ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

201 Castlereagh - packing trucks

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by tamphex, Mar 1, 2009.

1. tamphex

tamphex Patron

For about 8 hours yesterday there was two trucks parked outside 201, one of which was promoting the "Industry of Death" propaganda, having tables,dividers, chairs, computers, filing cabinets & Bridge publication boxes moved into each of them. Some of the boxes were being placed separately into a nearby car with "Dixon St" clearly marked on a few of them (there is a Applied Scholastics Training Center listed nearby http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&...2587774477636930&ei=QxaqSb_4IpC-jAP70JQL&cd=1 apart from ANZO which is also close to Dixon St - perhaps a makeshift storage for the books they're failing to move out to the wogs?

Made some conversation with the individuals moving the items, such as asking if they were perhaps refurbishing, which was replied to with shrugging of shoulders & a general "no idea" attitude.. even though they were wearing Back to Basic tshirts. Eventually a more communicative clam emerged from the Org, pointed at me and the others standing with me and said "That is *real name* and *real name*, *real name* - they're part of Anonymous, don't talk to them"

This is the first time ever that one of them has actually said my full name so even though I wasn't that surprised, I was rather interested in getting in a conversation with this somewhat aggressive culty. I pressed with him our curiosity as to what was happening with the moving of items, to which he scoffed and said "we're expanding" - hahaha oh yes, how stupid of me, of course you are! That seemed a pretty amusing response so we wanted to know more. Of course he wasn't going to have a bar of it and disappeared back inside to help continue with the moving of items.

Then Cyrus comes walking down towards the Org - oh what great timing! I immediately approached Cyrus, expressed my concern that what appeared to be a member of staff coming out, saying our names & that we were simply trying to establish whether or not the Org was in dire times as it appeared to being emptied.

Hook, line and sinker.

Cyrus then decided we'd best all have a 15 minute chat about the fact that the Org was not in fact in decline and that expansion was indeed happening due to the high success yadda yadda. Oh and of course how rotten Anonymous is. Always enjoy when a clam says that to me and watch them struggle for a retort when I politely inform them that I am not part of Anonymous, never have been and that they definitely know that for fact.

Nearer towards the end of our conversation Mr Aggressive Culty comes out and tells me that he's called the police. I answer with the usual "yep thats right man you just keep on wasting their time, they love you for it. This is a public footpath, we're not blocking parishioners or causing a hindrance to your services" I also added that since he knew me so well I would like to know who he actually is, to which he impolitely told me he didn't have to tell me shit. I wished him luck with clearing the planet with that attitude and that's about when Cyrus decided I was being too unfriendly and that the conversation would now end.

So..anyway, back to the trucks & moving of items.. are they storing? And if so, why?

2. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome: tamphex

Interesting post -- it will be fun to watch this one.

Glad you stopped by!

-TL

3. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

I almost forgot, anyone negative to Scientology is Anonymous...:D .

Nice work on your "enturbulation".

Bailing out CCHR??

4. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome: tamphex.

They may be moving CLO to the Dundas buildings - something that's been threatened for years.

That would leave the orgs to "expand" into the top two floors - or they could get tennants in to help pay the rent to Int Landlord. :D

Interesting times we live in - keep us posted :p

5. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

So many have left the SO now (since they bought the base at Dundas), so it would figure to move CLO out there - there'd be space now, and they'd save on all that travel time, and the cost involved

CLO on the third floor was a nigtmare for us - all the chiefs coming down on a Thursday with their clipboards, watching the much less in number indians doing the work. At least it'd be a relief for those poor dudes still stuck on staff.

6. Feral

Feral Rogue male

So, while we are on this what would be the staff level and GI of the orgs, including the AO?

Also, how many staff at CLO now as opposed to a few years ago?

What is the true picture in NSW?

7. deutsch

deutsch Patron

From one 'newbie' to another, Tamphex, you've got balls of steel dude. Love the way you messed with the crazy culties.

At least the cult can organise a move up there in Sydney! Here in Melbourne they can't even organise a lousy diarrhetics book stall! In fact, they've been meaning to move out of the city and into the 'ideal' in the 'burbs for years now, with no progress. Completely hopeless.

8. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Just as a matter of interest for Sydney folk, it's been confirmed that CLO has moved out of Castlereagh St (third floor of 'org'). They are now operating from the base.

9. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Circle the Wagons! There's injuns out there!

Zinj

10. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

yep

:dancer:

:omg: how dare you distract those POOR hard working Scilons

11. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

O Ye of Little Faith :naughty:

CLO ANZO have been "planning" this move for at least ten years - the "line" that they would move out "soon" was constantly given to us staff members in Sydney in the late 90s.

They have been thinking in futures and pushing through barriers to conquer the MEST universe to arrive at this brief breath in time with a major win for expansion.:yes:

I expect the next decade to witness total consolidation of the won ground of ANZO by all Sydney activities under the one roof somewhere - as soon as they can get someone's garage for free. :p

12. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

And, man, did you hear the collective sigh of relief from the staff in Sydney Day and Fdn?

13. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Yep this CLO ANZO move has been on the cards for a looong time. I remember it being talked about when scientology was in that huge expansion phase...oh God that's right that was all hot air and piss.

To clarify one point in your post Scooter - you are meaning a SINGLE-car garage - not the two-car "double" variety? Just checkin'. A single-car garage can easily accommodate 8-10 people comfortably, with ample room for a wee desk each.

14. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Is this the two extra floors that they've been regging the 11 million dollars for? :eyeroll: Gee, now they won't have to get that DA, they're already there. :D

15. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Castlereagh St (all four floors), belonged to Syd Day and Fdn. Then the AO took the third and fourth floor (in '83). When the AO moved to Glebe (in the late '80's), CLO took the 3rd and 4th floors.

Having CLO upstairs, became a fucking nightmare for Syd Day and Fdn. Telexes were bad enough - but then mgt terminals in the Div 2 area on a Thursday was a fucking nightmare!

As ED of that org for a time, I recall many Thursdays when those bitches would be hanging around my Div 2 area with clipboards, looking, staring and waiting anxiously for something to happen.

There was only JD (the reg) and I regg'ing. There'd be 10 or so SO mgt people standing around with clipboards. So often the public would ask "who are they?". I'd respond with something like "Fucked if I know, they are giving me the 'willies' too, let's ignore them - a cigarrette?"

What a joke - I'm still pissed about all that!

Rightly or wrongly I still feel for those Class V org staff - glad for them that those CLO freaks won't be breathing down their necks to the extent that they were and have been, any more.