What's new

Kha Khans - the derail thread on the Saints of Independent $cientology

Lone Star

Crusader
Udarnik--As I said before, I'm not interested in pummeling Mayo, especially after all he went through. I am interested, however, in looking at the full and true record of the AAC - that is a subject best not avoided Kha Khan style. That group spawned several indie variants or schools, and I consider all of them potentially dangerous.

Veda--Please list the groups it spawned.

Yeah U....Give us some AAC spawned dangerous group names.....

250px-JesseS5B.jpg

BITCH!

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
What is your problem?

LOL...It's a joke. That picture is of Jesse Pinkman. The guy on Breaking Bad who was known for his artful way of saying, "BITCH!".

I took a chance that U would not get it. But I'm betting he watched BB. :biggrin:

Veda

Sponsor
LOL...It's a joke. That picture is of Jesse Pinkman. The guy on Breaking Bad who was known for his artful way of saying, "BITCH!".

I took a chance that U would not get it. But I'm betting he watched BB. :biggrin:

You still seem to have a problem. Unfortunately, it's nothing that I can help you with.

Back to the question: I am curious as to the spawned variants or schools.

The only one that comes to mind is Meta Psychology.

Lone Star

Crusader
Veda--You still seem to have a problem. Unfortunately, it's nothing that I can help you with.

Well, you have your usual problem of having a perpetual cobb up your ass.

Some people like to have a little fun every now and then....

330px-Jesse_Pinkman2.jpg

BITCH!

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Some people like to have a little fun every now and then.

Yes, :yes:

Just a little
, little, little, little, little, little, little, little, little bit of fun :unsure:

:biggrin:

When somebody enrols, consider he or she has joined up for the duration of the universe — never permit an “open-minded” approach. Never let them be half-minded ...
Not one namby-pamby bunch of panty-waist dilettantes have ever made anything. It’s a tough universe.

:nervous:

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
That reminds me of a film in Scientology -

Do you remember the one with "Miss Gottbucks"...in a fur - in a court of law and just got away with...murder? Can't remember the crime...

and La Tubby talking about the injustice of our justice system...blabbering about "if you have money - you can commit murder and get away with it....BUT NOT in Scientology. Scientology has "Ethics" which puts the Being at Slight Gentle Cause...."

Now - here we are in 2015 and take a look at what Scientology has morphed into.

Here we have IAS Donor Bat Shit Crazy Linda Lombardo.

Ms. Lombardo's write up after becoming a Gloritorious Baffooniorius Meritorious IAS Gold Donor - who gave GOBS of money to David Miscaviges crooked Lawyer slush fund so Miscavige can keep the show on the road and stay out of jail. Who is willfully ignorant as to what the leader of her Cherch is up to as well as the fraud and deceit of the founder....

She states: "Breaking through the barriers of IAS statuses is a demonstration of abilities gained"

patron.gif

But hubbard then says in a policy letter -

with enough money, you can get out of any game you do not want to play.

ie, bribe officals, hire PI's to follow, run ads to discredit, hire lawyers, even in the Power Formula - moving off a point of power.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Please list the groups it spawned.

I was thinking specifically of the Theta International Movement or the Church of the New Civilization. I'd be highly curious to know how many of those orgs got subsumed into other FZ organizations as Mayo went into hiding. But you seem to be taking the position it died and had no influence on the FZ we see today. So are you arguing none of the auditors at the AAC went on to other FZ areas? I'm operating on the assumption that at least some of the other FZ auditors still in action are former AAC clients or auditors. It's a really good bet. You've got evidence to the contrary?

This is an area that's not been well explored.

Are you going to pull out Ron's Orgs as your whipping boy again? They don't seem to be that active outside Europe. Why is it you constantly fixate on them? I've seen their OT chart what? 10, 20 times on your posts on ESMB? There's more to the FZ than Ron's orgs.

The FZ is dangerous wherever it maintains Laffy's ridiculous notions on the Purif, psychiatry, and medicine in general. It's also dangerous when it distracts people who need help from getting real help. Bringing its full story to light may help some UTR exes avoid getting trapped in the mindset far longer than they need to be.

Gib

Crusader
I find it concerning that so many folks still have not let go of their connections to the cult.
In my career in Scn I have processed many people on "upper level" material, was Chief of Advanced Courses and research auditor in 1968, opened the AO in Edinburgh with Bill Robertson, Senior C/s AOSH and did the AO review auditing.

In all that time I have NEVER seen anybody demonstrate what is considered to be an "OT ability". Ok, projecting intention is easy, Malcolm Nieman and I used to sit in the AO and see if we could get people to do simple things like turning around to look, move their hand etc. Sometimes it worked, more often it didn't.

The only time I ever saw what I would consider anything even remotely resembling an "OT ability" was in Las Palmas where we developed abilities (not deliberately) just doing huge amounts of physical work. Even then, despite becoming very aware and able to accomplish serious physical achievements, these were not what you would describe as "OT abilities".I have described before seeing Fred Peyer drop a peseta coin on the table and make it move without touching it. To us it was no big deal, just "cool".

Hubbard was for the most part stoned out on drugs. When he became aware of the things we were able to do he went nuts. He had nowhere near any of these abilities ( for want of a better word) and decided that he had to disband the Sea Project, close down the Hubbard Exploration Company and introduce the Sea Organization with its silly one billion year contract. Most of the crew just signed it, the reverence was immaterial. I decided not to, along with Terry Dickenson who told Hubbard that he was off his rocker. I was tasked with conducting James Fuller back to St Hill so he could "De-PTS".

With all the drugs Hubbard was taking and his "research" into "The wall of fire" he was acting and talking in an increasingly delusional manner. When I became Chief of Advanced Courses I had access to the safe and read the full transcript of Hubbard's writings on OT3. No, I didn't fall into a 36 day freewheel, become ill or come anywhere close to death. It was a rambling SF diatribe very mindful of what "Doc" Smith wrote in the 1930's.

In conclusion I would reiterate that it factually impossible for a person to achieve any "OT abilities" from participation in the materials of Scn. Yes, people may well make gains from doing drills, just as if they took a walk, did yoga, swam daily or any other activity which repeated participation brings about.

It is time for folks to move on.

Dart

Thanks Dart for stating what you state. Having known several OT8's, from after your time period,

I concur. The OT8's are just normal peeps who think they know the secrets of the mind and universe,

it's such a shame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, you have your usual problem of having a perpetual cobb up your ass.

Your Texas is showing, dude. :yes:

Let Veda rant. It's been earned. I respect the knowledge Veda brings to the board.

I don't respect the repetitive data and posts that seek to bring inquiries only to Veda-approved avenues. Hence this thread.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

AAC.

-snip-

That group spawned several indie variants or schools, and I consider all of them potentially dangerous.

Tell us about the Theta International Movement. Never heard of it. Please fill us in.

I was thinking specifically of the Theta International Movement or the Church of the New Civilization. I'd be highly curious to know how many of those orgs got subsumed into other FZ organizations as Mayo went into hiding
But you seem to be taking the position it died

-snip-

I'm not taking any such position.

I listed one spin-off of the AAC.

The topic has already been pretty well covered, IMO, but if you have more information, then please post it.

Lone Star

Crusader
Your Texas is showing, dude. :yes:

Let Veda rant. It's been earned. I respect the knowledge Veda brings to the board.

I don't respect the repetitive data and posts that seek to bring inquiries only to Veda-approved avenues. Hence this thread.

Dude? Whatever.

I wasn't trying to stop Veda rant. I gave up on doing that a long time ago.

I made a post as a joke for you to get, or not get. He just had to intervene with his usual snarky bitch ass comment, and then insult me in another post after I assured him I was making a joke.

Whatever.

Ya'll carry on...

Last edited:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dude? Whatever.

I wasn't trying to stop Veda rant. I gave up on doing that a long time ago.

I made a post as a joke for you to get, or not get. He just had to intervene with his usual snarky bitch ass comment, and then insult me in another post after I assured him I was making a joke.

Whatever.

Ya'll carry on...

Dude! I was agreeing with your assessment.

My ack of Veda's contributions was the message board equivalent of bowing to your opponent in the ring despite a personal dislike.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tell us about the Theta International Movement. Never heard of it. Please fill us in.

I'm not taking any such position.

I listed one spin-off of the AAC.

The topic has already been pretty well covered, IMO, but if you have more information, then please post it.

Uh, no, *I* listed it, after you challenged me with a tone that there were none.

How about YOU fill us in. Was is just another name for the goofy church?

When was the last time you posted data that you haven't posted 15 times before? Let's see you move out of your comfort zone.

Uh, no, *I* listed it, after you challenged me with a tone that there were none.

When was the last time you posted data that you haven't posted 15 times before? Let's see you move out of your comfort zone.

New thread coming up:

Re: Things I don't like about you - the derail on the Re: Kha Khans - the derail thread on the Saints of Independent $cientology

Veda

Sponsor

I simply asked a question. There was no "tone."

I mentioned Meta Psychology, then you mentioned the Theta International Movement of which I'm not familiar.

-snip-

Your anger is making you incoherent. Calm down.