What's new

2,700 Scientology Cornerstone Members to become LRH Hall Members at $25,000 EACH

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
2,700 Scientology Cornerstone Members expected to become L. Ron Hubbard Hall Members with gift of only $25,000 EACH.

There is a TON of good information in Mike's post. I suggest you read it in full. I am going to except only one e-mail that is relevant to the title of this post.

Mike Rinder: More Flag “Good” News
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/more-flag-good-news/

LEAKED E-MAIL:
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:25:21
To:
Subject: Explorers Club Awards Dinner!

Dear Xxxxx,

Today I just returned back to Flag after a fantastic weekend in New York City where we just held our 1st L. Ron Hubbard Hall Awards Dinner & Event at the world renown Explorer’s Club.

In attendance were some of Scientology’s very own most notable and famous personalities. Beings that became famous for foraging a path to the release of LRH’s miraculous technology of Super Power by making possible the construction of our new Cathedral in downtown Clearwater.

Such famous names in attendance were Duggan, Baybak and Pollack just to name a few.

See my attached photos!

The evening began with a tour of the Explorer’s Club conducted by none other than the Executive Director of the Explorer’s Club himself, Mr. Will Roseman and while he stated “Ladies and gentleman though you have had the privilege and honor of studying Dianetics and Scientology, I would like to point out to you that it is right here where Scientology all began!! Right here at the Explorer’s Club!”

Mr. Will Roseman then proceeded to show us the EXACT table where LRH sat and wrote the words of an article entitled “Terra Incognita”

In this article LRH takes you on the most daring adventure into the mystery of the Mind.

Mr. Will Roseman then explained that It was the Explorer’s Club that first published Terra Incognita to the public and thus paved the way for LRH’s next publication – Dianetics!

The evening was studded with personal LRH stories of his miraculous accomplishments and culminated with an awards presentation from the In-Charge of the Church Of Scientology Religious Trust, Mr Lauri Webster, whereby she described the role and importance of the L. Ron Hubbard Hall and the need to bring it into rapid existence so that we can use the L Ron Hubbard Hall to create the next leap forward in Scientology’s next phase of monumental expansion!!

All in attendance dedicated themselves to the purpose of bringing the L Ron Hubbard Hall into existence.

And now in a new unit of time I ask you as a highly dedicated supporter of the past Super Power Project to re-dedicate your commitment and efforts to making this a better World and become a L Ron Hubbard Hall contributor.

Our new game is for each of our 2,700 Cornerstone Members to become L. Ron Hubbard Hall Members with a gift of 25,000, so as to accomplish the full funding for the L. Ron Hubbard Hall. As COB stated when he saluted the Cornerstone Members at their Gala Ball, during the week of the opening; “Thank you for galvanizing a movement and so bringing the power of thousands to bear for the benefit of eternity itself.”

So as you can see it is this galvanized team that we are counting on to get the job done, I am therefore asking you to rapidly complete y our L. Ron Hubbard Hall status and join the ranks of all those who have already lead the way in the creation of the L. Ron Hubbard Hall.

I await your reply.

Much love,

Bruce
2,700 X $25,000 = $67.5 million.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
None. You either trust Mike's e-mal leaks, or you don't. YMMV.

FWIW, Mike sometimes posts screen-shots of e-mails, and sometimes retypes or cuts and pastes them as quotations. In prior posts, he has explained that the COS has introduced subtle variations in e-mails, and particularly OT Committee Reports, to try to track down his source(s). In response, if/when Mike has multiple sources, he combines the wording, scrambling the subtle differences.

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
Let me see if I can do the math here :duh: pencil sharpened....

Sea org member 10$ week 52 weeks 520$ year

10 years 5,200$

50 years about 25,000$

So one brick with someone elses name on it ?

Hey I'm no genius but someones gettin fucked big time !!

I wonder do these rich $cios have any idea what assholes they look like
theres yer Homo Novis lets hope someday they cross the bridge to human being !!

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:25:21
To:
Subject: Explorers Club Awards Dinner!

Dear Xxxxx,

Today I just returned back to Flag after a fantastic weekend in New York City where we just held our 1st L. Ron Hubbard Hall Awards Dinner & Event at the world renown Explorer’s Club.

In attendance were some of Scientology’s very own most notable and famous personalities. Beings that became famous for foraging a path to the release of LRH’s miraculous technology of Super Power by making possible the construction of our new Cathedral in downtown Clearwater.

Such famous names in attendance were Duggan, Baybak and Pollack just to name a few.

See my attached photos!

The evening began with a tour of the Explorer’s Club conducted by none other than the Executive Director of the Explorer’s Club himself, Mr. Will Roseman and while he stated “Ladies and gentleman though you have had the privilege and honor of studying Dianetics and Scientology, I would like to point out to you that it is right here where Scientology all began!! Right here at the Explorer’s Club!”

Mr. Will Roseman then proceeded to show us the EXACT table where LRH sat and wrote the words of an article entitled “Terra Incognita”

In this article LRH takes you on the most daring adventure into the mystery of the Mind.

Mr. Will Roseman then explained that It was the Explorer’s Club that first published Terra Incognita to the public and thus paved the way for LRH’s next publication – Dianetics!

The evening was studded with personal LRH stories of his miraculous accomplishments and culminated with an awards presentation from the In-Charge of the Church Of Scientology Religious Trust, Mr Lauri Webster, whereby she described the role and importance of the L. Ron Hubbard Hall and the need to bring it into rapid existence so that we can use the L Ron Hubbard Hall to create the next leap forward in Scientology’s next phase of monumental expansion!!

All in attendance dedicated themselves to the purpose of bringing the L Ron Hubbard Hall into existence.

And now in a new unit of time I ask you as a highly dedicated supporter of the past Super Power Project to re-dedicate your commitment and efforts to making this a better World and become a L Ron Hubbard Hall contributor.

Our new game is for each of our 2,700 Cornerstone Members to become L. Ron Hubbard Hall Members with a gift of 25,000, so as to accomplish the full funding for the L. Ron Hubbard Hall. As COB stated when he saluted the Cornerstone Members at their Gala Ball, during the week of the opening; “Thank you for galvanizing a movement and so bringing the power of thousands to bear for the benefit of eternity itself.”

So as you can see it is this galvanized team that we are counting on to get the job done, I am therefore asking you to rapidly complete y our L. Ron Hubbard Hall status and join the ranks of all those who have already lead the way in the creation of the L. Ron Hubbard Hall.

I await your reply.

Much love,

Bruce

Sure, Bruce. I'll get right on that.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
The article asks for contributions of "25,000"...but does not specify 25,000 of what. Assuming it to be dollars being asked for from the
"2,700": 2,700 X $25,000 = $67,500,000. All that cash to build a "hall"....A hell of a haul for EL Ron!

the fukkin' dweebs can't understand or apply either the essential ideals and principles of the subject nor the basic tech

it was designed to run on EXCHANGE!!!

auditing and auditor training are viable products

IF...

you can produce them

and if you can't...

just talk about how wonderfuk they are and solicit donations