What's new

3/29: Jenna, Tony and Marty on History Channel America's Book of Secrets Scientology

phenomanon

Canyon
Re: 3/29: Jenna, Tony and Marty on History Channel America's Book of Secrets Scientol

Thanks, Rob.
I only watched about the first 10 minutes of it.
It makes me so sad to see a dream go up in black black smoke. We dreamed of a better world, and what we got was this snake pit.
Thaaank Goodness all my friends are long out. Now, if I could just say the same about my daughter, I'd be jubilant.

Re: 3/29: Jenna, Tony and Marty on History Channel America's Book of Secrets Scientol

I'll have to say that was one of the best done documentaries on the cult I've seen, it's not full of people speaking in cult-ease that turns off so many people that are not interested in learning Hubbard's retarded vocabulary.

People unfamiliar with Scientology will be shocked at how fucked up Scientology is, and the sad part about it is the cult is even far worse that it was depicted

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious

The whole show is on YouTube now in six parts, by someone named RinderLoyalist.

Here's the link to the first part:
[video=youtube;alQIjXJcJE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alQIjXJcJE8&list=UUVFrdGkudN2Zw7fPHeH4SVQ& feature=share&index=5[/video]

Finally, a good and SHORT explanation of what is done with the emeter in auditing, by Marty, no less. Good show, great for the public, and too bad it wasn't on network TV, but hopefully it will get around.

Good explanations of celebrity involvement.

I think it was well edited in that they got everyone saying short but meaningful and interesting things. Rick Ross was excellent. Everyone did well.

At a few points, I kept thinking, well, I hope they don't forget to mention this about that, and then they would, very effectively. I thought what Jenna said in the later parts was powerful stuff.

cleared cannibal

Silver Meritorious Patron

This show played again the other night on H2. I didn't know it was on but we had the DVR set to record series for some reason and I was going through the list and it was there. We will see if this disappears from the list as I recorded the ID show and never got around to watching it and it mysteriously wasn't on on the shows recorded list last night.

Probably trying to cash in on the Gibney's HBO show and increased interest in Scn.