What's new

TV3 N.Z. News

Glenda

Crusader
Greetings to you all from New Zealand. :)

What can I say...

I was down the beach the other day and there was this cameraman and he said "hey wanna do an interview about something to do with scientology?" And I said, "that's a damn fine camera & tripod you got there. Yeah why not, let's do that."

I really really do NOT like bullies or fake crap.

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Yay Glenda! Great job and interview, thanks for doing this! :hifive::clap::clap::clap:

Come on Glenda ,
Giver them a break, they need all the bodies in the shop, as they can , Its lonely, in that place , I,m going to the hospital tomorrow, so Ill check them out , Maybe I can park the car there,
Granitt.

Glenda

Crusader
Come on Glenda ,
Giver them a break, they need all the bodies in the shop, as they can , Its lonely, in that place , I,m going to the hospital tomorrow, so Ill check them out , Maybe I can park the car there,
Granitt.
This Heritage Festival thing ain't so much about bodies in the shop as about them faking they are respectable and benign. "Look at us with our beautifully restored old building. Aren't we wonderful. Come on in and praise our good work. While you are at it let us smile at you and lower your guard to any and all agendas we have been scamming the world with for decades."

Just sayin'. :)