08/03/2013 - SFPD Continue to be AWESOME at San Franicsco Church of Scientology

AnonKat

Crusader
52.2 - 08/03/2013 - SFPD Continue to be AWESOME at San Franicsco Church of Scientology IAS Event

[video=youtube;a7FeNkyRBDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7FeNkyRBDc[/video]

AnonKat

Crusader
Scientology is Afraid of Anonymous

word

[video=youtube;wrVttHNvZVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrVttHNvZVI[/video]

AnonKat

Crusader
Policeman behind him

[video=youtube;fbPzvaSDodU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbPzvaSDodU[/video]

Anonycat

Crusader
Yes and the other video was recent Same cop

In that area, in San Francisco, the cops work a "beat" or specific area. I have had cops local to the SF Org allow me to park in ways that could be problematic, like limited time. The cops around the SF Org have always been great.

jee-yay-ziss!

i punched in the video and there was a pop-up google ad "find out the truth. decide for yourself" with a link to scientology.org...

so i hit the link and was impressed by the Co$ video. very beautiful photo montage. probably even more beautiful 'cause i don't have sound on the library computer. and then there were the boasts about another year of "unprecedented expansion" with a list of events drawing fewer people than similar events ten years ago...

but very lovely graphics. promo like that would have flooded the orgs with new people years ago

kate8024

-deleted-
jee-yay-ziss!

i punched in the video and there was a pop-up google ad "find out the truth. decide for yourself" with a link to scientology.org...

so i hit the link and was impressed by the Co$ video. very beautiful photo montage. probably even more beautiful 'cause i don't have sound on the library computer. and then there were the boasts about another year of "unprecedented expansion" with a list of events drawing fewer people than similar events ten years ago...

but very lovely graphics. promo like that would have flooded the orgs with new people years ago

I think I know which one you are talking about. If so, it is made from clips in the Scientology: Fundamentals of Thought bluray which I got a copy of recently - it looks like it was very expensive to make, I can't imagine them even making back 10% of the money they put into it (I guess a lot of regging was done to get it made)

Gib

Crusader
jee-yay-ziss!

except for a wee bit of a problem.

The today's internet crowd always look to the internet to compare and reads comments. Folks today do some due diligence, and compare.

That was not possible years ago and as easily today. The organization is fooked.

except for a wee bit of a problem.

The today's internet crowd always look to the internet to compare and reads comments. Folks today do some due diligence, and compare.

That was not possible years ago and as easily today. The organization is fooked.

yup...

it must change or fold