What's new

2 weeks to clear?

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fascinating question. There was a short thread way back in 2007 where some smart people ventured their opinions on that.

I kind of settled on my own opinion years ago when I realized that it was not a question of whether Hubbard was evil or mentally ill.

He was both. Being a sociopathic, megalomaniacal narcissist WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY BEING an avaricious con man is some impressive double tasking! LOL
He was also probably a paranoid schizophrenic.

OutToe83

Patron with Honors
It makes no sense to skip the Grade Chart before Clear--too much missed revenue.

This new (purported) Quickie Clear Rundown (QCR) may foreshadow the newest round of cert cancellations: A new sales strategy to bring in the maximum number of new Clears---before declaring the New Improved Clear non-definition (AGAIN!!) and cancelling all existing Clear certs and the Quickie Clear Rundown-- and require previously erroneously-declared Clears to start from the bottom of the Grade Chart. (AGAIN!!)

The only challenge might be to indoctrinate the newbies within that time frame so that they'll go along with being hoodwinked--which might actually work if the QCR is really a crash indoctrination course.

Is there a pool somewhere on when the latest batch of Clear (and/or OT) Certs will be cancelled? I'd like to get in on it.

Does anybody (outside the Cherch) doubt that will happen?