What's new

161 Calls from Scn Base to 911 Clearwater go Uninvestigated: Security Says NO

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Once, many years ago, out then very young child was playing with phone & called 911. When he got someone talking on the phone he hung up.

It was one hell of a deal when the police showed up. wanted to check the whole house, talk to the kid....long afternoon !

Welcome to California !

I have relatives that live in Florida that say when you dial 911 you can almost immediately hear the sirens & when they show up they darn well want to know what brought 'em out !

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I was under the understanding that calls on the inhouse phone systems to 911 goto Flag Security office.
This came up in the Lisa McPherson case, which is now sealed..

Do we know that the calls came from the phone in the room, rather than a cell phone call from a person saying he's in Room XXX?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Is Ft. Harrison a hotel?

I do believe that Clearwater does collect "bed tax" from Ft. Harrison....just as they would for any other Hotel...or Motel.

But...I've never been inside. I suppose there are other Front Groups and such....working out of the place.

But just curious if anyone has info on exactly what it is considered to be.......by the Cult...

I've stayed there. "Public Estates" is a separate org, and charges public for rooms exactly the same way a hotel would operate. I would think that even if Flag has the local Clearwater government co-opted, the Florida State Dept of Revenue would still want ITS share of the hotel tax revenue.

Leland

Crusader
For Lotus:

I'll try to find a full body pic.....but enjoy these for now. :coolwink:

He's a good sized guy....about 6" 2"....and around 200 lbs.

Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 8.02.05 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 8.01.21 PM.jpg

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
the arrogance is amazing.

so timeline-wise it is therefore possible that this 161 call history includes this, in effect, ddos attack by your description, or are you able to rule that out?

Nope. The cult is very brazen in doing anything they can, criminally & un-ethically, to get their way with a focus on not getting caught. In fact, when the ISP, Earthlink was based in Pasadena, OSA Legal had an office on the premises.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: Flag Land Base the home of thousands of cockroaches

Have him where you like! It's more comfortable ON the bed though.

:lol:

'' scroutch scroutch scroutch scroutch '' ON a SP bed

is way more fun than

''Tchik tchic, tchick, tchik'' under the SO ecclesiastic bed :biggrin:
:confused2:

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sometimes you can find websites which will stream live audio from police scanner channels to the web, such as here:
http://www.listentoscanners.com/

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/367

Both of those sites claim to stream audio of the Clearwater police but neither of them are online as I write this post.

Yes, this ones works fine ... just need to be patient and not have a heart attack when they start talking.:yes:

I was just relaxing, watching a video with the Scanner running, and just about jumped out of my skin when
it started. It's very sporatic, but LOUD when you hear it.:omg:

omzhl.jpg

e693tk.jpg

ap6vio.jpg

imSPecial

Patron with Honors
im not having any luck with the search function due to commonality of the words i am trying to search....so sorry if it is plainly posted somewhere....

can anyone provide a list of all the known scientology-held addresses in the city of clearwater, fl?

thanks.

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
They certainly wouldn't in the UK, they would want to see the prank caller and arrest them for wasting police time. Then of course they would find the real situation.
Same in Shewolf's neck of the woods. They would insist to talk to caller.....
Maybe CW has too much on its plate in terms of battles with the $ciloons...
Also could it be that in your face argumentative non-sensical arguments with whomever is at the gate, so to speak, is a non-starter anymore for their police?:confused2:

imSPecial

Patron with Honors
im not having any luck with the search function due to commonality of the words i am trying to search....so sorry if it is plainly posted somewhere....

can anyone provide a list of all the known scientology-held addresses in the city of clearwater, fl?

thanks.

edit: can anyone provide a list of all the known scn held addesses in the city of clearwater that are held under some other name or front group.?

Leland

Crusader
Someone posted a map once...with most or many of the Clam sites outlined in red....but i didn't bookmark it....

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
In the policeman & firemen I know on a personal basis. ALL say responding to a 911call is a big deal & they find out WHY they were called & do not brush it off with the first person that says " no situation ".

Last time 911 responded in our neighborhood it was with a hook & ladder truck, an ambulance & a team of 7 really buff guys ! - and that is for every response in just an average neighborhood.

Again, my friends & family in Florida say it the same there.... wonder what the deal is between the sicilons & CW PD ?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Yes, this ones works fine ... just need to be patient and not have a heart attack when they start talking.:yes:

I was just relaxing, watching a video with the Scanner running, and just about jumped out of my skin when
it started. It's very sporatic, but LOUD when you hear it.:omg:

omzhl.jpg

e693tk.jpg

ap6vio.jpg

It looks as though you were listening to the feed for Pinellas County Fire and EMS emergencies...

If it was Clearwater police it would look like this:
cwpolice_zpsyv4uonly.jpg

I tried to access the feed for Clearwater police both last night and this afternoon, and it showed as "offline" both times. (no idea as to why)

I looks like the feed is archived as well, and for those with a premium account you can go back and listen as far back as last summer.

Last edited:

imSPecial

Patron with Honors
Someone posted a map once...with most or many of the Clam sites outlined in red....but i didn't bookmark it....

thanks i have found several pretty non specific maps, some better than others, but no lists or addresses or parcel numbers etc etc .

i mean, not hard to find the in-your-face properties, but there are always the little "other entity" buildings gathered like secondary pimples around the boil...

in terms of this thread i am less interested in front groups (cchr, etc) but more interested in places where staff or public stay in rooms, dorms, apartments, condos, etc.

is any staff housing rented, if anyone knows anything about that.

thanks.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Is it possible to get either the recorded 911 calls or the transcripts, in Florida? I found something , possibly a rule that has been modified with the law, but can't get what it is really about!

One would have to go to court & provide the judge a reason to release the transcripts under Florida Sunshine Laws. In Florida, it's required that personally identifying information must be excluded from the 911 call before it can be released.

http://www.insidecounsel.com/2013/12/06/911-call-release-laws-vary-wildly-by-state

The courts allow the State the opportunity to oppose the release.

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
It looks as though you were listening to the feed for Pinellas County Fire and EMS emergencies...

If it was Clearwater police it would look like this:
cwpolice_zpsyv4uonly.jpg

I tried to access the feed for Clearwater police both last night and this afternoon, and it showed as "offline" both times. (no idea as to why)

I looks like the feed is archived as well, and for those with a premium account you can go back and listen as far back as last summer.

THIS ONE IS LIVE NOW - about 8 miles from Cleawater, and quite noisy/active right now.

Pinellas County Sheriff Live Audio Feed

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13382/web

2yy8qqe.jpg

I'm NOT going to RECORD these calls just in case it's against the Law in Florida?

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/florida-recording-law

Florida Recording Law

Florida makes it a crime to intercept or record a "wire, oral, or electronic communication" in Florida, unless all parties to the communication consent.