What's new

Paying for Scientology Gold Meritorious Status provides "real and stable case gain"

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Paying for Scientology Gold Meritorious Status provides "real and stable case gain."

Mike Rinder: IAS Is Case Gain
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ias-is-case-gain/

As always, please go to Mike's blog for his analysis and the analysis of his commentators.

patron.gif

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Paying for Scientology Gold Meritorious Status provides "real and stable case gai

A prime example of someone who has more money than brains. She just forked over $1,000,000 for a trophy.

"Real and stable case gain" = My ego is has been stroked so much that I'm giddy!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Re: Paying for Scientology Gold Meritorious Status provides "real and stable case gai

Paying for Scientology Gold Meritorious Status provides "real and stable case gain."

Mike Rinder: IAS Is Case Gain
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ias-is-case-gain/

As always, please go to Mike's blog for his analysis and the analysis of his commentators.

patron.gif

You don't have to do the grade chart to get stable gains just stop doing scn and the gains are phenomenal even if you don't pay megabucks.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

A prime example of someone who has more money than brains. She just forked over $1,000,000 for a trophy.

"Real and stable case gain" = My ego is has been stroked so much that I'm giddy!

I have a theory that the only people capable of remaining in thrall to the cult must be egomaniacs. DM probably spends a good deal of his time in "special briefings" to the whales, and this makes them feel even more speshul!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

Many many years ago I went to a debate in London between a GO spokesperson and trainee psyches and one thing I thought at the time scntologists said there that was good is that psyches don't try to have psyche treatment, but all scns try to have the grade chart,

Looking back at that I do feel different, they are two completely different things to start with, so psychiatrists see the difference between people and scn is one size fits all. The other thing is that there is someone at the top who doesn't progress, presumably the tech isn't good enough to handle his case, or to put it another way David Miscavige doesn't have faith in it working on him, or he's NCG or just no longer a scientologist. The man at top refuses auditing in the same way any psyche would refuse electric shock therapy. Or of course he has big witholds.

Why doesn't DM have auditing?

When did DM last have a sec check?

Why doesn't anyone reg DM?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

I have a theory that the only people capable of remaining in thrall to the cult must be egomaniacs. DM probably spends a good deal of his time in "special briefings" to the whales, and this makes them feel even more speshul!

Yes there are the ego maniac whales, but there's also the slave like zombi-esque low self esteem staff shuffling around, false reporting and stat pushing. Kafka could have made it more interesting, but really it's Captain Kremmen meets the Castle and just a little bit of blind panic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qIg9pEjsm8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_MmwyazJBk

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

"Doing this status has been
real and stable case gain."

Very possibly one of the top 3 stupidest admissions ever volunteered by a Scientologist.

Here's the breakdown.

"DOING THIS STATUS"
Translation: Donating $1,000,000 for a trophy. And for a two-fold status. a) Admiration by other Scientologists. Yeah, that's right, you're not suppose to desire admiration in Scientology, but here we see people literally PAYING a million bucks in a desperately pathetic effort to buy admiration. b) Admiration by self to self. This is one of the, if not the, valuable final products that Scientology delivers--the soaring, albeit delusional, adoration of self and the slime filled game of throwing that status in other's face to parasitically ego-feed off other human beings.

"...HAS BEEN REAL AND STABLE..."
Translation: Scientologists agree on it, therefore it's real. So if the regges and high-status scientologists agree that donating money for nothing causes something "real and stable" then it must be so. When agreeing to such preposterous assertions, it is understood that one must never talk to the person claiming it in the weeks, months or years afterwards. Because they will be found to have rollercoastered, gone PTS, blown, off line to handle bad health problems, off line to handle bad ethics problems, off lines to handle bad financial problems and/or blown entirely.

"...CASE GAIN"

Translation: Giving money = Case gain. This cancels every claim that Scientologists ever made that the tech is workable and therefore produced "case gain". This statement (donations = case gain) alone demonstrates conclusively that Scientologists can have wins on anything they are told they are supposed to have wins on. It literally proves that the core dynamic of Scientology is suggestion, with or without the scientologist's knowing participation to load that suggestion-software into their own mind.

Scientology: It took 65 years of R&D for the essential technology to fully & finally evolve. Donating.

Last edited:

bromo

Patron with Honors

I read here most everyday and seldom post. I am quite introverted and find that this suits me most of the time. However, with this thread, I feel the desire to post overcomes my tendency to stay quiet.

I truly understand how someone can get caught up in scientology through the appeal of learning about yourself, making life better, making the planet better, saving the universe, etc. I even understand through much reading here how one can stay in for years and years while trying to accomplish the aforementioned while fighting off the questions one may be having of what is transpiring. What I cannot understand is how anyone can actually believe that you can buy your way to these ends. And while knowing that members have always been regged to a point of bankruptcy, it just seems that at least in the past there was some perceived value for the donation for the member. Whether it had in hand value, such as courses or books, or humanitarian value with the TWTH booklets or summat, there was something there. I know that the push now is for ideal orgs. That would be the value, I suppose in looking at it from the point of view of those donating.

However, the write ups of late seldom to never mention the exchange value of the building of these orgs but place the value in the giving of the money itself. Saying that you got the value of what in the past was obtained with the act of auditing or studying the books by simply giving money now takes all value away from what scientology promoted for years. This is a complete dichotomy to me.

As a never in and someone who began reading about scientology as an intriguing subject (always from the critics pov) but fell into the rabbit hole of it all, my take away from this latest round of write ups is that it has become a race to the endpoint of - the one with the biggest trophy and the overblown excessive title that accompanies it wins.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sucker

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientology needs an IAS trophy price chart starting with the least expensive plaque to the most expensive trophy with the price for each underneath!

3398766070_2bba153d45_o-jpg.37675
DugganInvictus-e1417146492713.jpg

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

And if you still feel you can bend over even a bit further there is the Platimus Maximus Erectus!

ScreenShot2015-01-24at42423PM_zpsbeeacc20.jpg

Batteries not included.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

And if you still feel you can bend over even a bit further there is the Platimus Maximus Erectus!

Batteries not included.
Bob Duggan says he wants it first, regardless of the price!

He insists David Miscavige gives it to him.

HelluvaHoax!

Scientology needs an IAS trophy price chart starting with the least expensive plaque to the most expensive trophy with the price for each underneath!

DugganInvictus-e1417146492713.jpg

Highest status currently available in Scientology. . .

cult%20KOOL%20AID_zpsa8cp888i.jpg

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

How is Richie Acunto's IAS donation case gain right now?

HelluvaHoax!

How is Richie Acunto's IAS donation case gain right now?

No Success Stories yet.

Then again. . .

Maybe we should give Richie the benefit of the doubt (since the tech works 100% of the time) and assume that he has had such gargantuan galactic wins that it's just taking a very long time for him to write it all up.

I'm pretty certain that whatever is happening in Richie's life-- after losing his mansions, business and statuses
[SUP]*[/SUP]-- after giving them over $10M, is super theta!

[SUP]*[/SUP] In COS publications, Richie Acunto is no longer listed for his glorious $10M donation. Bad pr or something for the cult if people find out he declared bankruptcy and the cult kept all the money.

Gib

Crusader

No Success Stories yet.

Then again. . .

Maybe we should give Richie the benefit of the doubt (since the tech works 100% of the time) and assume that he has had such gargantuan galactic wins that it's just taking a very long time for him to write it all up.

I'm pretty certain that whatever is happening in Richie's life-- after losing his mansions, business and statuses
[SUP]*[/SUP]-- after giving them over $10M, is super theta!

[SUP]*[/SUP] In COS publications, Richie Acunto is no longer listed for his glorious $10M donation. Bad pr or something for the cult if people find out he declared bankruptcy and the cult kept all the money.

scientology = http://fundraisingcoach.com/ask-without-fear/

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious

I don't remember what I was going to say as I logged on here.

All I know is this damn status thing really bugs me. It's unbelievable to me this is what it's come down too. Damn drug addicts.

oh yeah! I remember! See, my whole family thinks I'm a nut for being a scn'ist going back 30 years. And due to the fact I never say I'm sorry or wrong, personal shortfall, they are going to think I actually stood in a garbage can getting hollered at while I was looking for status!!!!

Man do I look stupid or what? Fucking scn'ist's!!!! Me. lol.

Sindy

Crusader

Batteries not included.

MASSIVE assembly required.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah. I'll bet DM can't believe his luck. Who needs to worry about releasing OTIX and OTX etc. when the squillions keep rolling in anyway, courtesy of people (I'm struggling to get used to the word "whales") like these?