What's new

25 Years of Scn

Wisened One

Crusader
:giggle: Maybe....

Or I COULD be that mean, petite SO lady...since I look kinda like her in stature....she has brown hair...can't think of her name...but she was the one yelling at all of us during the last-minute Memphis Mission reno's....what's her name?! Is it Claire Edwards, maybe?

I'd LOVE to play some mean SO terminal, lol....:giggle:

Michelle

You could be on a tech mission top an org....you would be the nice one...your mission first would be the psycho....

Good twin

Floater

Or I COULD be that mean, petite SO lady...since I look kinda like her in stature....she has brown hair...can't think of her name...but she was the one yelling at all of us during the last-minute Memphis Mission reno's....what's her name?! Is it Claire Edwards, maybe?

Michelle

OMG Michelle you would be PERFECT as Claire Edwards! How's your British accent?

randomx

Patron with Honors
Mo Get busy

The reality is that this cult is falling apart.
There is still some major drama to unfold
and a mystery ending.
However...when it finally falls the world will
be waiting for insider accounts.
There will be docu-dramas as well as
documentaries.
Mo . Yours is probably the most movie friendly
account of life on the inside that I have read.
If you have the full story written up and ready to go
I think it could be a very valuable product.

Someone here must have contacts in Hollywood.
I hate to admit it but the perfect guy to play
Miscavige would be Tom Cruise.

I`d be willing to play Tom if they could ugly me up a bit.

quietheart

Patron Meritorious

Michelle

O/T Michelle, you got any "dirt" on the Memphis Mission, I'm in their area. You should see their new headquarters, lol.
Es

undeclared

Wow.

Thanks for sharing, Mo.

I started reading your story this morning and ate breakfast, then later I realized I was hungry and couldn't believe it since I had *just* eaten breakfast, but that turned out to be hours earlier. Throughout the story, between meals, I chewed off my fingernails.

I'm finally done and it's now past dinner time and my mind is a blur with images and feelings from your time in SCN mixed with my time in and the similarities and differences.

One great thing about your story is that I think it makes it more understandable for people who were never in it how a reasonable and intelligent person can believe what to them is ridiculous at their first discovery of it. And how we can put up with god-awful conditions and treatment that they would never stand for.

Ordinarily, we wouldn't either. But it's like a mixture of the boiling frog scenario and the layers of an onion. Nobody walks into an Org for the first time, signs a billion year contract and gets sent to the RPF in a day.

(Well, I went from newbie to staff in one weekend, then from staff to Sea Org in a week or two, but that's another story.)

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for sharing and congratulate you on getting out - finally!

From your first escape attempt, I kept thinking the next time you'd make it, but then I continued reading and the years kept scrolling by. So sad. But at least you're out now and finally living a real life.

I'll have to read the after-story pages to see if there are any updates on your siblings.

Good job on getting your mind back!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This is one of the best and most heartbreaking, real stories ever told and therefore needs a bump for new members to read.

Twin A

Patron with Honors
Movie

Who would play me in a movie?

Maybe Kristen Stewart could make her hair blond/light brown? She's kind of right, not too girlish, not too much of a tomboy.

I don't know if I'd make a docudrama though. I'd be more willing to make a totally fictional movie with all the elements, then there could be like a rumor spread around that it's really about the C of S. That way, no one could blame anyone for being "religious bigots" or whatever.

Anyone see Bowfinger? That was a Steve Martin movie that totally spoofed the C of S and Celebrity Center but Steve denied that it had anything to do with Scientology. But the fact is, that anyone watching it can see that it's making fun of Scientology. It also made fun of Hollywood, probably all of well deserved.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Who would play me in a movie?

Maybe Kristen Stewart could make her hair blond/light brown? She's kind of right, not too girlish, not too much of a tomboy.

I don't know if I'd make a docudrama though. I'd be more willing to make a totally fictional movie with all the elements, then there could be like a rumor spread around that it's really about the C of S. That way, no one could blame anyone for being "religious bigots" or whatever.

Anyone see Bowfinger? That was a Steve Martin movie that totally spoofed the C of S and Celebrity Center but Steve denied that it had anything to do with Scientology. But the fact is, that anyone watching it can see that it's making fun of Scientology. It also made fun of Hollywood, probably all of well deserved.

Hey girl! I love it when you pop in. :D :happydance:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
This is one of the best and most heartbreaking, real stories ever told and therefore needs a bump for new members to read.
Thank you, FTS, for reminding us of this.
This is the story!
Before I read this I had certain fixed ideas about "dem nasty critics of scn" by the time I'd finished this thread, I was one. :angry:

Twin A

Patron with Honors
I'm pretty tied up with college finals for the semester, but I scan the boards and make an appearance once in a while :coolwink:

Snark

Wow.

I'm not an ex. I'm just a humble member of Anon. I just wanted to pop in once to throw out a quick thank you out for sharing. Your story has sparked a range of emotions in me that I haven't felt reading anything in quite some time.

Most of all thank you for hardening my resolve to keep up the fight.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome!

Wow.

I'm not an ex. I'm just a humble member of Anon. I just wanted to pop in once to throw out a quick thank you out for sharing. Your story has sparked a range of emotions in me that I haven't felt reading anything in quite some time.

You came at a most auspicious time! :yes: Great to have you here! :thumbsup:

EP

Good twin

Floater
Wow.

Welcome Snark. You don't seem snarky at all. Nice to have ya here. :thumbsup:

I am so far only om page 13 of this wonderfully detailed account. It brings back so many memories from when I was on staff. Fantastic story.
Well, now I am done with the whole story. The detail was fantastic and it made me laugh a lot remembering all the crazy things that were done in Co$.
Anyway, I am at a loss as to what to say except, THANK YOU. That was great to read.

Last edited: