What's new

Ron Hubbard about Mohamed

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
http://www.xenu.net/archive/media_vault/Casbah.mp3

Casbah
MP3 RealMedia

LRH mocks the prophet Mohammed by calling him a "small town booster". PDC #24. 9 December 1952:

"It's an enormous stone hanging suspended in the middle of a room, this is an incident called the Emanator by the way, and this thing is by the way the source of the Mohammedan Lodestone that they have hanging down there, that, eh, when Mohammed decided to be a good small-town booster in eh Kansas, Middle-East, or something of the sort. By the way, the only reason he mocked that thing up, is the trade wasn't good in his hometown. That's right. You read the life of Mohammed.
And he's got a black one and it sort of hung between the ceiling and the floor, I don't know, maybe they call it the Casbah or something or... Anyway, anyway, that thing is a mockup of the Emanator! The Emanator is bright, not black.
And so, your volunteer, who insists on a sightseeing trip, goes in and this thing is standing in the middle of the room, and it's going 'wong wong wong wong wong' and he says: "Isn't that pretty?". It sure is, and then he says "Mmmgrmrm ponk" Why, I'll tell you, they cart him from there, and they take him in and they do a transposition of beingness."

I don't get it! :unsure:
Does it make sens ?????

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Can Louis Farrakan follow the doctrine of a cult guru who said that ???
Is it an insult ????

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Is it an insult ????

Yes Hubbard was insulting Islam. He is also saying confusing 'History of Man-ish' mumbo jumbo things about the Kaaba the big square thing that pilgrims circle. Hubbard wasn't very good at predicting futures. Though he was of course completely OT he wasn't able to see that the world would change and that the guy who would take over from him would join forces with Nation of Islam. He just thought he was very clever.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I hold the prophet in low regard, myself. Though I certainly admit that Hubbard's comment about him isn't very lucid.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Is it an insult ????

Sure Farrakhan can follow it. No problem.

Cult leaders can follow or say anything if they get what they want.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Possible reality series: AMERICA'S FUNNIEST CULT TERRORISTS

CONCEPT: Terrorist muslims declare a Fatwa on Scientologists for ridiculing the prophet Mohamad. In turn, terrorist scientologists declare a Fair Game on Muslims for ridiculing the Source Ron. Each episode they mock each others stupid cult superstitions and try to sue, terrorize or kill members of the opposite cult.

HIGHEST RATED SHOW OF FIRST SEASON: When a radical Islamist suicide bomber blows up himself and Grant Cardone at the same time.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
LRH mocks the prophet Mohammed by calling him a "small town booster". PDC #24. 9 December 1952:

"It's an enormous stone hanging suspended in the middle of a room, this is an incident called the Emanator by the way, and this thing is by the way the source of the Mohammedan Lodestone that they have hanging down there, that, eh, when Mohammed decided to be a good small-town booster in eh Kansas, Middle-East, or something of the sort......

snip

Does it make sens ?????

This explains it: http://www.ezlink.com/~perry/CoS/Theology/joeharr2.txt

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Sure Farrakhan can follow it. No problem. Cult leaders can follow or say anything if they get what they want.

So far, Farrakhan is only guilty of running his big mouth & playing the race card.

[video=youtube;eNIpCLir3W4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNIpCLir3W4[/video]

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
http://www.xenu.net/archive/media_vault/Casbah.mp3

Casbah
MP3 RealMedia

"It's an enormous stone hanging suspended in the middle of a room, this is an incident called the Emanator by the way, and this thing is by the way the source of the Mohammedan Lodestone that they have hanging down there, that, eh, when Mohammed decided to be a good small-town booster in eh Kansas, Middle-East, or something of the sort. By the way, the only reason he mocked that thing up, is the trade wasn't good in his hometown. That's right. You read the life of Mohammed.
And he's got a black one and it sort of hung between the ceiling and the floor, I don't know, maybe they call it the Casbah or something or... Anyway, anyway, that thing is a mockup of the Emanator! The Emanator is bright, not black.
And so, your volunteer, who insists on a sightseeing trip, goes in and this thing is standing in the middle of the room, and it's going 'wong wong wong wong wong' and he says: "Isn't that pretty?". It sure is, and then he says "Mmmgrmrm ponk" Why, I'll tell you, they cart him from there, and they take him in and they do a transposition of beingness."

Does it make sens ?????

No, it doesn't make sense, but that's LRH. He puts out stuff like that, that makes no sense, but his followers firmly believe that it MUST make sense, and so drive themselves crazy trying to absorb the sense out of something which has no sense.

See confusion principle as a technique of mind control, and a way of creating a hypnotic state in the target.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
""The only difference between moslems and christians is how they go to the bathroom" (Laughing)

Windows Media LINK

The link doesn't work, but I presume you mean washing their arses instead of smearing it around with toilet paper. Many other cultures do that, and they are cleaner for it.