What's new

12/2 8pm New York City: Alex Gibney and Lawrence Wright discuss Scientology, more

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
12/2 8pm New York City: Alex Gibney and Lawrence Wright discuss Scientology, more.

92nd Street Young Men's and Young Women's Hebrew Association: Alex Gibney and Lawrence Wright with Janice Min, moderator

http://m.92y.org/Event/118900

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Venue: Buttenwieser Hall

Date: Wed, Dec 2, 2015, 8 pm

Director Alex Gibney has been called “the most important documentarian of our time” (Esquire). His collaboration with Pulitzer Prize-winning author Lawrence Wright has resulted in cinematic, gripping and deeply insightful documentaries including Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, which was one of the most watched HBO documentaries of the past decade, and My Trip to Al-Qaeda, based on Lawrence’s bestselling book, The Looming Tower. They’ll discuss speaking truth to power with Hollywood Reporter and Billboard’s Janice Min.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

http://m.92y.org/Performance/118901/Reserve

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Alex Gibney and Lawrence Wright with Janice Min

Wed, Dec 2, 2015, 8 pm

Buttenwieser Hall

To take advantage of any special pricing offers, please enter a valid promotion code.

Available Sections

*PREMIUM ACCESS $36.00

GENERAL ADMISSION $15.00 - $32.00

* PREMIUM ACCESS GIVES YOU ENTRY TO OUR UNRESERVED VENUE BEFORE OTHERS. YOU MUST ARRIVE 30 MIN PRIOR TO START TIME. ONCE GENERAL SEATING BEGINS, SEATING IS ON A FIRST-COME BASIS.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Re: 12/2 8pm New York City: Alex Gibney and Lawrence Wright discuss Scientology, mor

Bump for upcoming event.

CommunicatorIC

Re: 12/2 8pm New York City: Alex Gibney and Lawrence Wright discuss Scientology, mor

Bump for upcoming event.

OutToe83

Patron with Honors

Were any outraged $cilon picketers there? Would love to ask them questions about Ron's alma mater and trains on Venus running on time, and why nobody ever mentioned that Pluto has a planetary-scale surface feature resembling a heart, that sort of thing. :eyeroll:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend. Promises to keep and all that.

CommunicatorIC

Were any outraged $cilon picketers there? Would love to ask them questions about Ron's alma mater and trains on Venus running on time, and why nobody ever mentioned that Pluto has a planetary-scale surface feature resembling a heart, that sort of thing. :eyeroll:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend. Promises to keep and all that.
You can still attend. The event is tomorrow, on 12/2. As I am writing this today is 12/1.