"…I will return not as a religious leader but a political one."

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am actually conducting a deep search in all countries, onthis planet, close & far , & through all this sector of the universe to find a buddha reincarnated with red hair
for Ron's last reincarnation in a narcissistic politician with red hair

Didn't find yet :scratch:
So I'm guessing it's the red hair that is a problem?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Try "steering" on the meter.

That works!
Wow!
What a great idea!
''knowing the tech works''

Can Someone provide with needed lists in order to conduct a search & discovery

1) All the names of narcissistic politicians on this planet
2) All the names of narcissitic politicians in this sector of the guluxy
3) All the name of narcissistic politicians in this guluxy
4) All the names of narcissistic politicians in the universe

Thank you!
ARC
ML

Lotus

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Y'all are way off track. I saw LRH just the other evening going down on Hollywood Boulevard.
:roflmao:

I love this thread...

WTF is he doing on Hollywood Boulevard ????

(is this the YCSOHB rundown) ?????
:oops:

My guess is he is contacting Moonie disseminators, on the street, to get them to come to a SCN Intro Lecture. :D
(He's already got the Nation of Islam... the Moonies are next.)

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
My guess is he is contacting Moonie disseminators, on the street, to get them to come to a SCN Intro Lecture. :D
(He's already got the Nation of Islam... the Moonies are next.)
To be added soon in his biography!
[format=h1]Ron[/format][format=h1]the bodyrouter[/format]

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
So I'm guessing it's the red hair that is a problem?
I must apologize though since I introduced a false verbal datum in the sacred prophecy that was fulfilled upon Ron's arrival on earth.
Nowhere anything has ever been mentionned about 'narcissism '' , but only red or golden hair.

So yes, I guess the remaining real issue is the red or golden hair
Adding the golden hair might help though to screen more candidates!

On the basis of the above-mentioned sources Hubbard pieces together a Maitreya prophecy also consisting of five items: "Thus we find these are the most salient details of the Metteya legend:1.

He shall appear in the West.2.

He shall appear at a time when religion shall be waning, when the world isimperiled and convulsed in turmoil.3.

He will have golden hair or red hair.4.

He will complete the work of Gautama Buddha and bring in a new golden age of man by making possible the attainment of spiritual freedom by all beings.5.

Although the date of his advent is variously forecast, the nearest date places it2,500 years after Gautama Buddha - or roughly 1950 (the date of Gautama's ownlife being somewhat of an estimate itself)".

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
LRH returned to Earth on March 13 of 1988 as a red tabby cat in Phoenix, AZ. Throughout his life he was clearly in the grip of a GPM: To be a flea farm/To be Mettreya -- which finally resolved with the invention of Frontline. He spent his life guarding the yard from SPs, a quasi-political role. On his 9th birthday he was picked up by a large UFO dubbed the Phoenix Lights, and tasked with putting ethics in on this solar system and beyond!

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
LRH returned to Earth on March 13 of 1988 as a red tabby cat in Phoenix, AZ. Throughout his life he was clearly in the grip of a GPM: To be a flea farm/To be Mettreya -- which finally resolved with the invention of Frontline. He spent his life guarding the yard from SPs, a quasi-political role. On his 9th birthday he was picked up by a large UFO dubbed the Phoenix Lights, and tasked with putting ethics in on this solar system and beyond!

Wow! So LRH was on Target 2 for only 2 years?

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
March 13 of 1988, Greenwich Daylight Time ...?

Do you and Commander Birdsong have the same ghostwriter? :)

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Wow!
What a great idea!
''knowing the tech works''

Can Someone provide with needed lists in order to conduct a search & discovery

1) All the names of narcissistic politicians on this planet
2) All the names of narcissitic politicians in this sector of the guluxy
3) All the name of narcissistic politicians in this guluxy
4) All the names of narcissistic politicians in the universe

Thank you!
ARC
ML

Lotus
Er, that'll be guLAXee. Wouldn't want you to mis-represent the supreme ROOLAAAAAH's standard pronunciation, or other such goofing of the floof.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Er, that'll be guLAXee. Wouldn't want you to mis-represent the supreme ROOLAAAAAH's standard pronunciation, or other such goofing of the floof.
Oh

Me very sorry about that :oops:
[format=h2]Gulaaaaaaaaaaaxeeeeeeeeeee[/format]

Much thanks :cool:

No matter what form he shall reincarnate in...
we wish Dr Hubtard the psychotherapist, stops his chronic compulsive use of alcohol, speeds, vistaril , lsd hormones etc...... :p
That may help a little bit to keep this world just as sain as possible.