What's new

25 Years of Scn

Bobby

So this is what happened to my good friend. Ahhh... Mo... I've been wondering where you disappeared to for about 20 years now. Finally I've come across your story.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
So this is what happened to my good friend. Ahhh... Mo... I've been wondering where you disappeared to for about 20 years now. Finally I've come across your story.

Welcome Bobby...why not do an intro on noobies thread. Hope you can recreate line to Mo:)
james

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Bobby if you have any problems contacting Mo directly, if you want to I mean, please let us know and someone will get her contact details as I am not sure how often she visits here at the moment.

Welcome to ESMB!

Arthur Dent

Bump for new readers.

A must read story. :)

It certainly was! And thanks for bumping this FTS! And for making me nearly blind reading it!! My eyes need a few days off now! Wow! What a story! Amazing, too, that should could remember so much! No writer's block there!

I see Mo hasn't posted in awhile. I'm hoping she is doing well in or finished college and is thriving! What a survivor of the wackiness, as many here are! Unbelievable!

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
This thread got bumped recently and I discovered it.

I've never read a more engaging and downright horrorifying story of human survival in my life.

In particular, I would like to commend you on being so forthright about what was happening in your mind while engaged in stressful sec checks. It resonated with me so thoroughly with me because it seemed to mirror so many of my own expreiences - endless analysis of sexual thoughts ground down over and over - then an F/N - then it's abandoned "to run the process" and you're stuck with it all over again - :wtf:

I'll say this:

Thank God I took LSD!!

I hope you're reconnected with your twin soon.

Bobby

Bobby if you have any problems contacting Mo directly, if you want to I mean, please let us know and someone will get her contact details as I am not sure how often she visits here at the moment.

Welcome to ESMB!

Hi and thanks! I sent her a message and she got right back to me so all is good. :)

Wisened One

Crusader
This thread got bumped recently and I discovered it.

I've never read a more engaging and downright horrorifying story of human survival in my life.

In particular, I would like to commend you on being so forthright about what was happening in your mind while engaged in stressful sec checks. It resonated with me so thoroughly with me because it seemed to mirror so many of my own expreiences - endless analysis of sexual thoughts ground down over and over - then an F/N - then it's abandoned "to run the process" and you're stuck with it all over again - :wtf:

I'll say this:

Thank God I took LSD!!

I hope you're reconnected with your twin soon.

HeeHee, YEAH, ME TOO!! Or I woulda DEFINTELY been in the SO a long time ago (And probably STILL THERE):eyeroll: :no: :eyeroll:

Markus

:bump2: for newbies to read.

Thank you for bumping this story because in my opinion Maureens story could have been a second "Lisa Mc Pherson case"- they locked her up several times but fortunately she survived this evil abuses - it is so important for people who just left this cult to see that it was not only their own life that was ruined by Hubbards crazy ideas. It can help them to get free from his "Soul Hacking" much sooner.

To the newbies I recommend the essay by Caroline Letkeman about Hubbards "Soul Hacking" : http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source...w7k2LIKgaNGwYA

Love
Markus

EnchantedwoodsX

Hi, my name is Maureen, also known as "Mo" (I'm not the dancer "Mo" who was a dancer/choreographer on the Apollo with LRH, I'm the "Mo" who was in the Camera Department at Gold for a long time between 1986 and 1995) I've posted some on another board, the XSO board before, and now I feel like posting on this board. I am fascinated by some of the stories I've read here, haven't finished reading them all yet, but thanks to everyone for sharing all this stuff :thankyou: And I love reading Little Bear Victor's posts and any Ex INT staff stories, especially.

Without further ado...some of my Scientology story (Jaws music....): I met a guy named Bill Ward way back in 1978 who told me he was a Scientologist. I was only 12 years old. He made friends with my Mom, he had met her at a psychiatric outpatient clinic in San Jose, and they fell in love and he asked her to marry him. He moved in with us in our small apartment in Santa Clara. He was a strange and fascinating guy. An ex-Mormon High Priest with one polio leg. He was very stocky with thick glasses and a deep sonorous voice. He also had a large wart on his nose, he was ugly as sin, but sounded great. He'd done some work as a radio DJ and was a phone sales guy for these special automatic beds, the kind that can be moved into a sit up position electronically and all that. He loved to gamble and was a stock car racer as a hobby. He had a special gyroscope in the trunk of his green Ford Ltd that he thought kept him from fish tailing too much. He'd always speed on the freeway. He had a fake police badge and a flashing red light he would put on the cab on his car so he could pretend to be an undercover cop and travel at seriously high speeds on the freeway. I think I saw the guys speedometer hit 180 once. He never got caught. He had a CB radio in his car so he knew where the "Bears" were.

My twin sister avoided him because she thought he smelled (he was a heavy smoker like my Mom) and was ugly and "gross". My brother Randy liked him and so did I. We got to be friends with him. I learned how to do wheelies in his wheel chair, went on some fishing trips, met his kids Gary, Keith and Bruce Wayne Ward from his previous marriage (all over 16), I learned how to fire a bb gun and other fun things. He had some wild tales about his life growing up in Arkansas. I remember one tale he told about how he could kill venomous water mocassan snakes by grabbing their tails and whipping them like a whip which would snap their heads off. Yuk. He also told us some stuff about the Mormon church, about how Brigham Young was an "asshole" and we were to say that to any Mormon missionairies we saw peddling by in their white shirts in our neighborhood. I never did it myself, but I did see him scream at some missionairies once and they looked so shocked and hurt when he said it, and then they peddled their bikes fast in the other direction.

When Bill moved in, he brought his books with him. Two of the books he showed us (my little brother and I) were his Dianetics books. Both green hard cover books. He made some really really wild claims about Scientology. He said that I could learn how to help my Mom with her mental illnesses. Oh, also, he'd said he was on staff at the Santa Clara Mission earlier, possibly as a reg or a Div 6 guy, I have yet to find anyone who remembers the guy on staff. Anyone?

His claims included potentials for telepathy, being able to levitate objects with "Tone 40" and past life recalls, super powers, all kinds of crazy things. Now Bill was also involved with EST, Silva Mind Control and Instantaneous Personal Magnetism, hypnotism-- a certified hypnotist, and he was even a certified, but unpractising chiropractor. He told me that the day I had won a one mile race in 7th grade ( I was the only girl who had ever run a mile in 5 1/2 minutes at this school) he had "bathed me in white light" before the race. I originally believed him! Now that I have a more discerning mind, I really think I was a fast runner because my genetic father was a professional football player. My Mom said his name was Alan Rutter (not the guy who was the head of the Railroad Commission) and he'd been kicked off of the 49ers because he had a bad temper. She'd had an affair with him when she was at the psychiatric ward of the El Camino hospital in Mountan View (same hospital I was born in--oh, not the psychiatric ward, the baby ward) I have been unable to verify the exhistance of an ex 49er named Alan Rutter. I suppose my Mom could have been pulling my leg about which football team he was on but I have no doubts that I could run fast because of him and that I had playing football in my blood somehow.

Now, back to Bill Ward and his Scientology and Silva Mind Control stuff, I was curious about all this. He told me to read the Dianetics Book to prove how smart I really was. I couldn't read it, it put me to sleep despite my tryng to "look up my words", so I realized that I wasn't that smart after all ( I no loner think that I couldn't read that book because I was dumb) He did some TRs with me out of the book Dianetics Today and I thought it was fun. He flunked me everytime I laughed because he had shot his dentures out of his mouth at me. I never got to flatten that one... I wanted to do more, but Bill died one night in our living room of a heart attack while playing video games with my little brother. I was sad to see him go, my Mom was particularly sad for a long time. She thought she'd killed him with her corned beef...

Years later, when I was being tortured out in Hemet with RPFing and "withold pulling" "technology" --- I invoked the memories of Bill Ward to help me get out. I claimed he PDHd me (sorry Bill...I figured you wouldn't mind) which would make me unqualified for the SO. Oddly enough, that whole fake incident is fully covered in my 2006 SP declare! You see I really wasn't an honest hard working SO Member all those years, I was a spy for EST and Silva Mind Control, trying to steal secrets for the dead Bill Ward!!! :lol:

In mid 1980, my neighbors gave me their junk mail, in it was a "free personality test" from the Church of Scientology Mission of Stevens Creek. I filled it out enthusiatically and sent it in. About a month later, I got a post card saying my results were ready and I could come on a Saturday or a Sunday after 10:30. I went in on the Sunday...

more later folks....
Hello
Maureen
This is Scott your co-worker at Enchanted Woods were you worked for Dennis and Suzanne Prieur .I enjoyed reading your story, I have a story of how things really were at Enchanted Woods and how Dennis and Suzanne used the church to get info on my life that they used in ways they had no right to ,The reason they sold the company and moved is because I was injured while working for them and had a open lawsuit against them the company she used things from my childhood in auditing in a workers-comp case I have a history with them and would like to tell my story also

Markus

Hello
Maureen
This is Scott your co-worker at Enchanted Woods were you worked for Dennis and Suzanne Prieur .I enjoyed reading your story, I have a story of how things really were at Enchanted Woods and how Dennis and Suzanne used the church to get info on my life that they used in ways they had no right to ,The reason they sold the company and moved is because I was injured while working for them and had a open lawsuit against them the company she used things from my childhood in auditing in a workers-comp case I have a history with them and would like to tell my story also

Hello Scott,
first of all a very warm welcome to you here on ESMB. Maureens story is very important for me too - especially because my brother Uwe contributed to her suffering - he was the "security chief" Int when that happened -so in fact he was the responsible guy who held her back when she wanted to escape from there.
How did your lawsuit against the company end? Do you think you would have important information for the FBI. If yes please get in contact.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...F-OF-THE-CHURCH-OF-SCIENTOLOGY-TO-FEDERAL-LAW

Love
Markus

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Twin A said:
(Page 14 post 138)
Karen Dipple Andrus came over and she walked into the room. The guys kind of cleared out and gave us some space. Karen said, let's go to the dorm and get some sleep. I said, "No, I'm protesting." and Karen said, "Just because you eat something and get some sleep does not mean you have agreed to do the RPF Program" She had a point. Will I have to get stuck back in this room tomorrow? No, she said. Karen I 'd known since the Steven's Creek Mission in 1982. It was hard for me to tell her to fuck off. I genuinley liked her. So I went with her, got something to eat and then I went to sleep. But I climbed under the covers with all my clothes on. And I listened. At about 4AM, I could hear the two people outside guarding my door had moved away. One had gone to the bathroom, the other was smoking a cigarette. My senses were on high alert. I shot out of my bed like lightning. I got out the door and past the guards. Despite my steel toed boots on, I managed to run way out in front of them and disappear into the creek bed. I ran up along the creek bed for a while and then I ran up a small hill and rested under a big tree. My heart was pounding so hard. Sometimes I could hear a whisteling noise. Man, I was out of shape if my heart was whistling. I could hear people coming after me. I didn't knw if they could hear me. I knew they could not see me. It was dark outside. My night vision was working very well, but they had flashlights so if it wasn't pointed right at me, they would not see me. I ran behind the Indians houses instead of out on the road. That way the Security truck couldn't come and get me. There was this one house that I passed that had a dog. It started barking. The lights on the house came on, the back door opened. I thought, "Shit, what if this guy has a gun and he shoots towards what his dog is barking at?" I screamed out, "I'm a person, don't shoot, I'm friendly." It was too late, there was this clicking sound of the cocking of bolt action rifle and the guy just fired at me, not even looking to see me, just following his dogs bark. I dove into the grass as fast as I could and a bullet whizzed right over my head. There was this zipping sound through the wind and I was glad I was well clear of it. I didn't stand up. I was still. The dog stopped barking, the door slammed shut and the lights in the house went out. I very carefully crawled my way out of this guys yard. Then I stood up and kept running. I ran to a bus station in Hemet. I had some change on me and I was hungry. I bought some donuts. I traded one of my donuts for a bus pass to the Riverside bus station. By about 5 PM, after walking, running, riding buses, etc. I had reached by Aunts House. She said that Corinne and Ken Hoden had been calling. I said I didn't want to talk to them. My Uncle said, "This is the Church of Scientology, these are not Gestapos with guns. You can sort this out in a civil manner. You can talk to them. It sounds like this place you were at was isolated from the rest of the church, just talk to someone else, someone higher up. It can get sorted out" My Aunt said that I should get some rest and then tomorrow, I could talk with them. I agreed. Maybe I was blowing things all out of proportion. My hand was swollen and throbbing. The bruises on my back/ rib cage area made it hard to lay down and sleep. I kept waking up. My Aunt woke up too and fed me some yogurt. I loved my Aunt. It was so nice to get a hug! And have someone tell me they loved me.

In the morning, I chatted some with my Aunt. She'd gotten off of work to be with me. Somehow the conversation got to when I was with Mark Treasure and how I'd punched him. My Aunt said, "You can't punch people to solve your problems....didn't your mother teach you that?..." I gave her kind of a blank stare. Then she looked at me and she had a tear in her eye. She said, "You know years ago, when you were about 9 years old and your Mom, tried to kill herself at my house. I thought that I should have adopted you. I felt that I should have taken you and your brother and sister and made you my kids. But instead, I stuck you and my sister on a plane and sent you all back to San Jose. I'm sorry. I didn't think I could afford to have 6 kids. I'm really sorry" This big black cloud in my life kind of lifted off of me. I hadn't even realized I was angry about that. But somehow I was. I accepted her apology. I gave her a big hug. "I'm OK, I didn't turn out too badly" My Aunt told me that if I didn't want to work for the Church of Scientology anymore, she would be supportive of me, maybe help me go back to school if I wanted.

Ken Hoden showed up with my sister, Corinne. I hadn't seen Corinne since about mid 1995. It was so good to see her again. We played a game of pool on my uncle's pool table. Ken went away and then came back later around 5PM. Then he sat down with Corinne and I and told me that my folders had been reviewed and I had "OUT INT" and AK would be my auditor and do my Int Rundown on me. I was not declared an SP and I did not have to do the RPF if I didn't want to. I could talk to my husband if I went back. Wow! Amazing. Could it possibly be true? I was being treated nicely? Or Was Ken Hoden blowing happy smoke up my ass? Should I believe him and go back? Was my Uncle right? I could TALK to them and work something out? My sister seemed so happy to be with me. I was happy to be with her...

I agreed to go back.

When I arrived back to the base, I stayed in a nice trailer in the OGH area. It was actually nicely furnished and had a kitchenette. Kind of like a trailer home. Kevin Cateano would check on me during the day. My sister would stay with me at night. I was so so happy to have my sister with me. Things were starting to feel more normal. I wasn't feeling so mad at management anymore, or even DM. Wow, maybe I'll get heard? This injustice will get resolved? Kevin brought me to the dentists office. Bob used a dental xray to xray my right hand, pinky nuckle area. It was broken. I had to go to the Hemet Valley Emergency Hospital to get a better xray and then get the bone set. I went to the hospital with Jocelyn. I got my xray and I had a male nurse asking me questions. Jocelyn came over and told me not to tell the nurse about the fight I had, it would be "out PR", but I had what was called a "boxers fracture" so I didn't have to say anything. The nurse already knew that I had slugged someone. The nurse examined the bruises on my back. He poked around and had me move my arms around. It didn't seem like my ribs were cracked or broken, so I didn't get any xrays for that. It was just bruised and scratched. When I was getting my hand set, I picked a bright purple cast. My first cast, I wanted it to be colorful. The doctor was mad at me. She said that she could not set my bone properly because I had either waited too long to see her, or done something to aggravate the break. She showed me that my right hand's knuckle would never be the same angle and I will have to be careful gripping and holding things with my right hand because of it. I was so optimistic about how everything was going to be better now, that I didn't think to talk to any of these hospital staff and ask them for some help with my situation. I did not think that I should have made a police report about what happened. I hadn't been a part of regular society since I was 14. I'd been Scientology staff for so long, "regular" people "wogs" weren't in my mind as real people anymore. I even had not confided in my "wog" Aunt and Uncle about everything.

I went back to the base with my cast on. The nice trailer was needed for some RTC staff that were getting restricted to the base. So I moved to a smaller trailer. I still had my own room tho, in a 10X 10 trailer room.

Well, I did not get to get audited by AK. Ken Hoden lied to me. I did not get to talk to my husband. Another Lie, and Henning Bendorf came to the room I was in, when my sister was staying with me, and told her he needed her to stay with him. He was her husband and he didn't want her staying with me at nights. It was "DEV-T" I thought I heard him say. She left, I didn't know if she would be coming back or not. I was mad that my sister had fallen for Henning and married him. He was a handsome, tall, Swedish guy. But he was an asshole and he never liked me.

The escape from Int stories are always riveting.

Int is a madhouse.

Albion

Patron with Honors
I've added a write-up of a speech that Maureen Bolstad made in LA two years ago to Infinite Complacency:

http://infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com/2012/04/maureen-bolstads-speech.html

It completes my coverage of the 2010 news conference and adds to my detail account of Maureen's time in Scientology (which I really should complete some time soon). Not quite sure why this didn't get published before, but correcting that oversight now.

Jonny Jacobsen
Infinite Complacency