What's new

11/30/12: Leila Wills on radio discussing the marriage between the COS and the NOI

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/381500985264716/
Leila Wills

This Friday, I will be a guest with Chicago radio host Lofton A Emenari Emenari, III on the Focus Show discussing the alarming marriage between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology. That's this Friday, November 30, 2012 - 7p CST/8p EST/5p PST on WHPK 88.5FM. Listen Online! www.whpk.org. Call in number is 773-702-8424.

Home - WHPK 88.5 FM Chicago, Community Radio | University of Chicago.
whpk.orgWHPK 88.5 FM Chicago, Community Radio | University of Chicago. Playing a wide variety of music for the Chicago community.

Share · 44 minutes ago

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/381497738598374/
Lofton A Emenari

Join host L.A. Emenari, III this week in the lively art of conversation on the Focus Show. In the first hour this we talk with Leila Wills is author of “Farrakhan, The Movie”. A former member of the Nation of Islam under Louis Farrakhan. She has been monitoring the NOI's so-called marriage to the Church of Scientology and is currently writing a new book about the situation. In the 2nd hour we speak with Dr. Sikivu Hutchinson, author of the groundbreaking book, “Moral Combat: Black Atheists, Gender Politics, and the Values Wars”, in a discussion on ‘Black’ atheism’ in America. Friday, November 30, 2012 @ 7 - 9 PM on WHPK-FM 88.5 University of Chicago Radio. We stream @ www.whpk.org. Our call in line 773-702-8424

Home - WHPK 88.5 FM Chicago, Community Radio | University of Chicago.
whpk.orgWHPK 88.5 FM Chicago, Community Radio | University of Chicago. Playing a wide variety of music for the Chicago community.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: 11/30/12: Leila Wills on radio discussing the marriage between the COS and the N

I hope Leila talks about the fact that the Church of Scientology staffers were instructed NOT TO REGG the NOI! :coolwink: Now did the Staffer's cognite "why this is okay - but it is perfectly fine to regg the crap out of each other and any RAW MEAT that walks in the door??? :duh:

They (NOI) still left the cult and have not been back. :biggrin: I asked the Staff about the NOI one year ago - and asked where they were. They told me they were doing Dianetic's on each other outside of the Cult. I saw a few NOI that had joined staff and then left (what's new?) and asked if they were coming back. The staff told me the NOI that BLEW - had FREELOADER DEBTS THEY HAD TO PAY BACK FIRST!! The staffer sounded really pissed about that! WTF????

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: 11/30/12: Leila Wills on radio discussing the marriage between the COS and the N

The staff told me the NOI that BLEW - had FREELOADER DEBTS THEY HAD TO PAY BACK FIRST!! The staffer sounded really pissed about that! WTF????

I can't wait for the first member of NOI to arrive on ESMB and debrief us all. :biggrin:

G

Gottabrain

The dying Corporation of the Church of Scientology's idea of a last-ditch Merger. :biggrin:

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors

[video=youtube;RrljC4UY8k4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrljC4UY8k4[/video]

HT: https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/386080928140055/

Leila Wills

Okay Class! I have some Sunday morning listening for ya! The interview that I did with Lofton A Emenari is finally on YouTube. Warning - I talked nonstop, may have forgotten a few things, talked about Ishmael Bey andProfessor Denham El wayyyyy too much. (LOL) Only joking...anyway, we are bringing 2012 to a close and I am honored to have met all of you. Peace and Love!

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Re: Nation of Islam and Scientology: Lofton Emenari interviews Leila Wills - Nov 30,

I believe that that one has been posted already. :unsure:

It has? Hmmm... My search for the video here gave 0 results.

If someone finds the other version of it here on ESMB, can they please send me a PM with the link or post it here, so that I can ask a mod for a thread merge?

Also there is this Facebook Group as well

I hope that that is the right link.

Sorry, I don't have Facebook, so I can't check.

Leila Wills is awesome! :thumbsup:

Yup. :coolwink: