What's new

2010 - My cure for all who are still ill

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
I hope some of you will be able to wake up in 2010 and cure yourselves of Scientology. I have the cure for you. It involves heavy evaluation and invalidation.

1) Hubbard was a lunatic and yet you allowed him to mold your mind.

Hubbard talked about the between-lives area. He discussed Eskimos on Jupiter. He claimed he was nearly run over by a freight locomotive on Venus. You listened to that and accepted it and allowed his methods to override your current method of thinking and evaluating. This was a stupid thing to do. You allowed an obvious lunatic to take control of your mind. You did a stupid thing. You were a big fool. You need to understand that some people will never be taken in by Hubbard and the likes. This is because they are not born fools. But YOU are a fool. You were born a fool. You are the fodder of conmen the world over. They prey on fools like you. At best, you are less of a fool now after your Scientology experience but you should realise that you are a fool and can at any time be conned by someone else.

2) Past life memories are nonsense.

There is nothing you will ever "remember" from a past life that could be of use as an invention in the real world. You will never find that treasure you buried in a past life either. This is because all past-life memories are pure bullshit and delusions made up by yourself. Worse, you might have been conned into having these memories as proof that you could "confront charge" on the "track". Hubbard conned you. You were a fool. That you continue to hold onto these bullshit "past life memories" reinforces what I wrote above about your being a fool and still open to being fooled.

3) You are dishonest - a coward and a liar.

The reason you hang onto Scientology bullshit is because you would rather lie to yourself rather than face the reality that you were a fool and that you were taken for a fool big-style by Hubbard and his con. Instead of admitting to yourself - "I was a fool. How could I have been so stupid?" you hope to avoid this by finding others you can convince in a likewise manner that "the tech works", "Hubbard was a genius though perhaps a flawed genius". That way you hang onto and even enforce the delusions you were tricked into because you lie to yourself and are too much of a coward to face the fact that you were a fool and were conned - that despite whatever intelligence quotient you think you possess - you are still a fool. And that you are too much of a liar and a coward to confront this fact about yourself.

I know that this post will not be popular but I am hoping a few of you will be able to find a cure for Scientology in 2010 and be able to move on with your lives.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Snipped Originally posted by RolandRB

I know that this post will not be popular but I am hoping a few of you will be able to find a cure for Scientology in 2010 and be able to move on with your lives.

Well ... (po face firmly in place) I for one, appreciate you showing us your caring side and thank you very much for it.

:lol:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd like to offer a good stiff drink to anyone who needs it after RolandRB's post.

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
If I hadn't had some of these pearls of realisation already I would probably think that your cure was somewhat harsh. As it is, after many months of self-reflection in terms of the whole church thing, I can see the funny side of it, but uh...

she's still pretty blunt mate! lol

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope some of you will be able to wake up in 2010 and cure yourselves of Scientology. I have the cure for you. It involves heavy evaluation and invalidation.

1) Hubbard was a lunatic and yet you allowed him to mold your mind.

Hubbard talked about the between-lives are. He discussed Eskimos on Jupiter. He claimed he was nearly run over by a freight locomotive on Venus. You listened to that and accepted it and allowed his methods to override your current method of thinking and evaluating. This was a stupid thing to do. You allowed an obvious lunatic to take control of your mind. You did a stupid thing. You were a big fool. You need to understand that some people will never be taken in by Hubbard and the likes. This is because they are not born fools. But YOU are a fool. You were born a fool. You are the fodder of conmen the world over. They prey on fools like you. At best, you are less of a fool now after your Scientology experience but you should realise that you are a fool and can at any time be conned by someone else.

2) Past life memories are nonsense.

There is nothing you will ever "remember" from a past life that could be of use as an invention in the real world. You will never find that treasure you buried in a past life either. This is because all past-life memories are pure bullshit and delusions made up by yourself. Worse, you might have been conned into having these memories as proof that you could "confront charge" on the "track". Hubbard conned you. You were a fool. That you continue to hold onto these bullshit "past life memories" reinforces what I wrote above about your being a fool and still open to being fooled.

3) You are dishonest - a coward and a liar.

The reason you hang onto Scientology bullshit is because you would rather lie to yourself rather than face the reality that you were a fool and that you were taken for a fool big-style by Hubbard and his con. Instead of admitting to yourself - "I was a fool. How could I have been so stupid?" you hope to avoid this by finding others you can convince in a likewise manner that "the tech works", "Hubbard was a genius though perhaps a flawed genius". That way you hang onto and even enforce the delusions you were tricked into because you lie to yourself and are too much of a coward to face the fact that you were a fool and were conned - that despite whatever intelligence quotient you think you possess - you are still a fool. And that you are too much fo a liar and a coward to confront this fact about yourself.

It's fucking true get used to it and the truth shall set you free.

One thing though. We were searching for answers to lifes big questions and many wanted to do something about themselves and the world. While others were content never to look for answers.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
It's fucking true get used to it and the truth shall set you free.

One thing though. We were searching for answers to lifes big questions and many wanted to do something about themselves and the world. While others were content never to look for answers.

That is true and is and was a good motive. But therein, the worst conmen lie in wait for their victims because the biggest rewards can be gotten there.

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is true and is and was a good motive. But therein, the worst conmen lie in wait for their victims because the biggest rewards can be gotten there.

I agree and it seems to be the truth seeker that get trapped because there are forces that don't want us to be free.

Gadfly

Crusader
There aren't Eskimos on Jupiter!!!!!????? :omg:

Now, I AM depressed . . . . . . :bigcry:

Not nice, RolandRB, to blow such big holes in my personal spiritual fantasy! (kidding)

Seriously though, while there is some truth in what you say (as there is "some truth" in just about anything anyone says), for me, the explanation is quite over-simplistic, and omits major factors that influence any persons involvement and choice to remain in some version of Scientology.

Also, no "between-lives areas"? I visited an implant station on Mars a few nights ago, and another one somewhere in the asteroid belt last week.
I am a "volunteer" of sorts, and I go up and help them while the body is sleeping. It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it (keep sending them thetans back down into bodies on Earth).

I have a low affinity for believers of all sorts - whether for somebody who believes avidly IN past lives (and won't shut up about it), or for someone who asserts rigidly that there ARE NO past lives. For me, I find the force of such assertions, in a certain regard, to be yucky - just as I found Hubbard's.

Your "kick in the ass" might help a few folks, but I doubt it. It is like Scientology - too severe. Too one-sided. Too all-or-none.

People come around on their own speed and in their own way. And, WHAT they come around to is different for every person!

Last edited:

NeXTep

Patron with Honors
Cure?

I feel conned Roland.

I read your post and am still sick, I feel even more foolish now. :bigcry:

You promised that it was a cure.

I want my money back.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
I'm not going to discuss my case here.But if past life is a bulshit, then how come my 2 year-old daughter keeps on talking about past lifes? I never told her
anything about it, and she keeps on telling me stories about China, Europe
and she even remembers some names of people she used to know.
For example, she has a toy-dog and she named her Ruthie. And she told me
that her "other dad"s name used to be Junior.
She told me how she died.
When she watches movies with me she can tell me if people from China is in that movie. She can count up to 100 and recognize all ABC letters and I never told her how.
My husband only told her once how to spell her name and she spells all the names of family members now.
Explain that. She is not even 3 yet.She will be 3 in April.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm not going to discuss my case here.But if past life is a bulshit, then how come my 2 year-old daughter keeps on talking about past lifes? I never told her
When she watches movies with me she can tell me if people from China is in that movie. She can count up to 100 and recognize all ABC letters and I never told her how.
My husband only told her once how to spell her name and she spells all the names of family members now.

Out of the mouth of babes comes....baby talk. There go your delusions again.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace

She will never give you a single useful piece of information that is verifiable. But feel free to write it down or get her to write it down and check. Record it as well. Can she write in chinese? Speak chinese? I thought not.

addition: In fact - let's put this to the test and end this shit right now. Paint and a paintbrush and plenty of paper and get her to write some chinese. Chinese people are everywhere so then take it to them and ask them what she is writing. Try to keep the pages in order. Then you can end this shit going around in your head in a few hours and realise that she is just a small kid and small kids do this sometimes.

Last edited:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Roland, if you don't give me my money back, I'm going to the press

If you accept all the criticisms I make in my post as applying to yourself then you are forever free of the cult. This can take less than 5 minutes. Only your own weakness, dishonesty and refusal to confront the same keep you trapped in cult-think and the cult mind-set.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron

She has an excellent memory. It is a specific learning ability, documented and studied (by those other than psychiatrists) one my oldest son possesses but my youngest does not.

I had nearly the same experience with my oldest son when it came to his letters and numbers – I never once thought it was due to a past life. Children are sponges. Unless you have your child locked in a room with absolutely nothing in it – they are going to learn just by living and experiencing.

I never showed my son, at the age of 2 ½ how to push the chair over to the fridge while his parents were distracted, never showed him how to lock the bathroom door, never explained how to be sneaky and yet there he was with his brother who is two years younger than him, hiding in the locked bathroom with their stolen popsicles. You know the idea that it was due to ‘past life experiences’ never once crossed my mind.

My sons spoke to me about all kinds of monsters under their bed. It never convinced me that any where actually there.

You might want to take a minute to think about this.

(p.s. My oldest son knew his full alphabet by sight at 1 1/2 years old).

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

If you accept all the criticisms I make in my post as applying to yourself then you are forever free of the cult. This can take less than 5 minutes. Only your own weakness, dishonesty and refusal to confront the same keep you trapped in cult-think and the cult mind-set.

If EVERYONE that was still in in scientology in 2010 had an opportunity to read your posts in this thread I doubt seriously that your "cure" would get even one person to decide to leave. It would just push them further away from ESMB. You just needed to get your stat up for "number of people I insulted this week" so created this thread.

That's from her future life. Heard of that? Yes, people can use information from their future life. Some people don't believe it, but I have heard of a little girl who already knows her ABC and can count up to 100..so how do you explain that?