3/4/15 AM: Alex Gibney and Lawrence Wright on CBS This Morning

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
By March 29th there will be huge pent-up demand to see Going Clear.

And there's nothing that Miscavige, OSA, PI's, lawyers, all the king's horses and all the king's men can do about it!

(You have to assume that Miscavige's lawyers are desperately looking for any way to get some sort of injunctive relief, or prior restraint on this thing being aired,
while at the same time lying and saying they believe in free speech, lol!

They are just so fucked at this point!

LOL. Even if they would get that, that would only mean even moar PR for the flick. :hysterical:
I might even begin to believe in karma - in a not too religious way, more the way those Indian programs in the Matrix did. This is too delicious. Well I don't believe in karma, but in immune reactions, of meme systems also, and now the cult gets what its deserves, even from every little news outlet they tried to bitch with, for example recently with their bitch letters for (and sometimes even before) the coverage about the movie. Sorry, celebrity mags are much better with bitching than space culties. And all the journalists DO remember about all the intimidation and how dangerous and uncomfortable it was made to write about Co$, and you see how bitchy they now get. Yes, the cult is getting all back. :hysterical:
I don't even need to see the movie to get an orgasm in the head on the 29th, because I know what's happening in front of all these screens: WOT? WTF! And for DM: glug, glug, glug! Whine! Glug, glug, glug! :hysterical:
A pity that PEAR has been nuked, they might have been able to detect a clear reaction on March 29th, finally. Want to know the supernatural side of life? Scientology can help you with that! Really, wouldn't that have been something... :biggrin: :coolwink:

attachment.php

Pix originally posted by "Rita Gregory": http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/05/fo...ientologys-dismal-options/#comment-1772506635

Attachments

• morticia addams karma meme (http tonyortega.org 2015 01 05 former-spokesman-mike-rinder-describe.jpg
    morticia addams karma meme (http tonyortega.org 2015 01 05 former-spokesman-mike-rinder-describe.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 89

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is great...the Main Stream Media...is gearing up for this....

and

That comment about DM not using Cell Phones...its that true?

For some reason that reminded me that I heard a rumor...somewhere.... that in "meetings" DM covers his coffee cup....(with something). Can anyone comment about this?

He doesn't have a cellphone in his name. Lou has one and is by him at all times with it. Do you really think he'd miss out on that fine tool of micromanagement? :melodramatic:

But he keeps it in Lou's name so he can conveniently say he didn't see or say something that's incriminating that emanates from it. Mike Rinder tossed the texts from him during the Tommy Davis / John Sweeny affair into the public record, so it's obvious to anyone with two neurons to rub together than Lou's phone is actually the Demented Midget's.

IIRC it was discussed in Allen Cartwright's deposition by Ray Jeffries in the Monigue Rathbun vs RTC et al wherein Allan Cartwright claimed Captain Miscavige doesn't use the phone. I have no idea why Allen would perjure himself unless of course his criminal boss DM phoned him and told him that prison would be like a birthday party compared to the new human rights abusive hole that DM would personally weld all the bars on the walls(no windows or doors) that was being planned by Lou. He even threatened to put Lou in there with Allen and that sealed the motive for Allan's perjury. LOL

Jump

Operating teatime
Scientology's plight is not as perilous as you presume. . .

I happen to know that Senior Management ordered a mandatory briefing for all of Scientology's OTs--after which:

* OT III's were required to spend 5 hours per day postulating that all copies of the "Going Clear" documentary would be pulled, destroyed and never televised on HBO at all.

* OT VIII's were required to spend 5 hours per day postulating that the cocksucking OT III's postulates would work.​

Hey, don't make fun of the PostulateTech! Scientology has much experience and practice lining courtroom seats with OTs who used tone 40 postulates and tractor beams and such to ensure Scientology's victory. For example, in one case were the cult was being sued, Scientology management ordered thousands of good-standing OTs to march in the streets chanting "NOT ONE THIN DIME FOR WOLLERSHEIM!"

Then the OTs packed the courtroom and postulated that Larry Wollersheim's attorneys and the judge would spin in and go psychotic from the overrestimulation caused by postulating that the R6 bank and millions of BTs would cave them in due to the OTs "death postulates".

And it worked! Scientology did not in fact pay "one thin dime" to Wollersheim![SUP]*[/SUP]

Huge win on the 4th Dynamic! Postulates work! The tech rocks! Yayyyyyy!

[SUP]*[/SUP] The Church of Scientology paid Wollersheim over $9 million.

And that's not one thin dime,

it's 90 million dimes ;)

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks, CommunicatorIC. The media coverage is becoming so fast and furious that important interviews like this can be easily missed.

There was a time, not very long ago, when coverage of the abuses of Scientology were few and far between. One had the luxury of time to savor the pieces again and again.

It's so good to see the media finally roused from its slumber.

This is what Scientology calls a "whinefest."

The coverage will expand, mark my words.

And Scientology will call it "a full blown assault by the secular-humanist, anti-religious bigots who populate the media on the cherished 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution" or some such bullshit.

It's the only thing they can say, because, as we all know, the charges are true.

Many of us here lived it.

The question will become, how does a liberal democracy respond to the knowledge that an (ersatz) religion wiretaps, spys,bribes, intimidates blackmails, beats, and rips apart and bankrupts the families of its followers and former members?

Keep Congressman Leo Ryan in mind, and remember Jonestown.

Here's a thought: Congress could, and should re-visit the circumstances under which the IRS capitulated to Scientology.
This is a legitimate, Constitutional oversight function of government.
Mitch Daniels, the widely respected former Governor of Indiana should be tapped to head the investigation,
which must be bi-partisan, with the power of subpoena, and limited in scope to an examination of the pressure,
influence, and corruption of any government officials that may have taken place.

We need to question the wisdom of granting a taxing authority the power to play God.

As an ex-Scientologist, I so enjoy being finally able to "Think freely, to talk freely, and to write freely their own opinions.."
NO Scientologist has that right.

Last edited:

Peggington

LOL. Even if they would get that, that would only mean even moar PR for the flick. :hysterical:
I might even begin to believe in karma - in a not too religious way, more the way those Indian programs in the Matrix did. This is too delicious. Well I don't believe in karma, but in immune reactions, of meme systems also, and now the cult gets what its deserves, even from every little news outlet they tried to bitch with, for example recently with their bitch letters for (and sometimes even before) the coverage about the movie. Sorry, celebrity mags are much better with bitching than space culties. And all the journalists DO remember about all the intimidation and how dangerous and uncomfortable it was made to write about Co$, and you see how bitchy they now get. Yes, the cult is getting all back. :hysterical:
I don't even need to see the movie to get an orgasm in the head on the 29th, because I know what's happening in front of all these screens: WOT? WTF! And for DM: glug, glug, glug! Whine! Glug, glug, glug! :hysterical:
A pity that PEAR has been nuked, they might have been able to detect a clear reaction on March 29th, finally. Want to know the supernatural side of life? Scientology can help you with that! Really, wouldn't that have been something... :biggrin: :coolwink:

attachment.php

Pix originally posted by "Rita Gregory": http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/05/fo...ientologys-dismal-options/#comment-1772506635

Oh my gosh! Seriously? Who are you? This is my first time posting here but only because I've been kept so busy at other anti-$cien websites. I just now had to register and tell you that what you just said in this post is exactly what I have been thinking. It was a little freaky because I read your post and was thinking oh my gosh, this person expresses herself in writing the same way I do. If I didn't know better, I'd think I wasz the one that did this post! LOLOL It's CaRaZy!

So anyway, I am a never-in, semi-newbie? At what point are you not considered a newbie any longer, in terms of learning the truth about $cient? I don't know.

So then I was just thinking, hmm cool. Maybe I'll register here. Oh and I love love love the laughing rolling on the floor little man icon because it is exactly what I am doing about all of this priceless stuff going on right now with the anti-$ciens, giving $cien the business when it comes to exposing the hideous lying beast that resides within. And then that meme comes up that you posted, and I swear, it's one of my favorite memes and I have used it recently in regard to $cient.

Who are you? lol But I'm just kidding - I don't expect you to answer that. I'm going to try to come here more often because I looked around a bit and I like what I see.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
It's on CBS's channel at youtube! Spread it around :)

Documentary "Going Clear" examines Church of Scientology
CBS This Morning
Published on Mar 4, 2015

An upcoming HBO documentary has sparked months of controversy. "Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief," which includes interviews with several former church members, is being criticized by the Church of Scientology as "one-sided" and "dishonest." The film's director Alex Gibney and Lawrence Wright, a Pulitzer Prize-winning author whose book the film is based on, join "CBS This Morning" to discuss the documentary.
[video=youtube_share;yXCXKcRDCN0]http://youtu.be/yXCXKcRDCN0[/video]

Peggington

Oh my gosh! Seriously? Who are you? This is my first time posting here but only because I've been kept so busy at other anti-$cien websites. I just now had to register and tell you that what you just said in this post is exactly what I have been thinking. It was a little freaky because I read your post and was thinking oh my gosh, this person expresses herself in writing the same way I do. If I didn't know better, I'd think I wasz the one that did this post! LOLOL It's CaRaZy!

So anyway, I am a never-in, semi-newbie? At what point are you not considered a newbie any longer, in terms of learning the truth about $cient? I don't know.

So then I was just thinking, hmm cool. Maybe I'll register here. Oh and I love love love the laughing rolling on the floor little man icon because it is exactly what I am doing about all of this priceless stuff going on right now with the anti-$ciens, giving $cien the business when it comes to exposing the hideous lying beast that resides within. And then that meme comes up that you posted, and I swear, it's one of my favorite memes and I have used it recently in regard to $cient.

Who are you? lol But I'm just kidding - I don't expect you to answer that. I'm going to try to come here more often because I looked around a bit and I like what I see.

EDIT: Crap. I don't know how to work this board yet. I wanted to also say that you express yourself much BETTER in writing that I do! But I can so relate to what you are saying.

Jump

Operating teatime
EDIT: Crap. I don't know how to work this board yet. I wanted to also say that you express yourself much BETTER in writing that I do! But I can so relate to what you are saying.

Welcome aboard, Peggington :party:

Yes we love our Eldritch cuckoo :biglove:

And yes, please hang around the board here and share your insights, comments and incredulities because if you like writing, this cult really is a well of inspiration, a bottomless pit, the pits.

Last edited: