What's new

20 Scilons Descend Upon Marty's Home To Recover Scn Escapee

Vinaire

Sponsor
I think Hubbard believed to some degree what he was spouting, as it must have read in experimental auditing.

In my opinion, Incident II was simply an outer shell with little significance. Underlying it was an attempt to indirectly run a basic-basic containing some sort of explosion.

Hubbard probably could not run it directly on himself, but seem to have done something with it.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
I think Hubbard believed to some degree what he was spouting, as it must have read in experiemental auditing.

In my opinion, Incident II was simply an outer shell with little significance. Underlying it was an attempt to indirectly run a basic-basic containing some sort of explosion.

Hubbard probably could not run it directly on himself, but seem to have done something with it.

"Incident II" ("The wall of fire of 75 million years ago," ref. 'RJ 67' and endless promo) has tremendous significance in Scientology, and is the justification for both the Sea Org and a long list of Scientology abuses.

"Basic basic" - from 'DMSMH' forward - has been many things. The "explosion" you're referencing comes from a 'PAB' ('Professional Auditor's Bulletin'), and that 'PAB' is sometimes used by PR people - including Freezone PR people - to "explain away," and deflect examination or discussion of "OT 3." However, no doubt, Hubbard considered explosions to be a key type of incident.

In any event, "Incident I" ("Loud snap, waves of light, chariot comes out," etc.) would be "basic basic," not "Incident II," if one were to use the term "basic basic."

In some ways, the "Wall of fire" looks like Hubbard's idea of a super-engram that would explain his failure in Rhodesia and Southern Africa, and his failure to excite the mass public support and adulation he felt he deserved. (Obviously, the people not recognizing his magnificence must be very screwed up by some terrible thing.)

One might ask, if ones wishes to "psychoanalyze" this, since Hubbard went to Rhodesia with high hopes, thinking he had been Cecil Rhodes in a past life, expecting to use his tremendous charisma endowment to reduce the Rhodesian government&people to putty in his large pink hands, and then, after failing to do so, and having what appeared to be a nervous breakdown, becoming "the Commodore" - just who was "the Commodore"?

No doubt, in some fashion, the discovery of "OT 3" served Hubbard in various ways, and also placed Scientologists further at effect, reducing them to Hubbard's earlier definition of "PTS type 3." (including those who had thought they were "Clear" and needed no further auditing, using, if they wished, only positive "drills" and exercises, such as "Route 1," or, God forbid, "other practices." http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=215566&postcount=164 ).

Overwhelm and "freedom from overwhelm" - all in a nice gooey mix: classic Hubbard. :)

Public Service Announcement: http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=77478&postcount=14

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
I think Hubbard believed to some degree what he was spouting, as it must have read in experiemental auditing.

Hubbard needed to be surrounded by people who believed in him and believed every word he uttered before he could believe it himself.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
My opinion sums up Hubbard’s as a person whose whole game was to garner admiration for him through shock and awe. He could only have those people around him who were in awe of him. The moment he felt that somebody close to him was no longer in awe of him, he got rid of that person. To him, a person losing his awe for him meant that his game was being found out.

The more Hubbard felt that he was being found out, the deeper he got into seclusion He also felt that by being Fabian he could maintain awe over those out there through his written works.

However, his behavior could not be hidden from those he surrounded himself with, and I am sure some of them start to lose their awe of him over time. So, the number of people around him start to reduce as well, and he was left with only those who were absolutely essential for him, and whom he could not musical chair either.

I think that near the end Annie Broeker may still have been in awe of him but Pat Broeker was certainly not, nor was David Miscavige. They knew Hubbard’s game and had no respect for him. Hubbard probably knew it but it was too late for him to do anything about it.

Hubbard had started to lose his marbles after 1980. He last coherent effort at shock and awe was Battlefield Earth, but his capabilities started to slide rapidly after that. He could no longer shock and awe Pat Broeker and David Miscavige unless he went along with them. It was more like a mutual out ruds scenario.

For Hubbard there was no way out. He was stuck with Pat and David. For Pat and David, Scientology was reduced to a business just like it was for Hubbard. This was the case with Denk too but he was not ruthless, as one needs to be in this business. The most ruthless won the crown.

There was no need to murder Hubbard. He was solidly in his own trap. There was no one left to vent his anger upon. He could not command Pat or David as they were no longer in awe of him. He had nowhere to escape and that knowledge did him in. He died miserable knowing no one worthwhile was in awe of him.

I think Hubbard went into apathy and didn’t care about a will. In his mind he had alienated even his wife and children. He had no friends. He probably knew the quality of “friends” he was left with – Pat and David.

Now Pat and David is another story.

This is just how it all seems to add up for me.

vinaire,

Etes-vous Hercule Poirot?

Rd00

Vinaire

Sponsor
"Incident II" ("The wall of fire of 75 million years ago," ref. 'RJ 67' and endless promo) has tremendous significance in Scientology, and is the justification for both the Sea Org and a long list of Scientology abuses.

If there is an INCIDENT 2 then I went through it during my first 25 hours of auditing in 1969-70 here:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=15022&postcount=71

If there is an INCIDENT 1 then I went through it near the end of my Sea Org career in 1981-82 while on the Running Program. By the way, this Running Program is not released up to this day, but it has been bastardized as punishment in the form of running around a pole.

Now, what were these experiences that I went through? They were real enough.

Soon after I went through my INCIDENT 2, my Ankylosing Spondalitis went into remission.

And, soon after I went through my INCIDENT 1, I knew I could now take care of my case, and I no longer needed to depend on Sea Org, Scientology, or on Hubbard for my salvation.

I believe that Hubbard saw such miracles taking place in the people who were getting audited, but he could never experience them himself to that degree. This must have made him all the more frustrated.

If one looks at all the tech development in Scientology, it is random and all over the place. Most of the tech takes a shotgun type approach. My personal experience with a lot of these processes was just grinding and may be some realizations here and there but nothing spectacular. The gains that were really spectacular came far and in between, and sometimes outside of sessions.

The most amazing lack that I find in Scientology is a study of the preclear’s role in getting the results. The credit is all given to the technology of Hubbard. But I think that a lion’s share of credit should go to the LOOKING and EXPERIENCING of the preclear. This is what prompted me to write the KHTK series. These are the basics that Buddha emphasized, but they got a short shrift in Hubbard’s scheme of priorities. This is what makes me wonder if Hubbard truly had the awareness of correct importances in auditing.

So, it is my opinion that Hubbard may have had some inkling of the character of INCIDENT 1 and INCIDENT 2, but it got buried under a lot of dub-in and that dub-in instead got presented as INCIDENT 1 and INCIDENT 2 of OT Levels.

Hubbard was brilliant but he was a very sick man.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
If there is an INCIDENT 2 then I went through it during my first 25 hours of auditing in 1969-70 here:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=15022&postcount=71

If there is an INCIDENT 1 then I went through it near the end of my Sea Org career in 1981-82 while on the Running Program. By the way, this Running Program is not released up to this day, but it has been bastardized as punishment in the form of running around a pole.

Now, what were these experiences that I went through? They were real enough.

Soon after I went through my INCIDENT 2, my Ankylosing Spondalitis went into remission.

And, soon after I went through my INCIDENT 1, I knew I could now take care of my case, and I no longer needed to depend on Sea Org, Scientology, or on Hubbard for my salvation.

I believe that Hubbard saw such miracles taking place in the people who were getting audited, but he could never experience them himself to that degree. This must have made him all the more frustrated.

If one looks at all the tech development in Scientology, it is random and all over the place. Most of the tech takes a shotgun type approach. My personal experience with a lot of these processes was just grinding and may be some realizations here and there but nothing spectacular. The gains that were really spectacular came far and in between, and sometimes outside of sessions.

The most amazing lack that I find in Scientology is a study of the preclear’s role in getting the results. The credit is all given to the technology of Hubbard. But I think that a lion’s share of credit should go to the LOOKING and EXPERIENCING of the preclear. This is what prompted me to write the KHTK series. These are the basics that Buddha emphasized, but they got a short shrift in Hubbard’s scheme of priorities. This is what makes me wonder if Hubbard truly had the awareness of correct importances in auditing.

So, it is my opinion that Hubbard may have had some inkling of the character of INCIDENT 1 and INCIDENT 2, but it got buried under a lot of dub-in and that dub-in instead got presented as INCIDENT 1 and INCIDENT 2 of OT Levels.

Hubbard was brilliant but he was a very sick man.

I have heard examples of Hubbard auditing others on the tapes. He couldn't do it. And as for people auditing him I am sure he would always stay in control. I read a story of him being audited and he went off spouting about the whole track. The auditor tried to get him back on subject and he just glared at him to give him the message that he should be writing down all the crap he was spouting. He would never give over control to another person so I doubt he was ever audited.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

HELPFUL HINT FROM COMMANDER EX
JPGGreetingsFromCEXcopy.jpg

Incident 1 was Hubbard making up
both Incident 1 and Incident 2.

Incident 3 is laughing about it.​

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
This might sound funny, but: did you stop smoking and/or drinking coffee about that time?

I am and always have been a non-ciggarette-smoker. I am a caffeine junky however, but while I was on the purif I stopped drinking it, longest time I have ever been off coffee. I was curious about the 5000mg of niacin dosage they had me on over the extended time frame however. That is what I am wondering about.

AnonKat

Crusader
Cat Daddy | February 16, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Reply

Can somebody upload pictures and Videos of Mike Sutter somewhere on the net ?

Sinar | February 17, 2011 at 12:14 am | Reply

CD,
Not sure if this is what you want but a Photo identifying Sutter is here and he is third from the left.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=410870&postcount=118
Quite a few errors on names here – it’s Greg Wilhere instead of Hugh (brother).

ermmm

JB is in this pic. And so is everyone else who is in the pic.

1. Hugh Wilhere
2. Mark Rathbun
3. Mike Sutter
4. Shelly Miscavige
7. Nori Matsomuro
8. David Miscavige
9. Shannon Matsomuro
10. Carmen Fehn,
12. Bitty Miscavige,
13. Cassivius's wife?
14. John thomas's ex wife.
16. Charles Johnson,
17. Gail Mortenson
44. Lymon Spurlock
45. John Brousseau
42. Looks like Francois L., DMs asst.?
41. Laurence Barram?
38. Anka Sutter
37. Nick corrias
35. Georgette Sommerville (not sure on last name)
34. Warren McShane