What's new

3/17/15: Going Clear director Alex Gibney on Late Night with Seth Meyers

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
3/17/15: Going Clear director Alex Gibney on Late Night with Seth Meyers.

https://twitter.com/LateNightSeth/status/578006712705224704

attachment.php

Attachments

• Seth.jpg
    Seth.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 135

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Ok, he was on for maybe 6 mins but it was well done and the church will hate him even more. Fair Game was the primary topic :thumbsup:

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is just excellent. Gibney delivers the quickest, most devastating punch to the gut of the Church of Scientology that I can recall.

The CofS will never again have the type of media control it enjoyed in past decades.

That brief interview was brutal. Make no mistake about it. The disasters for the CofS keep on coming.

Worse (better?) than the South Park episode.

Thanks Mr. Gibney.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I've watched it yesterday and was so impressed how Gibney could cover ''what is $cientology'' in just about few minutes.

He covered the main topics that are of interest for the public, including OT3 Xenu-volcano-*DC8- bombs story mindfuck (the audience laughed...) then he said that the rest of the bridge and tech is about exorcising entities.

(A simple wog's view - the way I and many other see it too - :confused2: - didn't mind how the guru got it :no: )

And he explained the ''ecclesiastic'' treatment of people, and critics (attacking who they are - ruining their life with ''fair game'' policies) + the cost of ''ecclesiastic services and donations'' and IRS tax exempt , which according to him, doesn't make sens...

It absoluetly did look weirdo and real dangerous!:yes:

I'm happy - real happy!​

*** Oh!, and he said he received many letters from the cherch...while appearing very much relax, not at all under stress...

I wonder what are those letters :eyeroll:

:lol:

Thank you Alex Gibney:happydance:

* I felt ashamed about the DC8, as I previously mentionned, the greedy cult shall at least provide us with an Airbus A340 :blush::biggrin:

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have had friends call me after seeing Alex Gibney everywhere - he has been on tons of shows. They are so blown away that Scientology goes after people in present time AND the story about Xenu is hitting the airwaves with rolling laughter....AWESOME work Alex Gibney!!:happydance:

Sindy

Crusader
This is just excellent. Gibney delivers the quickest, most devastating punch to the gut of the Church of Scientology that I can recall.

The CofS will never again have the type of media control it enjoyed in past decades.

That brief interview was brutal. Make no mistake about it. The disasters for the CofS keep on coming.

Worse (better?) than the South Park episode.

Thanks Mr. Gibney.

I agree with you. Short, sweet and powerful -- the worst mainstream punch in the gut ever, imo.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Thanks! Brilliant. Must see!

SPs on mainstream television suppressing Scientology with devastating success.

Revealing the ultimate secrets of the universe (Xenu) for free.

And OTs are apparently powerless to stop them.

People even laughing openly at Scientology.

The planetary clearers and saviors of mankind have become a pathetic joke.

Fear not, dear Scientologists! When your OTs get their supernatural powers back, this shall all be reversed!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Ok, he was on for maybe 6 mins but it was well done and the church will hate him even more. Fair Game was the primary topic :thumbsup:

Perfect!

No wonder they hate him. Alex exemplifies everything the COS obsessively brags about doing but never does. To wit, effectively communicate the simple truth about what Scientology is.

Jump

Operating teatime

Perfect!

No wonder they hate him. Alex exemplifies everything the COS obsessively brags about doing but never does. To wit, effectively communicate the simple truth about what Scientology is.

The days of "Just come into an org to see what Scientology is about." are pretty much over.

Just switch on your TV.

:happydance:

Sindy

Crusader
I am so lovin' this...just got back from Trader Joe' and asked the cashier and bagger if they had been paying attention to the Alex Gibney vs Scientology "thing" and they both said they saw stuff about it and the bagger told me about him watching a vid on Marty getting ambushed at the airport and about how HBO had to "lawyer up". Both seemed to know about how Scientology mercilessly goes after people and how nuts it is and then finally the bagger said to me that "It's (Scientology) NOT a good endgame."

I'm going to keep asking as I am reveling in how this is permeating our society right now thanks to the cult not understanding the Streisand Effect and being trapped in its own abusive and inescapable policies.