinds delivering Survival Rundown to OT8s for only $5,000!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology religious retreat MV Freewinds delivering Survival Rundown to OT8s for only $5,000!

Mike Rinder: The Freewinds Is Quickier
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-freewinds-is-quickier/

As always, please go to for his analysis and the analysis of his commentators.

EDITED TO ADD:

To clarify, the Survival Rundown is the new name of the Objectives, and is at the bottom of the Processing side of the Bridge to Total Freedom just after the Purification Rundown.

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION OF PROMO * * * * *

freewinds-logo.jpg

THE FREEWINDS IS DELIVERING THE SURVIVAL RUNDOWN

TO NEW OT VIIII COMPLETIONS RIGHT NOW

FASTER THAN ANYWHERE ELSE ON EARTH!

students.jpg

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW AS WE HAVE LIMITED SPACE!

The estimated time to do the Survival Rundown on the Freewinds = 3 1/2 – 4 weeks.

Time varies for each person.

The Survival Rundown is $5,000

Contact your Freewinds Registrar for accommodations

For details contact the Freewinds Advance Scheduling Registrar at

(727) 445-4309 or e-mail [email protected]

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Get all the way up the 'bridge' & through ot8 & then a ' survival rundown ' - mama what's wrong with that picture ?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

EDITED TO ADD:

To clarify, the Survival Rundown is the new name of the Objectives, and is at the bottom of the Processing side of the Bridge to Total Freedom just after the Purification Rundown.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

EDITED TO ADD:

It's not too new. I co-audited a hundred hours or so of it (with Ray Mitchell) around 1979. We didn't complete it: I got offered the option of going onto the OT Levels instead. :woohoo:

Ahem. OT Levels were a big deal at the time.

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOL HellYeah! Exactly! LOL

OT VIIIs touching walls. LOL. SuperStupid by the numbers. . .

The 10 Points of KSW
(Keeping Stupid Working)

1. Start of Scientology. Objectives. Touch a wall. Cognite that the wall is real.

2. Then, pay $500,000 for your Bridge.

3. Spend the next 1-3 decades going up to OT VIII where you attain superpowers & total cause over life.

4. Pay $5,000 more for the Survival Rundown.

5. Re-Start of Scientology. Objectives as an OT VIII. Touch a wall. Cognite that the wall is real.

6. After all the above, fail to attain any trace of superpowers or total cause over life.

7. Fail to notice that anything is wrong.

7. "Take responsibility" for the planet by convincing others to join Scientology and do #1-#7 above.

8. Make huge donations to the IAS and Ideal Orgs so that Scientology can continue failing to deliver anything to anybody, on this planet or in this sector.

9. Hammer out of existence any urge to look at the internet to discover WTF is happening.

10. Closing the door on any possibility of realizing your "religion" is a hoax--and that when you tell people you are a Scientologist and they line charge, they're not "blowing charge".

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology Freewinds delivering Survival Rundown to OT8s for only $5,000!
How cool.... I can´t imagine a better place to train OT8s for (better) survival than on an already "sinking" ship..... :omg:

"Look at that hole in the ship." "Thank you."
"Look at that huge amount of water coming in through this hole." "Thank you."
(to be continued)

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Imagine..... you spend all that money and time getting to OT VIII then not only do you discover that you are no more "able" than anyone else but you also have to do Objectives again.

I mean, if that doesn't get you thinking WTF then surely nothing will.:duh:

Sindy

Crusader
Imagine..... you spend all that money and time getting to OT VIII then not only do you discover that you are no more "able" than anyone else but you also have to do Objectives again.

I mean, if that doesn't get you thinking WTF then surely nothing will.:duh:

Yes and though this is almost funny, for some it has some serious mental consequences resulting in insanity. It's not funny at all.

Fuck you Ron.

HelluvaHoax!

Thinking back. . .

I distinctly remember when I was a Scientologist and thought there was some kind of special mojo in the auditing commands--even "Touch that wall".

Later I discovered the true hidden meaning of "Touch that wall".

It means "Touch that wall".

Nothing more.

Scientologists do not know that. Apparently they are not able to clear that command or any others, for matter.

I must repeat. LOL

"Touch that wall" means that you tell someone to touch that wall.

And they touch it.

That's all that happens.

Originally Posted by Billy Blowdown

Wait! That's not all that happens! What happens on objectives is completely different. The auditor thanks the pc for touching the wall and then repeats that same command over and over and over and over again.

ML,

Billy Blowdown
Class VIII
OT VIII

No. Repeatedly telling someone to touch a wall is not "completely different". It's just completely annoying. And completely pointless.

HelluvaHoax!

Can't you just hear the uproar from Scientologists if they heard their beloved "OBJECTIVES" being joked about?

Scientologist: "No! No! No! You don't understand! By telling someone to "touch that wall" again and again, it unsticks attention they have back on the wholetrack and the being cycles forward on the track to present time."

QUESTION: If the pc was out of Present Time before someone gave them the command "Touch that wall", how did they get a job, work, save money, donate it to Scientology and drive a car to the org by themselves to show up for the session?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
What I like about the ad is that it tells us how fast it can be done. Isn't that just a little against KSW?

If the gains of something are worth having and permanent and stable then speed is of no interest. However if all the wins from OT8, and all the rundowns can disappear by glancing at the internet then what's the bloody point?

Free Being Me

Crusader

The 10 Points of KSW
(Keeping Stupid Working)

1. Start of Scientology. Objectives. Touch a wall. Cognite that the wall is real.

3. Spend the next 1-3 decades going up to OT VIII where you attain superpowers & total cause over life.

5. Re-Start of Scientology. Objectives as an OT VIII. Touch a wall. Cognite that the wall is real.

6. After all the above, fail to attain any trace of superpowers or total cause over life.

7. "Take responsibility" for the planet by convincing others to join Scientology and do #1-#7 above.

8. Make huge donations to the IAS and Ideal Orgs so that Scientology can continue failing to deliver anything to anybody, on this planet or in this sector.

9. Hammer out of existence any urge to look at the internet to discover WTF is happening.

10. Closing the door on any possibility of realizing your "religion" is a hoax--and that when you tell people you are a Scientologist and they line charge, they're not "blowing charge".

That in a nutshell is $cientology. All that blind "Tone 40 knowingness and certainty" for a collection of certs to hang on a wall.

Last edited:

David C Gibbons

Ex-Scientology Peon
If the Freewinds folks were serious about aiding the survival of the folks they are promoting to they would SEND them each $5,000 and tell them to stay home and invest the money in something actually 'pro-survival'.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
For the wogs (not-ever-in-scientology):

The objectives are a series of 'commands' that your 'twin' gives to you. You then give the same commands to your twin. Here is a sample of actual objectives commands:

1. "Notice that <object>." Example: "Notice that table."
2. “Look around here and find something you could have.”
3. "Touch that <object>." Example: "Touch that book."
a. “What in the room is really real to you?”
b. “Go over and touch it.”
c. “Now let go of it.”​
5. “Become curious about that. <indicate an object by pointing at it>.”

Perhaps someone has a complete list. After you do the command your twin acknowledges you by saying 'Thank you' or 'good'. (There, I've just saved you $5000. LOL!)

So your auditor repeats each 'command' and makes sure you do it.

Over and over and over again. 100's even 1000's of times until you have some realization. This is not an exaggeration.
And don't try to have a realization after a couple of commands. No. That won't do. You have to have a 'REAL' realization.

As the advertisement says, it takes 3.5 to 4 weeks to complete the objectives.

Can you imagine doing those repetitive commands for that length of time? Ugh. I'd rather clean out a hundred cat litter boxes. LOL! Which reminds me.....

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only objective I had in scientology was how to escape.
Oh, I see..... obviously you mean this one :coolwink::

"Look at that door." "Thank you."
"Walk over to that door." "Thank you."
"Touch that door." "Thank you."
"Look at that door handle." "Thank you."
"What color does it have ?" ......
"Hey.... come back .....immediately ..... or I will send you to the ethics-officer...."

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

The 10 Points of KSW
(Keeping Stupid Working)

Er.... You mean 11 points? :biggrin: