What's new

1st Hand LRH Stories: Marty is Terrified of ESMB

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/lrh-arrives-at-creston/#comment-70930

In this morning's comments:

Samuel | October 25, 2010 at 7:18 am | ReplySarge, the “LRH Biography” is unfolding for everyone to see – Wonderful!. Anyone having been around the block for a while knows from the “old days” that “LRH stories” were a MUST at events – told simply, no hype, not polished – simply real, the way you tell it. Keep ‘em coming as so many comments before mine already say. It’s wonderful. It’s totally OK with me if you write very, very, very long “stories”
icon_smile.gif
– on this blog you have a very large audience, much larger than some other ‘events’ not appropriate here to mention as it might be considered bad taste
icon_smile.gif

Samuel | October 25, 2010 at 8:10 am | Reply
As an afterthought: at corporate c of m events “LRH stories” are treated as almost “confidential”, handed out sparsely and almost without context so as not to get a proper picture of the whole – just another way, really, of saying, Sarge and other old-old timers, please continue …

Alanzo | October 25, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Reply
Over on the Ex-Scientologist Message Board, there are lots of people like DartsMohen, Mystic (Gordon Bell), the late Alan Walter, and many others who have told lots of first hand stories about LRH and the development of the tech.

Some of the original members of the Sea Project are there, staff members and students from Saint Hill, some of the original crew from the Apollo, Mission Into Time, and of course many of the staff and crew when Ron developed OT 3 and many other OT levels are all there.

There are even 1 or 2 who were in Phoenix with Ron in the early 50′s, who did the Hubbard Professional Course with him there.

There are lots of first hand stories to be heard on L Ron Hubbard.

So come on over to ESMB.

It’s what all the cool kids are doing!

martyrathbun09 | October 25, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Reply
Mostly by folk with monstrous self-importance buttons, from the motivatorish, small-minded viewpoints of those who wanted to be the man, but couldn’t be the man, cause they weren’t the man. That is why I say you all are really DM supporters by a another name. He hates LRH as much as you all do. Try posting a simple, factual day-in-the-life story about Hubbard that doesn’t have some sinister slant there and get run out of town in a New York minute. Alanzo, I suggest you watch the Larry King interview with John Stewart, with particular emphasis on his view of what has happened with US media and its fixation for feeding the public with personal outpoints about people. People like you act “open minded”, but in fact are part of a cult. The cult destroys any idea or observation that doesn’t coincide with the pack mentality. Acknowledged by you, as evidenced in your last line with exclamation point.

Alanzo | October 25, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Reply
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Geez, Marty.

Generality much?

These are people who have worked directly with LRH, each at different times and places, spanning decades. The stories are not ALL negative. Some of them are quite complimentary and insightful.

The level of detail provides a very good picture of the man. And the stories also fill in lots of detail on the development of the tech and policy in Scientology and they clarify many many things that Miscavige has hidden or altered over the years.

Do you really think that your generalities and blanket condemnations are going to fool people who can think for themselves?

My invitation stands. Independent Scientologists can think for themselves. They do not need you generalizing people in an attempt to tell them what they can read and what they can not read on the Internet.

Don’t you think they had enough of that with Miscavige?
We'll see if he posts my latest comment above.

Last edited:

elwood

Patron with Honors
I doubt he will. Marty seems to be getting increasingly intolerant of any dissenting viewpoint or attention being brought to any error in fact on his part. I thought his response to Alonzo's post was over the top.

IMO he's useful only as a tool to bring down Miscavige. If Davy gives it up the RTC board will have to appoint a new Chairman. Think about that.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Lol, Al, you surely do like to push buttons over there.
I'm sure it's all for the best in the long run... as long as you remember to keep pushing them until you've flattened them, that is. :D

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Lol, Al, you surely do like to push buttons over there.
I'm sure it's all for the best in the long run... as long as you remember to keep pushing them until you've flattened them, that is. :D

Information Control is my main target: Information control on all flows.

Break up the information control on all flows and any possibility of a cult, mind control, or any vestiges of brainwashing, are gone.

Gone, Baby, Gone.

Socrates said that.

Not me.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I doubt he will. Marty seems to be getting increasingly intolerant of any dissenting viewpoint or attention being brought to any error in fact on his part. I thought his response to Alonzo's post was over the top.

IMO he's useful only as a tool to bring down Miscavige. If Davy gives it up the RTC board will have to appoint a new Chairman. Think about that.

Never gonna happen. Davey has the bank books. Once he leaves, everything crumbles.

But, I've been surprised at how much Marty *has* been allowing onto his blog in recent weeks. It almost looked like a sea change, until....

He announced his 'new improved' Casablanca Teja blog; by invitation only. So, the natterers have won in MartyLand, but, he's got a new 'safe house' for those he chooses to let in.

Alanzo will not be invited :)

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

I understand Marty's possible aspirations. That does explain his slant.

He's done a lot of good things.

But mostly what he is doing is hastening the day when the forensic accountants comb over the books of the Church of Scientology, and the crimes get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Once the forced abortions are reckoned, the families destroyed are put back together again, the fraudulent fundraising has been returned to those defrauded, the falsely imprisoned are freed from the RPF, the Sea Org, and all civil rights of Scientologists have been restored and are protected - I don't care what Marty does.

He can appoint himself King if he wants.

As long as he's licensed, his accounting books are open to the public, and his ability to re-create the cult has been eliminated.

As long as that occurs, I'm Marty's Number One fan!

I love Marty Rathbun!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Never gonna happen. Davey has the bank books. Once he leaves, everything crumbles.

But, I've been surprised at how much Marty *has* been allowing onto his blog in recent weeks. It almost looked like a sea change, until....

He announced his 'new improved' Casablanca Teja blog; by invitation only. So, the natterers have won in MartyLand, but, he's got a new 'safe house' for those he chooses to let in.

Alanzo will not be invited :)

Zinj

I'll bet I will!

I'm kinda a Buddhist now!!!

I'll be standing outside in the rain, holding my invite every nite until he lets me in!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Information Control is my main target: Information control on all flows.

Break up the information control on all flows and any possibility of a cult, mind control, or any vestiges of brainwashing, are gone.

Gone, Baby, Gone.

Socrates said that.

Not me.
You certainly have my best wishes with achieving that goal.
For a Philosopher, that Socrates was sure one smart dude!

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
great job of showing up Marty's insecurities 'Lonzo !

Marty is a creature of the post-Hubbard SO. Marty worked for Miscavige - not HUbbard.

Inferiority complex I guess. Sure sounds like it in that little whining tantrum he posted.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
"Sure sounds like it in that little whining tantrum he posted."

Marty's self-importance button has got to be one of the 3 all time biggest ones ever.

LRH & DM have bigger ones........ as of now :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
My post has disappeared over there, so that probably means that Marty has deleted it from his approval queue without posting it.

And then, Gary Morehead aka "Jackson" (former Int Base Security Chief under Miscavige for decades) posts the following to my asking why all the secrecy, fake names and "shore stories" with regard to LRH?

Gary Morehead aka "Jackson" | October 25, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Reply Hey Alanzo and the other bloke….

Before this gets out of hand, take your questions and shove em. If you have read through even 1/3rd of the posts on this blog you’d have the answer to your questions.

My dear friend Sarge has taken the time to relate some of the most intimate aspects of HIS OWN life, that happens to include specifics about his relationship with LRH, a dear friend to many of us here. It is unadulterated and beautiful. In fact, it simply is information about the unaldulterated charachter and personality of both Sarge and LRH. After reading such stories you can do nothing but see how simple and gentle these two men actually are.

For me personally, Sarge’s, Dan’s, Janis’s and others stories not only acknowledges the true beauty of their own core charachter but it gives good clarity into what we as INT Base Staff , Messengers etc.. were all about and for whom it was we really were working for — a great great simple joyus man, LRH. IF you talked the talk and walked the walk of each person whom I saw at INT then you’d have a valid place and voice into this life of ours.

Shut the fuck up, sit back, listen and enjoy. PLEASE!

Marty, I know you work outrageous hours and are passionate about allowing valid, contributing productive voices and comments on this blog, mine hopefully being one of them, but can I ask….. can we keep those who stop by to lay a turd on the freshly cut and well grommed lawn of ours? I really hate the brown spots they inevitablly create! If not possible, well then they had just better be ready for a stiff dose of Jackson when they show up and deliver such crappy contributions.

Sarge, thank you man. Thank you, thank you – THANK YOU!

– Jackson

From Marc Headley's Trial, the transcripts mention Gary Morehead:

Q. And did you leave?
A. No. I was convinced to stay.
Marc then describes the sequence of pressures that convinced him to stay. First, he was confronted by a staff member named Gary Morehead:
A. And then Gary Morehead came and saw me. I was in the HCO division, the Hubbard Communications Division of Golden Era Productions, and Gary Morehead basically said, you know, if you leave you’re going to get declared anyway. You’re never going to see your sister again, because my sister was now working at Golden Era Productions. He said you’re never going to see your family again. You know, you really have to think about if you want to leave. I mean there is a policy – an advice that L. Ron Hubbard wrote that says if you leave the Int Base you automatically get declared, so, you know, you’re basically never going to be able to see your family again if you do this, and do you really want to do this?. . .
81. Marc was no doubt conflicted about leaving at this point but was still intent on doing so when he could do so. He told Mr. Morehead that he really did want to leave. Later, however, when he was basically doing hard labor (p. 340),

Looks like Miscavige's "Int Security Chief", and Miscavige's "RTC Inspector General for Ethics" are running "what's ethical" again over on Marty's blog.

Just when I thought he was doing so well, too.

Dang it.

How many times are you gonna disappoint me Marty before I write you off as a pinheaded, wannabe cult leader just lookin for a new group of people to suppress?

Mystic

Crusader
One of the best stories about the Hubbard entity is Hanna Eltringham's, about the entity's cruelty. She did an excellent job of reporting.

Hat's off to you, Hanna!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
How many times are you gonna disappoint me Marty before I write you off as a pinheaded, wannabe cult leader just lookin for a new group of people to suppress?

Heh. Every time I begin to think Al's lost his edge and become a mere shadow of his former troublemaker self, he goes and surprises me :)

Well baited; well caught. Helpin Marty to be *more* Marty; for witnesses.

Zinj

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
Thank you Alanzo!

"...folk with monstrous self-importance buttons, from the motivatorish, small-minded viewpoints of those who wanted to be the man, but couldn’t be the man, cause they weren’t the man..."

In ebbilwholetrackpsych<tm> jargon, this appears to be "projection". :hysterical: