What's new

HBO Prepping Bombshell Scientology Film From Oscar Winner

Free Being Me

Crusader
It depends on how the whales react. Slappy still has a lot more cash he can extract from the likes of Duggan if they keep on, and I just don't see him as the type to cut and run when he thinks there is more money to be had. I think he's pathologically incapable of walking away when there is even still one sucker on the line. Laffy was the same way, I think.

So don't count him out yet. The followers left are largely comprised of the most brainwashed, the most easily led, the most emotionally tied to the tech for whatever reason. The cult almost died many times. This is a boxing match. Our side just scored a massive body blow followed by a tight uppercut, but the opponent is still on his feet.

I'm elated today, but don't let this emotional high make you think Slappy's going to hit the canvas this year. I'm betting he won't.

When it comes to the cult, always keep this song in mind:

[video=youtube;2H5uWRjFsGc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc[/video]

That's true a shrinking hardcore twue believuh base of $cio's will remain but if DM loses his Hollywood star click then that's one tentacle less the cult has. With Gibney's Going Clear documentary going viral, Sen Ron Wyden hopefully investigating the cults tax exempt status and a huge public awareness of the cults abuses and criminal acts, DM and $cientology are screwed. How screwed remains to be seen but I hope there is huge pucker time factor going on at Hemet. No doubt it will result in several foot bullets.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's true a shrinking hardcore twue believuh base of $cio's will remain but if DM loses his Hollywood star click then that's one tentacle less the cult has. With Gibney's Going Clear documentary going viral, Sen Ron Wyden hopefully investigating the cults tax exempt status and a huge public awareness of the cults abuses and criminal acts, DM and $cientology are screwed. How screwed remains to be seen but I hope there is huge pucker time factor going on at Hemet. No doubt it will result in several foot bullets.

I agree, I'm just saying that even if Slappy decides this is the last straw, it will still be at least 2 - 3 more years of hard regging before he finally pulls the "Eject!" lever. We can hear the fat lady in the wings, but she has not even appeared on stage yet.

Free Being Me

Crusader
I agree, I'm just saying that even if Slappy decides this is the last straw, it will still be at least 2 - 3 more years of hard regging before he finally pulls the "Eject!" lever. We can hear the fat lady in the wings, but she has not even appeared on stage yet.

I agree. Slappy is going to ride it til the end, may it be soon.

harrier-GR9-ejection7.jpg

Jump

Operating teatime

. o O ( and so it came to pass . . . )

Old Slappy loses his grip on Tom cruise
The whales fall away
The dosh gets spent up big on keeping courts at bay
And paying out big hush settlements
Until Davey disappears to Canada
To eke a meagre living
Flipping burgers

burgher.jpg

Mustard?

Jump

Operating teatime

To properly follow the Hubbard pesher, because Davey can't throw Shelley 'under a bus' for the cult's misfortunes since she is safely locked away with an eternal battery, Tom Cruise will go to jail for several years for wiretapping and Davey will disappear to a Bluebird Motorhome or secret underground cathedral in New Mexico.

The few remaining deluded cult minions will see to his needs as he slowly drifts to unsalvageable insanity. Not about BT's because he was never into that auditing con ; but every shadow and sound will be the apparition of a process server in any one of hundreds of unresolved court cases.

Tick tock . . .

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
(freedumbmagzine vids and storys)

wouw for LRHs followers vids..... some of them I believe are fake.... but others....
:biggrin:
this is real-fake story - but they (LRHs followers ) will not make mistake in each story....,so they fake a few, and few are truth....:)

so they can always say: but those are (few of them ) real?? are Truth!....

this will be very funny , and very interested in coming months.....

and next Documentary is coming..... lol...

:eyeroll:

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This film is obviously important to so many of us who wish for the world to know the truth about this organization.

There were some good postings at the Bunker yesterday which illustrate that, but easy to miss as there were close to 6000 postings over there yesterday!

Here's one by THDNE (TheHoleDoesNotExist) I'm cross-posting here:

TheHoleDoesNotExist a day ago

Goooooood Morning, Viet.... oh, wrong movie.

It's been 30 years, give or take a month, that I woke up on my first morning in Florida, stiff and cold in a January fog from sleeping on an abandoned, rustbucket bus - my new home. I was ecstatic. I had escaped from the RPF in L.A., and my new life had just begun since I'd entered my other life - in scientology's ruthless Sea Org.

I didn't even notice how bitter the coffee from the laundromat nearby was but then I remembered. I hadn't entered the Sea Org alone, but I had left all alone, as alone as it gets. I can never tell my full story. I've been protecting two precious people I have never seen, will never hold, and will never know how much they are treasured.

I lost everything and everyone back then for my years of one colossal mistake. It was another life. I won't ever get the chance to explain the traumatized state I was in, had been for several years, as I was "helped" into that recruiting office. Since then it took a long time and a lot of hard work to get up every morning, go through the motions, and learn how to smile and love anything or anyone again.

I've waited for this day for ages. I have vowed to do everything in my power to see this monster shut down and never harm another soul or destroy another family ever again. I woke up this morning in Florida, good and warm from sleeping in my cushy bed in my beautiful, warm home with a loving husband who brings me coffee in bed every morning. I am ecstatic once again.

Thank you everyone who made today happen. I wanted you to know how grateful I truly am, and why.

The Hole

[video=youtube;6bWyhj7siEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY[/video]

245 • Reply•Share ›

http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/25/wh...ing-today-we-have-a-guess/#comment-1815948642

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This film is obviously important to so many of us who wish for the world to know the truth about this organization.

There were some good postings at the Bunker yesterday which illustrate that, but easy to miss as there were close to 6000 postings over there yesterday!

Here's one by THDNE (TheHoleDoesNotExist) I'm cross-posting here:

While on it's own it's a terrific post, I don't think anyone missed seeing if they read the article and scrolled down to the comments. It was voted the best by # likes and came up at the top of the comments reight after the article. :D

However there were many many posts and threads on there, some even going off onto tangents related to something someone else posted. Could talked all day to scroll through them but it's fun if you have the time :)

THDNE's post deserves a thread all on it's own. Does the person post here at all? Just curious

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
While on it's own it's a terrific post, I don't think anyone missed seeing if they read the article and scrolled down to the comments. It was voted the best by # likes and came up at the top of the comments right after the article. :D

However there were many many posts and threads on there, some even going off onto tangents related to something someone else posted. Could talked all day to scroll through them but it's fun if you have the time :)

THDNE's post deserves a thread all on it's own. Does the person post here at all? Just curious

You can sort the comments in three different ways: oldest to newest, newest to oldest, and best comments first. So, unless someone used that 'best' option they could of missed it. (I wanted to make sure no one did) :)

comment_zps9zy4masr.jpg

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I really hope this movie makes it onto Netflix or Amazon or some other streaming network.

We got rid of cable a while ago. I don't know when I'll be able to see it.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I really hope this movie makes it onto Netflix or Amazon or some other streaming network.

We got rid of cable a while ago. I don't know when I'll be able to see it.

You've got [STRIKE]until Thursday at 2:00 p.m.[/STRIKE] six weeks to find a neighbor that subscribes to HBO. :coolwink:

Also, it looks as though HBO releases many (if not all) of their documentaries onto DVD as well:
http://store.hbo.com/documentaries/index.php?v=hbo_dvds_documentaries

Edit: For those who do have cable but don't subscribe to HBO, I know in the past (from working at Comcast) that there would be specials where you could get HBO for free for a month or more as they wanted people to experience the network. They knew a percentage would keep the service beyond the free trial. They don't run these all the time but it's worth checking with your cable provider in March and maybe you'll get lucky.

Free Being Me

Crusader
You've got [STRIKE]until Thursday at 2:00 p.m.[/STRIKE] six weeks to find a neighbor that subscribes to HBO. :coolwink:

Also, it looks as though HBO releases many (if not all) of their documentaries onto DVD as well:
http://store.hbo.com/documentaries/index.php?v=hbo_dvds_documentaries

Edit: For those who do have cable but don't subscribe to HBO, I know in the past (from working at Comcast) that there would be specials where you could get HBO for free for a month or more as they wanted people to experience the network. They knew a percentage would keep the service beyond the free trial. They don't run these all the time but it's worth checking with your cable provider in March and maybe you'll get lucky.

According to this article Gibney's Going Clear is going to have a theatrical release at New York and Los Angeles. Speaking speculatively maybe it will go nation wide at some point aside from HBO?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bombshell-scientology-film-revealed-alex-764849

"Gibney's film, based on Lawrence Wright's 2013 best-seller Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood and the Prison of Belief, is set to become one of the most-talked-about documentaries at the Sundance Film Festival. The exhaustively researched (and lawyered) exploration of the controversial church and its ties to Hollywood is set for a Jan. 25 premiere at the MARC Theater and will air March 16 on HBO after an awards-qualifying theatrical release in New York and Los Angeles."

Leland

Crusader
Yes, the cable industry....seems to me to be little fiefdoms....all carved up.

Comcast is another huge one.

Cable Companies....which were essentially...just conduits of wire to bring other companies content into homes....made so much money.....that they started producing their own shows....then ended up actually buying some Major Hollywood Movie Studios.....

It is funny to me, because when TV came out in the 50's The Federal Govt...passed laws that Film Studios could not make content for television...or own stations.

Just like perhaps a decade or so earlier...The Federal Govt. made it against the law for Film Studios to also own movie theaters chains.

All those monopolies...or "vertically intergrated" business models...had to be broken up and sold off.

Perhaps, someday the Feds...will do the same with the Cable Industry.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
According to this article Gibney's Going Clear is going to have a theatrical release at New York and Los Angeles. Speaking speculatively maybe it will go nation wide at some point?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bombshell-scientology-film-revealed-alex-764849

"Gibney's film, based on Lawrence Wright's 2013 best-seller Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood and the Prison of Belief, is set to become one of the most-talked-about documentaries at the Sundance Film Festival. The exhaustively researched (and lawyered) exploration of the controversial church and its ties to Hollywood is set for a Jan. 25 premiere at the MARC Theater and will air March 16 on HBO after an awards-qualifying theatrical release in New York and Los Angeles."

I believe it's a very limited release in those two cities with no intention to go nationwide.

The purpose of the theatrical release is to make the film eligible for awards.

Here is an excerpt from the requirements needed to be eligible for an Oscar:

To be eligible for 88th Academy Awards consideration, a documentary feature must complete both a seven-day theatrical release in Los Angeles County and a seven-day theatrical release inthe Borough of Manhattan during the eligibility period.

http://www.oscars.org/sites/default/files/88aa_rule11_doc.pdf

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
This is interesting.

http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/26/sc...oing-clear-with-predictable-smears/#more-1973

Jesse Prince 38 minutes ago

Wow, thank you Tony for posting this. As many know I have been quietly finishing my book which for all intent and purposes I have completed the first draft. Right at the beginning of the year I was contacted by two unexpected sources.One person was Ronnie Miscavige Sr, Davids Miscavige's father. He called over and over from a hidden number. I usually don't answer these type of calls but I picked up the phone anyway. To my surprise Ronnie Miscavige Sr. was on the phone and he started to interrogate me. His primary concern was that I would write about an incident when I interrogated him after he had been arrested for raping someone. Ronnie also wanted to know if I was going to write about things I'd seen in dead L Ron's Blue Bird RV when I went to the ranch at Creston, CA shortly after L Ron passed. I just politely ended the conversation. Ronnie is an older person and he has fled from Scientology just like many others have. I would never use information he had given me in confidence for a Black Dianetics campaign. You see this is what they do to try and drive people insane. I just want it known, no part of what I am writing involves Ronnie Miscavige Sr. I am not like his idiot son and never have been. The other interesting contact was from an ex-FBI agent who interviewed me about Scientology judge tampering in the late 80's. This person retired from the FBI in 1995 what do you think he wants and who do you think may be paying him now? I have testified in court rooms across America as an Expert on Scientology bullshit. In every legal case I have testified in David Miscavige ended up paying out large sums of money to the victims. I'm not going to waste my time refuting anything Miss Cabbage has to say. The book will speak for itself.I would just asked one thing from David. Don't send your father to me to talk for you little man, You need to grow up and speak for yourself.

Terril park

Sponsor
This is such a conflict for me because I freaking HATE Time Warner.

They have a monopoly on cable and internet where I live and they totally screw us on cost and service.

:angry:

Can't you get a satellite feed?

I have 1000 or so channels from Sky. They don't however
seem to have HBO or would it be called something else here?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Can't you get a satellite feed?

I have 1000 or so channels from Sky. They don't however
seem to have HBO or would it be called something else here?

Satellite isn't any better cost wise. They have other issues. And it doesn't give you internet.

I actually don't miss cable at all personally. I'm not a sports watcher, which is the one thing cable has that you can't get streaming. I way prefer Netflix to regular TV. What you want to watch when you want to watch it. And there's actually way more to choose from than cable.

it's just when something special comes up like this HBO show I remotely miss it.