What's new

At the suggestion of Tom Cruise, Scientology tapped the phones of Nicole Kidman

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
This is what I remember...

I got into the SO in 1982. I remember hearing Mimi's name. I was told that she was "disaffected" and not in good standing. <snip>
And I'm sure you are very aware that it was NOT all that unusual to circulate the "disaffected" rumor about someone to get them to come show just how loyal they were.

And in other instances the " disaffected " rumor was spread to staff for the express purpose of causing the person to be alienated from those in good standing.

I know for a fact this was done.

Mimi was bright. She was a little cutie pie. She did become a well classed well respected auditor at a pretty young age. Could she be a prima Donna & a PIA ? Yep.

I didn't think it all that odd for review auditors to know L1C, L4 whatever or a green form from memory after doing bazillions of every day for years on end.

On the other hand, I had had the utmost of respect for Rene Duke & considered her a very good personal friend. I treasured my chats with her. Back then, as far as I was concerned she was the most knowledgeable person of the tech.

( ..... & I always thought most auditors made really piss-poor review PC'sas they had more of a tendency to coach than get in session as a PC! )

Leland

Crusader
Interesting stuff.

As far as I know...it is common knowledge that the Cult had a "special program" that targeted certain celebrities...for the purpose of getting them into the Cult.

There were lists of names....that I've seen posted.

The Yvonne lady from CC was heavily involved in this "operation."

I don't think it is possible to know wtf was truly going on in regards any particular celeb....as there were rumors and such....unless someone was a "handler" or LOL...."Handled handlers...."

Anyway, who could trust what the C of S says anyway...or rumors floating around an Org.....

KSW specifically states that no one is to get "special treatment".....so fuck the Cult...and fuck the Cult Celebrity Shills....and Fuck OSA...and Fuck David Miscavige....

:biggrin:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
And I'm sure you are very aware that it was NOT all that unusual to circulate the "disaffected" rumor about someone to get them to come show just how loyal they were.

And in other instances the " disaffected " rumor was spread to staff for the express purpose of causing the person to be alienated from those in good standing.

Gizmo, I don't have a dog in the fight. I really have no idea what the "real" situation was.

I'm just saying that I was told when I was in the Sea Org by other Sea Org members that Mimi was not in the church and she was considered to be disaffected.

I do know that the celebs that were "in" at the time (Julia Migenes-Johnson, Travolta, Kirstie Alley are a few of the ones I can think of now) were woven around like flags. Names were dropped all the time, Celeb Mags, events, etc. If Mimi Rogers had been in good standing I would have thought that it would have been the same way with her, especially with her being married to Cruise. It never was. Her name was never brought up like the other celebs.

Like i said, I'm just recounting what I remember.

Terril park

Sponsor

Mimi was bright. She was a little cutie pie. She did become a well classed well respected auditor at a pretty young age. Could she be a prima Donna & a PIA ? Yep.

I didn't think it all that odd for review auditors to know L1C, L4 whatever or a green form from memory after doing bazillions of every day for years on end.

On the other hand, I had had the utmost of respect for Rene Duke & considered her a very good personal friend. I treasured my chats with her. Back then, as far as I was concerned she was the most knowledgeable person of the tech.

( ..... & I always thought most auditors made really piss-poor review PC'sas they had more of a tendency to coach than get in session as a PC! )

Mimi was Class VIII at 16.

HellYeah! Have to agree!

Also, Katie Holmes likewise scored a major coup vs the cult. It was nothing less than an absolute tour de force to annihilate the cult in the media, leaving them pathetically powerless to run their fair game terrorism campaigns. The cult thrives on being able to terrorize others and when that tactic is removed, they are just a bunch of delusional self-righteous losers, pretending to save the universe, lol.

Hey, Debbie Cook did the same, kicking the cult's ass by just giving sworn testimony the FIRST DAY on the witness stand. She began to recite chapter and verse on "COB's Crimes" and the cult collapsed and paid her a huge wad of $$$ to shut up, go away and leave them alone. lol.

All things considered, I am thoroughly enjoying watching the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) squirm and suffer as the truth has continued to leak, and now gush out.

Tom Cruise is at ground zero in all of this and I expect that he and whatever is left of his toothy-grinned, all-American, clean-cut-kid reputation is going to be devastatingly DESTROYED over the next few years. All it takes is for people to keep telling the truth and the world will learn about his real "character".

Please recall that when the Tampa newspaper did their magnificent expose on the assaults, imprisonment, kidnappings and violence at Scientology headquarters (at the hands of COB himself) Cruise was publicly challenged to respond. Being the degenerate coward that he is, he chose not to answer the challenge--but instead had his attorney Bert Fields answer for him.

Bert stated that his client (Cruise) was aware of the media story and all the eyewitnesses that came forth to confirm the bloody torture and assaults being waged by Miscavige against staff. Field then stated that Mr Cruise "...simply does not believe that."

That was the moment I ceased giving Cruise any benefit of the doubt or presumption of innocence. That's the precise moment Cruise became a cult crime supporter, enabler, facilitator and collaborator.

TC seems to have that do or die he-man-macho-whatever about scientology. That "thing" that makes it ok to rpf people rah rah rah, no gain without the pain life kicks you in the teeth crapola. To me he looks actually more like a bit of a softie and the macho thing is an overlay. With Tom and Dave, in whom's valence is whom? There is Dave and Tom and then all those movie roles of tom's and then there are the tough guy lifetimes on the time track and the tough guy BT's. That is a shite load of valences. BTW I wonder if, after spending a day or two with Dave, if Tom came home and screamed "You suck cocks on Hollywood Boulevard, you piece of shit!", to the cat. Or Kathy, or the porcelain statue in the hallway, thinking that it was nicole.

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Personally Shewolf is amazed at the revelation that T. C. once considered an SO career move (Mimi Rogers era)...very loopy shit. Will have to speak....eventually.
Lulzzz just thinking of the steam-roller of anger coming at him, ha! Ha! HA!

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty Rathbun has publicly admitted his part in tapping Nicoles's phone. Most people with a conscience would also want to apologize to Nicole. Tony Ortega wrote: "But Rathbun pointed out that the wiretapping allegations are new and he’s right. He had told this numerous times to news organizations, but Gibney is the first to make it public." Maybe Rathbun apologized to Nicole before he told the first "news organization"?

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Gizmo, I don't have a dog in the fight. I really have no idea what the "real" situation was.

I'm just saying that I was told when I was in the Sea Org by other Sea Org members that Mimi was not in the church and she was considered to be disaffected.

I do know that the celebs that were "in" at the time (Julia Migenes-Johnson, Travolta, Kirstie Alley are a few of the ones I can think of now) were woven around like flags. Names were dropped all the time, Celeb Mags, events, etc. If Mimi Rogers had been in good standing I would have thought that it would have been the same way with her, especially with her being married to Cruise. It never was. Her name was never brought up like the other celebs.

Like i said, I'm just recounting what I remember.

I just know for a fact some people in good standing had it put out through the EO & SO staff that " so & so was disaffected " when that absolutely was NOT true but it
but gave both staff & public a "set" against that particular person.
I'm not going to name names but in the confidence of PM I can tell you when & where that happened.

And when the whole home team & staff goes against one player .... guess how it plays out ? Like OSA wants.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
If anyone in OSA is reading this thread these are the end times.

Consider this; the USA exports 3 things

1) Weapons
2) Fast Food
3) Hollywood

Tom Cruise has violated Hollywood and he has broken the law. They are powerful people. They are pissed off. They are going to go after him. They are going to go after your organization. They will bring it down.

You remember Watergate? An investigation into one petty crime brought down the administration of the USA.

That is all it takes.

In this instance you might want to consider the broad picture

1) Marty and others have already testified to the FBI regarding human trafficking a few years ago.
2) There are outstanding court cases for fraud by Narconon inside the USA.
3) Monique Rathbun is taking David Miscavgie to court for harassing her. It has already been admitted that he has done so.
4) The FBI have evidence which implicate Scientology and Tom Cruise in a criminal act.
5) The USA could really use 1 Billion dollars injected into the economy right now.
6) If they can prove that Scientology is a criminal organization they will sieze all assets.

All of the ducks are in a row and then this film comes along and horrifies everyone.

People will want Scientology's blood.

Tom Cruise might testify. Other's might testify.

Do yourself a favour. You know that this is not going to get better.

This is like a wound that will never heal.

Take whatever evidence you have and get to the FBI.

Any evidence that proves scientology records people without them noticing.

Any evidence of using PIs to commit crimes.

Any document that might have a fingerprint.

This organization will go down. It will go down soon.

You don't have to go down with it.

Leave now. Take evidence.

You will not find a better time to get out.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
What a horrible thing to expose a 16 year old girl's mind to.

What's amazing is that some people still think that a 16 year old being a "Class VIII" is really cool.

Whenever a very young Scientologist child achieved an OT level or training level it was given sacred reverence by the adult cult members. Typically unspoken (but undeniable) was their belief that this tiny body was inhabited by a huge, wholetrack theta being that had come into this incarnation with supernatural awareness and powers.

It was holy.

It proved that Scientology was real.

In fact there was a wide strata of Scientology that was generally invisible to all but those who participated in it. Example: The unwavering belief that upper OTs running out their aliens ("BTs") had shifted the earth's theta to entheta ration--and thus the Berlin wall came down.

It's insane stuff. So outrageous in its delusional extremes that a non-scientologist (even otherwise hard hitting reporters & journalists) would simply not believe such stories. Or perhaps, shuffle such reports off to a file marked "Anomalies that might or might not have happened one time".

The real world inside Scientology is far more insane, hallucinogenic and dangerous than anyone outside of that cult ever realizes.

I can recall many times adult Scientologists fawning and tripping all over their own gushing admiration upon meeting a 12 year old that just attested to OT III or a 14 year old on the "Class VIII" course.

SCIENTOLOGISTS: They want to believe in OT fairy tales so very badly they are willing to do virtually anything--including destroy other's lives if they pose any threat at all to the cult's shared mass-delusions.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Tony Ortega notes the significance of this.

http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/25/go...ndance-and-we-watched-in-awe-with-the-celebs/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

UPDATE AND CORRECTION: We had heard the allegation by Marty Rathbun that Scientology tried to drive a wedge between Isabella and Connor and their mother, Nicole. But Rathbun pointed out that the wiretapping allegations are new and he’s right. He had told this numerous times to news organizations, but Gibney is the first to make it public.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter