What's new

2010 - My Vision For The Future

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Dear Friends,

instead of a standard New Year's greeting, I want to share with you a very special moment that I had two days ago during a talk with a friend. We know each other for a long time and sometimes meet for a chat on Skype, and as we were talking, this brilliant vision of the future unfolded in front of my non-physical eyes.

It was completely real and tangible, in full 3D and cinemascope colors. I wish I could make it into a YouTube movie!

It all started when this friend of mine said "What I treasure so much about you..." (searching for words, as his native language is not English), "... is that you never give up..." and the rest was non-verbal, because from our earlier talks we both knew what he was referring to.

He was talking about love, love in all its deepness and completeness, my version of love - not to a specific person: parents, kids, spouse, what-have-you - but my determination to be a loving person by principle and by my actions, regardless of who is the person at the receiving end. This, in my opinion, is what brings Heaven to Earth. It's not a question of whether we have a body or not, it's only our degree of lovingness that turns life into a paradise, with or without a body, on Earth or beyond.

A book I recently read, "The Five Languages of Love", mentions "Acts of Service" as one of these languages. While I do speak all five of them (the other four being "Words of Affirmation", "Quality Time", "Receiving Gifts" and "Physical Touch"), "Acts of Service" is my favourite, and there especially those acts which make things better than they have been before.

Where I can take away charge from a case by giving a session; where I can upgrade a room, or a garden, or a diet, or a person's health; where I can remove oppression, melt a taboo, open a door into new dimensions of erotic fulfillment, or provide insights and realizations with an article or book - there I feel called and will jump into action.

I may sometimes get discouraged by the amount of damage I am encountering, and I may be taken aback by non-understanding, and I may occasionally and temporarily collapse under too big a load of invalidation, but I will recover and make a fresh start, and I will indeed never give up.

The friend on the other end of the cyber-wire knew all this about me, and wanted to let me know that he appreciates it. And I replied: "Yes! I never give up. Because, you know, the more I am alive, the more GOD is alive, as I am one of his many particles. And if I allowed myself to deteriorate, to exactly that extent GOD would be deteriorating. This is why I am determind to keep myself alive and loving as much as possible."

I suddenly saw myself as a source of fire, a source of light, like a brightly illuminated village seen at night from far above in an aeroplane. And the very next thing I saw was my cyber-friend, who happened to sit in Italy with his webcam and headset, emerging from the dark as a second source of fire and light, who instinctively found its place on the world map.

And right afterwards another friend, located in Germany, who discusses with me life and death matters as well as this planet's unspeakable trivialities nearly daily, emerged from the dark as a third source of fire and light, who also found its position on the map relative to mine.

And then another friend, living in Denmark, who had the kindness to dissolve my 40 years of emotional pain with his auditing sessions, whom I tried to pay in many ways until I finally felt fit enough to return the same service of healing his past to him, became visible as a bright star.

Then the two American friends who share my interest in out-of-body training began to twinkle over there, and then the third who knows everything about the cycles of incarnation on Earth and in other systems, and a fourth who has read about every spiritual system and tried most of them, and then like a powerful beacon my fifth American friend appeared, who is a luminary in more or less everything, who is anchored right up there in the concepts of unconditional love and one-ness, but is also able to reach all the way down into the areas of physical labor, gardening, diet and health, and when it comes to sexuality, he will still not flinch and will again prove to be fully competent, fully present and fully alive.

My late husband started to radiate in all his unique brilliance, who lost his body three years ago but is still part of my life with his unforgettable lessons in never tiring service to others, humble enough to clean up my vomit when I was sick, but of a proud certainty in all matters spiritual, while having an encyclopedia's knowledge at his fingertips and the love of an angel.

I became aware of the newly found friends on the Ex-Scientologist's Message Board, of the old friends on the many mailing lists I am subscribed to, of the consciousness workers in other fields that have different labels but the same dream of turning this Earth into a spiritual realm, each of them their own galaxy of sparkle and light, and slowly and majestically I saw lines between all these islands of awareness becoming visible, glowing roads or bridges that connect each of us with all others.

From an invisible position in dark space, I was looking down onto a dark planet, a black globe surrounded by a beautiful network of fiery lights. For a moment I just admired it, full of awe. In the very next moment, this network turned into something that resembled a fishing net, and as if animated from the inside, it started to rise, to expand, away from the dark globe.

And between its glowing strings, it brought up a multitude of dark and grey looking beings who were finally lifted out of the mud in which they had spent the last eons of what can really be called only the shadow of the shadow of a life.

The vision turned so real that I could perceive drops and gushes and streams of muddy black water pearl down between the dark beings, back to the black globe that seemed to be covered by a black sea, and heard the splashing sounds of water hitting water.

The beings that were brought up were alive and moving, though tired, dim and weak, and I knew that this was the beginning of their recovery.
And they were all firmly held by the fiery net of radiating and bright stars whose love enabled them to illuminate the deep dark night in which all this was happening.

We were fishing for people, just like it is predicted in the Bible (I am not a Christian, but still love that book)...

All this unfolded in only a few instants. And I said to my friend at the other end of the cyber-wire:

"It is true, I never give up. And should I do give up one day, then you or another one of my friends will help me to straighten up again. And if we all only find each other, and if we really connect, and if we start networking and keep networking, then, together, we can lift the rest of God out of the mud, and he, or she, or it, can come back to full glory, and the bad times can move to the past."

I am deeply grateful to you, my friends, for keeping our network alive.

I wish you all a most beautiful year 2010!

Much love,

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Dear Friends,

instead of a standard New Year's greeting, I want to share with you a very special moment that I had two days ago during a talk with a friend. We know each other for a long time and sometimes meet for a chat on Skype, and as we were talking, this brilliant vision of the future unfolded in front of my non-physical eyes.

It was completely real and tangible, in full 3D and cinemascope colors. I wish I could make it into a YouTube movie!

It all started when this friend of mine said "What I treasure so much about you..." (searching for words, as his native language is not English), "... is that you never give up..." and the rest was non-verbal, because from our earlier talks we both knew what he was referring to.

He was talking about love, love in all its deepness and completeness, my version of love - not to a specific person: parents, kids, spouse, what-have-you - but my determination to be a loving person by principle and by my actions, regardless of who is the person at the receiving end. This, in my opinion, is what brings Heaven to Earth. It's not a question of whether we have a body or not, it's only our degree of lovingness that turns life into a paradise, with or without a body, on Earth or beyond.

A book I recently read, "The Five Languages of Love", mentions "Acts of Service" as one of these languages. While I do speak all five of them (the other four being "Words of Affirmation", "Quality Time", "Receiving Gifts" and "Physical Touch"), "Acts of Service" is my favourite, and there especially those acts which make things better than they have been before.

Where I can take away charge from a case by giving a session; where I can upgrade a room, or a garden, or a diet, or a person's health; where I can remove oppression, melt a taboo, open a door into new dimensions of erotic fulfillment, or provide insights and realizations with an article or book - there I feel called and will jump into action.

I may sometimes get discouraged by the amount of damage I am encountering, and I may be taken aback by non-understanding, and I may occasionally and temporarily collapse under too big a load of invalidation, but I will recover and make a fresh start, and I will indeed never give up.

The friend on the other end of the cyber-wire knew all this about me, and wanted to let me know that he appreciates it. And I replied: "Yes! I never give up. Because, you know, the more I am alive, the more GOD is alive, as I am one of his many particles. And if I allowed myself to deteriorate, to exactly that extent GOD would be deteriorating. This is why I am determind to keep myself alive and loving as much as possible."

I suddenly saw myself as a source of fire, a source of light, like a brightly illuminated village seen at night from far above in an aeroplane. And the very next thing I saw was my cyber-friend, who happened to sit in Italy with his webcam and headset, emerging from the dark as a second source of fire and light, who instinctively found its place on the world map.

And right afterwards another friend, located in Germany, who discusses with me life and death matters as well as this planet's unspeakable trivialities nearly daily, emerged from the dark as a third source of fire and light, who also found its position on the map relative to mine.

And then another friend, living in Denmark, who had the kindness to dissolve my 40 years of emotional pain with his auditing sessions, whom I tried to pay in many ways until I finally felt fit enough to return the same service of healing his past to him, became visible as a bright star.

Then the two American friends who share my interest in out-of-body training began to twinkle over there, and then the third who knows everything about the cycles of incarnation on Earth and in other systems, and a fourth who has read about every spiritual system and tried most of them, and then like a powerful beacon my fifth American friend appeared, who is a luminary in more or less everything, who is anchored right up there in the concepts of unconditional love and one-ness, but is also able to reach all the way down into the areas of physical labor, gardening, diet and health, and when it comes to sexuality, he will still not flinch and will again prove to be fully competent, fully present and fully alive.

My late husband started to radiate in all his unique brilliance, who lost his body three years ago but is still part of my life with his unforgettable lessons in never tiring service to others, humble enough to clean up my vomit when I was sick, but of a proud certainty in all matters spiritual, while having an encyclopedia's knowledge at his fingertips and the love of an angel.

I became aware of the newly found friends on the Ex-Scientologist's Message Board, of the old friends on the many mailing lists I am subscribed to, of the consciousness workers in other fields that have different labels but the same dream of turning this Earth into a spiritual realm, each of them their own galaxy of sparkle and light, and slowly and majestically I saw lines between all these islands of awareness becoming visible, glowing roads or bridges that connect each of us with all others.

From an invisible position in dark space, I was looking down onto a dark planet, a black globe surrounded by a beautiful network of fiery lights. For a moment I just admired it, full of awe. In the very next moment, this network turned into something that resembled a fishing net, and as if animated from the inside, it started to rise, to expand, away from the dark globe.

And between its glowing strings, it brought up a multitude of dark and grey looking beings who were finally lifted out of the mud in which they had spent the last eons of what can really be called only the shadow of the shadow of a life.

The vision turned so real that I could perceive drops and gushes and streams of muddy black water pearl down between the dark beings, back to the black globe that seemed to be covered by a black sea, and heard the splashing sounds of water hitting water.

The beings that were brought up were alive and moving, though tired, dim and weak, and I knew that this was the beginning of their recovery.
And they were all firmly held by the fiery net of radiating and bright stars whose love enabled them to illuminate the deep dark night in which all this was happening.

We were fishing for people, just like it is predicted in the Bible (I am not a Christian, but still love that book)...

All this unfolded in only a few instants. And I said to my friend at the other end of the cyber-wire:

"It is true, I never give up. And should I do give up one day, then you or another one of my friends will help me to straighten up again. And if we all only find each other, and if we really connect, and if we start networking and keep networking, then, together, we can lift the rest of God out of the mud, and he, or she, or it, can come back to full glory, and the bad times can move to the past."

Much love,

Let this be a lesson to all people on this board. This is what Scientology can do to you even in the Freezone squirrel form. It rots the brain.

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Let this be a lesson to all people on this board. This is what Scientology can do to you even in the Freezone squirrel form. It rots the brain.

Slight correction. I was like that long before I encountered Scientology. Sorry to disappoint you!

:happydance:

RogerB

Crusader
Heidrun, You are a Star. A Bright Shining One at That!

Dear Friends,

Much love,

Dear Heidrun,

I leave your post intact. It is too beautiful to snip or extract from.

Regardless of the opinion and put down from idiots, you know you have ascended to a marvelously higher level of awareness and spiritual Being.

It is a remarkable accomplishment, and you are to be honored and appreciated for it.

There are two things I would say to you here.

First is on the issue of LOVE. It is obviously an important and significant item and spiritual power/capacity of yours.

If you look, you might find it to be the key, a most important key and thread of power, that expresses itself all throughout your existence and your Goals, Dreams and Aspirations of life.

Deep down, it might even express as your most wanted want --- the "thing" you most want to share and exchange with others, to give and receive.

You might even find it to be a key to the alignment of your own Goals GPMs --- though I prefer to view these more correctly as Games Matrices.

I say all this because Alan Walter did articulate the "Pillars of Spiritual Power" and LOVE is one of them, along with Knowledge, Presence, Truth, Relationships, Integrity, Creation, etc.

So, I say, here's to honoring and appreciating and empowering your LOVE!

The other thing to relate to you is that the "network" of spiritual light and Life-Force you describe is very real.

In Alan's post on ESMB here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=520&highlight=webbing+phase
You'll see he mentions the "Webbing Phase" --- it describes exactly what you have become aware of.

He also posted elsewhere a picture from NASA that was, as he related it, "exactly like what he saw many years ago when he first re-connected to all the spiritual Beings in the universe."

Your description of what you became aware of would also perfectly describe that NASA picture.

Well done. I am delighted to be connected with you and further delighted to have you posting on ESMB.

PS: Rolf and I are in comm about our views on the GPM/Games Matrix level of tech.

RogerB

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Roland?

Roland, let people have their reality. Let them express love in their own way. Putting people down is rude. My reaction to what you said about Hiedruns post was just that you have not changed any in the years I have posted here. I am sure now, you have nothing but venom and petty hate in your heart. I am putting you in ignore.

hbeer

Patron with Honors
The other thing to relate to you is that the "network" of spiritual light and Life-Force you describe is very real.

In Alan's post on ESMB here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=520&highlight=webbing+phase
You'll see he mentions the "Webbing Phase" --- it describes exactly what you have become aware of.

He also posted elsewhere a picture from NASA that was, as he related it, "exactly like what he saw many years ago when he first re-connected to all the spiritual Beings in the universe."

Your description of what you became aware of would also perfectly describe that NASA picture.

Well done. I am delighted to be connected with you and further delighted to have you posting on ESMB.

PS: Rolf and I are in comm about our views on the GPM/Games Matrix level of tech.

RogerB

Dear Roger,

thank you so much. I am very happy about your response and our re-connection!

Interesting that Alan saw a similar image. He and I had the same ideas at the same time at several occasions. I liked it - he didn't :)

I have one question. I have read in several New Age books that there is a "campaign" in the non-physical world at the moment to get messages and knowledge across to the physical world about spirituality, how incarnations work, and the general relations between the physical and non-physical world.

All these books have found publishing houses and a large readership, even though they lack any efficient technology to clear away mental ballast.

The various Clearing movements have this technology, but they don't have the large readership and attention of the spiritually oriented public. Why do you think that is, and how could the technology be brought to them? I perceive a deep split between these movements that I believe needs to be bridged.

I would appreciate your view on this whole matter with its various aspects.

Oh BTW Rolf. I am currently auditing him with his own GPM procedures. Sooner or later this research should evolve into a concise course pack. Is there anything from Alan or yourself that you would suggest to include? So far I have put Alan's mass handling and force handling into the toolbox.

Best,

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Roland, let people have their reality. Let them express love in their own way. Putting people down is rude. My reaction to what you said about Hiedruns post was just that you have not changed any in the years I have posted here. I am sure now, you have nothing but venom and petty hate in your heart. I am putting you in ignore.

Roland is OK. I remember very well his fascinating OBE story. I think he is waiting for the day where someone presents to him a completely foolproof, 100% workable system to handle exteriorization systematically and permanently, and everything less is simply not good enough for him.

I am waiting for that day too :yes: :yes: :yes:

RogerB

Crusader
Et tu Brutus??

Dear Roger,

thank you so much. I am very happy about your response and our re-connection!

Interesting that Alan saw a similar image. He and I had the same ideas at the same time at several occasions. I liked it - he didn't :)

:DYou too, eh?

Our beloved Alan did have his imperfections . . . as we all still do :yes:

You'll will see my mention during my Pasadena presentation that "Alan and I don't always see eye to eye!" :nervous: But more to the point was when we did, and I bested him . . . our Alan had a button on having to be the best. This is no criticism . . . it's an honest comment that if he read this would indicate and help . . . for in actuality he had mentioned this thing he had running of "being the best" and "having to be better than everyone" in several of his tapes . . . all available for inspection.

It came between us once when I came out of one of my routine early morning solo sessions. I was at the ranch, and had just finished a session using his (then) most recent tech R/D release (VF1 BPC Series 7) that had been released the day before . . . and a complex dandy of a R/D it is. (actually, it is so bloody convolutedly written, I actually re-wrote it for my own use so I could more easily use it in session and follow its steps! :yes:)

Anyhow, It happened that as I was walking up from my cabin to the course room I came across Alan enjoying a cigar in his car before he went in to do a lecture.

I was full of the blow-out win I'd just had, and I said to him by way of a compliment and congratulations on the production of such a marvelous R/D, "Hey, Mate, I just had a fantastic bow-out ascension win doing your latest BPC Series 7 R/D. It's an amazing R/D!"

And Dear Sweet Alan suddenly turned bitter and twisted :nervous: "You did that solo!?" he snorted. "I can't do that!"

He was pissed, absolutely pissed and upset that I could do something he "could not."

I was actually quite surprised at the response.

I tried to be gracious and responded in the vein that, "Well, you researched it. That's the tough part, and you've probably not had the opportunity to go do it solo yet."

That did not calm him much, and he demanded to know how I managed to do it.

I could have said, "Easily!" but that would have been unkind :D:roflmao:

So I told him of the "trick" I had always used when solo-processing, and that is, I spiritually connect with one or more of my "safe terminals." When I was on church lines it was either my solo C/S or one of my prized auditors I'd worked with. I have used the same trick since out of the church . . . I do not have any scarcity of safe an powerful terminals to process with either in formal auditor/PC sessions or solo.

The mechanics involved are that by maintaining my reach to and connection with my safe terminals, I create space; or better put, I create a spatial domain of existence in which I can relate to, deal with and discharge the case materials I have to handle. It uncollapses the case, and allows the space in which the charge can flow in discharge.

But there were also occasions when he enjoyed my getting things for or with him:yes: That's a tale for another time:D

Oh, and by the way, the mechanics I describe above regarding the spiritual connections across the "ether" is exactly why ESMB is so empowering to the good guys here :yes: :happydance: Many of you do mention how empowered you feel because of the reconnecting and the new friendships formed here etc.:yes: That connection across a spatial domain of existence allows the power to flow :)

hbeer said:
I have one question. I have read in several New Age books that there is a "campaign" in the non-physical world at the moment to get messages and knowledge across to the physical world about spirituality, how incarnations work, and the general relations between the physical and non-physical world.

All these books have found publishing houses and a large readership, even though they lack any efficient technology to clear away mental ballast.

The various Clearing movements have this technology, but they don't have the large readership and attention of the spiritually oriented public. Why do you think that is, and how could the technology be brought to them? I perceive a deep split between these movements that I believe needs to be bridged.

I would appreciate your view on this whole matter with its various aspects.

Oh BTW Rolf. I am currently auditing him with his own GPM procedures. Sooner or later this research should evolve into a concise course pack. Is there anything from Alan or yourself that you would suggest to include? So far I have put Alan's mass handling and force handling into the toolbox.

Best,

This I will further ponder. I have been working on lots of things relative to the above. I even have a major book in progress titled: A Conjunction of Stars, and the Saving of Planet Earth :yes:

The stars are the stellar Beings involved in that action . . . and they come from many disciplines and endeavors and among them are some ex-Scios.

And, oh yes, it's a true story. Not fiction.

Rog

Last edited:

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Dear Roger,

with you I could discuss for hours - unfortunately I would be broke soon :) :)

Please understand that I have to work with the "sword of deletion", as my husband used to call it. (But maybe we chat on Skype one day?)

:DYou too, eh?

Our beloved Alan did have his imperfections . . . as we all still do :yes:

You'll will see my mention during my Pasadena presentation that "Alan and I don't always see eye to eye!" :nervous:

Another thing I wanted to say for a while. I am tremendously interested in your work, but cannot manage to look at your links and references. It's entirely a matter of having too little time (or too few bodies). My old dilemma, being the family's only breadwinner.

We used to be 3 people - my husband, myself and a cleaning lady -, now we are down to 1, plus a little (not much) help from my boys. It's really a pity, as there would be so many interesting tracks to follow!

But more to the point was when we did, but bested him . . . our Alan had a button on having to be the best. This is no criticism . . . it's an honest comment that if he read this would indicate and help . . . for in actuality he had mentioned this thing he had running of "being the best" and "having to be better than everyone" in several of his tapes . . . all available for inspection.

It came between us once when I came out of one of my routine early morning solo sessions. I was at the ranch, and had just finished a session using his (then) most recent tech R/D release (VF1 BPC Series 7) that had been released the day before . . . and a complex dandy of a R/D it is. (actually, it is so bloody convolutedly written, I actually re-wrote it for my own use so I could more easily use it in session and follow its steps! :yes:)

Anyhow, It happened that as I was walking up from my cabin to the course room I came across Alan enjoying a cigar in his car before he went in to do a lecture.

I was full of the blow-out win I'd just had, and I said to him by way of a compliment and congratulations on the production of such a marvelous R/D, "Hey, Mate, I just had a fantastic bow-out ascension win doing your latest BPC Series 7 R/D. It's an amazing R/D!"

And Dear Sweet Alan suddenly turned bitter and twisted :nervous: "You did that solo!?" he snorted. "I can't do that!"

He was pissed, absolutely pissed and upset that I could do something he "could not."

I was actually quite surprised at the response.

I tried to be gracious and responded in the vein that, "Well, you researched it. That's the tough part, and you've probably not had the opportunity to go do it solo yet."

That did not calm him much, and he demanded to know how I managed to do it.

I could have said, "Easily!" but that would have been unkind :D:roflmao:

So I told him of the "trick" I had always used when solo-processing, and that is, I spiritually connect with one or more of my "safe terminals." When I was on church lines it was either my solo C/S or one of my prized auditors I'd worked with. I have used the same trick since out of the church . . . I do not have any scarcity of safe an powerful terminals to process with either in formal auditor/PC sessions or solo.

The mechanics involved are that by maintaining my reach to and connection with my safe terminals, I create space; or better put, I create a spatial domain of existence in which I can relate to, deal with and discharge the case materials I have to handle. It uncollapses the case, and allows the space in which the charge can flow in discharge.

But there were also occasions when he enjoyed my getting things for or with him:yes: That's a tale for another time:D

Oh, and by the way, the mechanics I describe above regarding the spiritual connections across the "ether" is exactly why ESMB is so empowering to the good guys here :yes: :happydance: Many of you do mention how empowered you feel because of the reconnecting and the new friendships formed here etc.:yes: That connection across a spatial domain of existence allows the power to flow :)

Oh I bet!

With me, Alan often wasn't happy at all. A very ambigous connection. When I figured out our main discrepancy, I left him alone entirely.

I was working on my book draft on group consciousness at the time (1998 - it's on the net if you are interested). He totally hated that and thought I was crazy. Just recently I found that the concepts I have developed do exist independently, in the work on "densities" by Lyssa Royal. Have you encountered that?

http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa/density.html

Alan, as I perceived him, was firmly 3rd density (viewpoints separated), while I was acting and writing from an emerging 4th density viewpoint (viewpoints integrated or in the process of integrating). Now, after discovering Lyssa's work (which is well recognized in the New Age scene), I will have to re-write my text, mainly to replace some of my vocables with hers. I have also summarized the whole subject in an article that will appear in Ivy (but you could have it in DOC format if that subject is of any interest to you).

This I will further ponder. I have been working on lots of things relative to the above. I even have a major book in progress titled: A Conjunction of Stars, and the Saving of Planet Earth :yes:

The stars are the stellar Beings involved in that action . . . and they come from many disciplines and endeavors and among them are some ex-Scios.

And, oh yes, it's a true story. Not fiction.

Rog

Most fascinating. I want to win the lotto, or marry a millionaire, so I have my whole day for these things.

Why is it that the spiritual people always have to struggle for physical energy (money)?

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Powerful stuff goin' 'round these days! :yes:

Hi Hon! :smoochy::hug:

Ol' EP's around should ya have need of him.:whistling:

ML,

Mike

Yeaaahhhhh....

knight-on-white-stallion.jpg

:yes: :yes: :yes:

RogerB

Crusader
Dear Roger,

with you I could discuss for hours - unfortunately I would be broke soon :) :)

Please understand that I have to work with the "sword of deletion", as my husband used to call it. (But maybe we chat on Skype one day?)

Yes, I have to get myself onto that Skype thing. My paln is to get myself a Mac laptop as my alternative and traveling computer . . . and for occasions when I want to do live comm :yes:

Guys like you and I do have lots we can co-contribute to each other :yes:

It'll happen . . . .

hbeer said:
Most fascinating. I want to win the lotto, or marry a millionaire, so I have my whole day for these things.

Why is it that the spiritual people always have to struggle for physical energy (money)?

By all means, win the lotto . . . but only marry a millionaire worthy of you!:D

Rog

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Yes, I have to get myself onto that Skype thing. My paln is to get myself a Mac laptop as my alternative and traveling computer . . . and for occasions when I want to do live comm :yes:

It'll happen . . . .

Rog

Really?

I thought I should just throw dice. There are so many of them competing for me, you know.

:lol:

Looking forward to meeting you on Skype!

All the best,

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I think he is waiting for the day where someone presents to him a completely foolproof, 100% workable system to handle exteriorization systematically and permanently, and everything less is simply not good enough for him.

Roland,
I've got just the process for you, and guaranteed to deliver permanent exteriorization. :coolwink:
And since it holiday season and all I'm even willing to waive all my fees.

Dear Friends,

instead of a standard New Year's greeting, I want to share with you a very special moment that I had two days ago during a talk with a friend.

Much love,

I'm with you babe!

As my father said to me the day my mother died, "It's a great life if you don't weaken."

We are all connected, some of us are just better connected.

It'll happen . . . .

Rog

Millionaires are over rated. Try billionaire