What's new

“Our Goal Is To Make Marty’s Life A Living Hell”

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Marty's words:
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

David Miscavige, David Lubow, Scientology PIs, Scientology lawyers, and Office of Special Affairs staff are not capable of telling the truth. They are only capable of lying. They have lied so often and brazenly for so long, nobody in his or her right mind believes a single bit of filth that issues from their sinister mouths.

:hmm:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
A bit more:

This blog is coming at you from Ground Zero.

GROUND ZERO:…2) the center or origin of rapid, intense, or violent activity or change; broadly : center. – Merriam Webster Collegiate Dictionary

This is Ground Zero in the struggle to determine how Scientology will be practiced and how it will be perceived by the world at large in future generations.

:hmm::hmm:

Gadfly

Crusader
Lord, watching this stuff is better than any comedy on TV! :hysterical:

With Scientology the stupid never sleeps! :yes:

On the one hand, you've got the total nuttiness of Miscavige's troops, out there "harassing Marty" per insane LRH advices, only compounded the worse through DM's interpretation and "creative application" of the "attack, overwhelm and cave-in" LRH tech.

And, on the other hand there is Marty, with HIS own special brand of crazy LRH "attack" data, fueled by an overabundance of righteous indignation aimed against DM and INT, continued (unwarranted and inane) fanatical reverance for Hubturd, and who knows what skeletons in HIS closets! :confused2:

People often have a tendency to try to frame any argument or seeming pair of oppositions into "good" and "bad", but in this case, it is just "stupid versus more stupid". Maybe "stupid" isn't the right word. Maybe, "delusional versus more delusional", or even, "batshit crazy versus even more batshit crazy".

Whatever you decide to call it, it IS funny at times! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader
This blog is coming at you from Ground Zero.

GROUND ZERO:…2) the center or origin of rapid, intense, or violent activity or change; broadly : center. – Merriam Webster Collegiate Dictionary

This is Ground Zero in the struggle to determine how Scientology will be practiced and how it will be perceived by the world at large in future generations.

Whos gives a flying fuck????? :confused2:

These folks are SO deluded. They have it all worked out and ratcheted up how Scientology IS THE KEY TO ALL EXISTENCE (they believe this nonsense), and they have pushed up the "importance" so high in their own deluded minds that they actually care about and imagine that it MATTERS what anyone thinks about Scientology in a hundred years. Scienta -what? :confused2:

They have mocked up such a severe magnitude of importance about the "need for and value of Scientology" that they can make such irrelevant statements like, "there is a STRUGGLE to maintain the RIGHT & PROPER LRH Tech for all future generations", "the outcome of this BATTLE will determine how Scientology is practiced in the world", and "I am here to guarantee that the world will view Ron and Scientology with proper respect and admiration".

Geez, these folks are SUCH bozos! :omg: :yes:

They are all overly wrapped up in what are actually meaningless, and largely irrelevant ideas and concerns related to LRH and Scientology. They have become OBSESSED with what really shouldn't even get a line of copy in ANY newspaper or magazine anywhere on Earth. Simply, BOTH "sides" have mocked up all sorts of strange significances about the meaning and value of LRH & Scientology.

Much ado about nothing . . . . . :duh:

It is like two snake oil salesmen trying to convince the listening public that the orther one is "the bad guy". But, they are BOTH "bad guys".

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
f5a19d28a302e8bc64d95354db09e906.gif

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
I totally think that DM and MR and MR work together...
when SNOW WHITE was happening,no one could believe it,
when Paulete Cooper was under attack,no one could believe it,
and so on,and so on.... but after few years it all come out,and there are still lots of people that cant imagine something like that....
it is same now... I think DM send MR,MR to collect all of people who left cult 20 years ago and are still leaving.... after 2 or 3 years they will meet and agree to follow LRH "together" ,and it will be cult again with old line "now we have changed",or cancel DM work and "united stand tall"...
it is strange to me cause -before ,when someone was AGAINST cult ,they were sued many times-but MR and MR ,are like "putting truth out" (not much),and still not one law suit!!?????
it is just another OSA job....
big hello from Croatia.

Gadfly

Crusader
I totally think that DM and MR and MR work together...

when SNOW WHITE was happening, no one could believe it,

when Paulete Cooper was under attack, no one could believe it,

and so on,and so on.... but after few years it all come out,and there are still lots of people that can't imagine something like that....

it is same now... I think DM send MR, MR to collect all of people who left cult 20 years ago and are still leaving....

after 2 or 3 years they will meet and agree to follow LRH "together", and it will be cult again with old line "now we have changed", or cancel DM work and "united stand tall"...

it is strange to me cause -before ,when someone was AGAINST cult, they were sued many times-but MR and MR , are like "putting truth out" (not much), and still not one law suit!!?????

it is just another OSA job....

big hello from Croatia.

Hi Koki, nice to see a new poster who also makes sense! :thumbsup:

I have also put forth this same "theory" in the past.

It may or may not turn out to be true, but if it does, it would NOT surprize me in the least (that Marty was "working with DM" the entire time). Knowing the incredibly manipulative nature of the Church of Scientology, where "reality" is simply something to be "manufactured", I put NOTHING past them in terms of intentional deceit and contriving appearances to "create an effect".

The Church of Scientology has a history of staging events as a way to control perceptions. This is easy for them, because "truth" is meaningless within Hubbard's framework, and the ONLY thing that matters is what any person can be tricked into "agreeing with". To them, REALITY = AGREEMENT, and "truth" is largely irrelevant. It is typical manipulation using ARC. Create some "understanding", such as "Marty has left the Church, hates DM, and is forwarding the true wonderful goals of Scientology", and thus tap into the basic "help" motives that originally attracted many to the cult. And, pull together all the still-existing fanatics who could be brought back into the Church eventually by some magical merging of Marty with Miscavige at some pre-planned moment in the future.

Just as they staged events to try to frame Paulette Cooper in a crime she didn't commit, so too could this entire Marty Show involve another grand "staging of events" - for the exact purpose you described (to unite them together stronger than ever at some time in the future).

While I don't "believe" this scenario, lacking sufficient "data", I would NOT put it past these lying scumbags.

Last edited:

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
I must say at first ,that I only have 2 courses,and I read 80% of books by LRH,listen 80% of his lectures....
but after those few courses I was like WTF!!??
and it was 7 years ago,and seance then I follow all of this,but did not want to post until now ,cause I think this is to much....
2 years I am posting on his blog,first he baned my 1.name,then I try with another and after asking some questions (about Mayo,LRH,Gerry A.,Erlich,etc) he don't want to let me post on his blog again... but it is never rude! and he always say that DM is one who do that!!??!!
But I am 100% sure in what I am saying!!!
1. after he put something about Heber on blog,Heber was allowed to go to visit his son.
2. after he post about DM change LRH,DM start to put it BACK(look at blog -keep scientology working by POT)
3. he never put anything bad
4. they put anything bad about Marty and Mike
5. he say they are 108 days there and this is all what they filmed???
6. or he???
7. where is Mike-( he is writing reports)
8. I am so sorry for all that people who believe in to this..
9. even if he realy left cult,cant believe that in 21ct. ,someone cant find real information on many things,even LRH
10. those who are above Marty-why they even bother to go to him,when those days they can fin everything on net ,and do that between themselves????

P.S. I am not against scientology as religion,I am against religion that say all of others-WE ARE ABOVE YOU - and fet all of your money...
big hello from Croatia.
:happydance:

bts2free

Patron with Honors
Hi Koki, nice to see a new poster who also makes sense! :thumbsup:

I have also put forth this same "theory" in the past.

It may or may not turn out to be true, but if it does, it would NOT surprize me in the least (that Marty was "working with DM" the entire time). Knowing the incredibly manipulative nature of the Church of Scientology, where "reality" is simply something to be "manufactured", I put NOTHING past them in terms of intentional deceit and contriving appearances to "create an effect".

The Church of Scientology has a history of staging events as a way to control perceptions. This is easy for them, because "truth" is meaningless within Hubbard's framework, and the ONLY thing that matters is what any person can be tricked into "agreeing with". To them, REALITY = AGREEMENT, and "truth" is largely irrelevant. It is typical manipulation using ARC. Create some "understanding", such as "Marty has left the Church, hates DM, and is forwarding the true wonderful goals of Scientology", and thus tap into the basic "help" motives that originally attracted many to the cult. And, pull together all the still-existing fanatics who could be brought back into the Church eventually by some magical merging of Marty with Miscavige at some pre-planned moment in the future.

Just as they staged events to try to frame Paulette Cooper in a crime she didn't commit, so too could this entire Marty Show involve another grand "staging of events" - for the exact purpose you described (to unite them together stronger than ever at some time in the future).

While I don't "believe" this scenario, lacking sufficient "data", I would NOT put it past these lying scumbags.

I like the way you think, boy. ;)

Caliwog

Patron Meritorious
What makes them think this documentary alibi is giving any credibility to the church?

Late to the party, but: The whole Squirrel Buster thing isn't intended for the outside world; the audience is Scientologists. This is all about stopping the leak of customers from Orgs to Marty. LRH was big on inciting hatred towards squirrels.

ML,
Caliwog
http://caliwog.wordpress.com

Gadfly

Crusader
Late to the party, but: The whole Squirrel Buster thing isn't intended for the outside world; the audience is Scientologists. This is all about stopping the leak of customers from Orgs to Marty. LRH was big on inciting hatred towards squirrels.

ML,
Caliwog

Luckily though, in this modern era of the Internet and instant videos, ANYTHING the Church does and aims for the "Scientology audience" ALSO gets shown to the rest of the non-Scientology world. And more than not, THIS makes them really appear as the bozos and idiots that they are. :happydance:

Look at how that crazy Tom Cruise video was produced and distributed "to Scientologists", but once it got on the Internet, well, all hell broke loose. I doubt that whatever "good" the INT managers of Scientology assumed would occur through the release of the video was counteracted by the horrendous negative effects it had when it became public knowledge.

Footbullets will never stop with the wonders of the Internet! :thumbsup:

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors
You don't speak for any collective "we" on ESMB, whomever you are.

Speak for yourself.

We are.

Don't be such a self-centered ego-centric Scientologist Sneaks, when it comes to community boards. We are not impressed.

Unrestrained Egocentricity went out in (Authentic) spiritual circles when L. Ron Hubbard died with anti-psychotics pumping through his blood, and into his heart, and into his brain. And his crimes were exposed on the internet to the world.

That's what: "I Am a (self-centered ego-centric) Operating-Thetan" got Ron. And that's what: I Am a (self-centered ego-centric) Operating-Thetan may get you.

We are not cut of the same cloth as Ron. Nor are we cut of the same cloth as you.

We are many. We speak as one.

Why 'You' would imagine that we (Apocalyptic) are pretending to be an ESMB brigade spokesgroup or spokesperson, is beyond our otherwise intelligent & reasonable collective comprehension.

Save for the fact you are a (Proud) scientologist. Which explains much, to many, if not everything, to all.

Apocalyptic

If you like we can send you some 'cheese', to go along with your 'whine' to Emma.

Last edited:

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Did he apologise as a person or as a scientologist?

I don't even understand this question, much less know how to answer it.

Like "did he appologise as a christian or a human being" or "did he appologise as a white/black/yellow/brown person or as a human being". How do you seperate out a person from a belief system that they themselves are probably trying to figure out.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

ML,
Caliwog

too right since 1950, Psychotics, wogs, wildcat publications, squirrels.

and then he formulated policy to do what he was doing since he was probably 20 years old.Demonizing , there is about 520 policies, 3 books, and 200 hours of lectures ive just covered with one word.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
The 'shades of grey' thing doesn't work very well with things like:

Pregnant/Not pregnant
Married/Not married
Alive/dead
Male/female
Found guilty/found not guilty
Blind/not blind
Legal/illegal
Deaf/not deaf
etc etc

You can call it 'infinity valued logic' if you like, but it is cultic 'thought stopping' nonsense, being used to deflect reasonable criticism. Many things really are black and white.

Smilla,

I find it virtually impossible to productively debate in some of these threads, because perspectives almost infinitely vary how something is seen and understood. Doesn't an old saying go: there are at least three sides to every story, yours, mine and the truth?

My understanding of the world and life, which is consistantly evolving, is that there are few absolutes, even when absolutes may seem clear even in examples you give above. Math and science may get as close to absolute truth as we know in this world, but even these are understood to often be inaccurate as we learn more about quantum physics, and even the molecular makeup of the universe.

A couple of your points above:

A computer is off if turned off. Is it really? capacitors and batteries hold residual power that can retain memory, basic calculation functions such as time. It is mostly off, but not completely.

Forced abortion. a 12 year old girl raped, pregnant, who may die in childbirth refusing an abortion because of religious beliefs she was given by her parents, or ideas she got from TV that she may not really understand ...

Married/not married. People who have better relationships and marriages, never having been formally married, or marriages in which both have infedelities.

A blind person who sees and negotiates the world with more clarity and understanding than a sighted?

My point is only that absolute lables sometimes seem a lazy way for people to gain comfort and "control" of situations and people and circumstances they do not necesarily fully understand and have not taken the time and effort to experience.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
My bold

Mike was not talking about a totalitarian movement he was referring to Marty, as an individual. My original question was about Marty, as an individual.

Thankfully, I have never met a human who was 100% all good or all evil.

I'm not sure why the words shades of gray cause so much angst. Is this a Scientology thing? I can't see the comparison between the complexity of a human psyche to pregnant/not pregnant; or on/off. WTF kind of infantile thinking is this?

Marty has done much that is abhorrent. He has a whole heap to do to swirl some white in with that pitch black legacy of his past. I find his cult lite unbelievably creepy and his blog entries are, at times, a hair breadth away from insanity imo.

BUT he apologised to Mike.
Mike, the injured party, was satisfied with the apology.

I have no other information, this is not a court of law. I choose to accept this:
Marty is capable of apologising for actions that may have been condoned or encouraged by Hubbard.

I'm quite sure Marty is nice to his wife and loves his dog too. So? Acknowledging that, does not give Marty feathery wings and a halo.

What is more effective as a warning saying a that flash sports car is a piece of junk completely, or saying the car has good seats, amazing acceleration but has no braking system?

Again, my dear Sir, Madam or It, I appreciate that you have understood the point I was trying to make.

With regard to Marty, imagine if you woke up in your 50s realizing the game you played all out for the past 30 years was not as you thought. You hurt people when you believed you were doing the right thing. How do you heal, much less "fix" all of this in 2 years satisfying hundreds or thousands of people impacted over 3 decades? It is virtually impossible, if not completely impossible considering it usually takes more time to make soemthing right than do it wrong, and he certainly does not have enough time to make it right for everyone. Nevertheless he opens himself up to criticism by taking a role that makes him a public figure in his attack of the COS and belief that people should be allowed to practice Scientology as they see fit if they choose to.

I have a very difficult time judging or labling anyone in absolute terms in this battle. Did Bill Robertson do good as well as some of his crazy stuff? David Mayo I believed was the devil while in the COS, yet quite liked him after watching some of his videos. Anonymous, Independants, Freezone, the Aznarans, Jesse Price, all are complex people working through complex times and can not easily or completely be labled or branded.

My current working theory about the movement against the COS falls more into the chaos theory, as does my view of life. I was brought up in Scientology with a cocept of complete control as the goal. There is rarely complete control in free life. There is rarely complete controll over prolonged periods anywhere human beings are involved, or nature is involved. The COS tries to view attacks against itself as complete control, bankers or big pharma or Marty or whatever. The reality is thousands of people are doing their own thing under their own volition, big and small, against a perceived or observed injustice. The COS is "controlling" this with their present and past actions and responses to individuals and groups. They can't see it.

In trying to lable M&M, or Independants or Freezoners, or Old Guard, or Anonymous, or any of the rest, could it be more valuable to look at the effect on the target, the COS, media attention, goverment investigations, etc. The whole is greater than the sum of the individuals. None could be doing exactly what they are doing in the absence ofthe others.

To me, it is a fascinating study in the Chaos Theory.