What's new

3 More Free in 3 Days!

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry but keeping people out of the evil C of S and sending them to the
creeps selling the koolaid on the outside is something I can not agree with.

As I respect your right to "not agree" to whatever you choose, so do I respect those who want to use the tech outside of the phony church.

As long as people are getting OUT of C of $
and as grown adults choose to use the tech, I support them in their goals. Many people will not leave C of $ if they cannot use the tech outside, to those not looking at that. Once out of the serious mind control, they can then read, look, listen and truly make up their own minds. That's key for me.

Happy Day 2 of the New Year :D

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
MORE arms hugging MORE Loved ones who've WALKED OUT!!!! :bighug:

Tory, you (and all of us) keep on , keepin' on till Co$, DM, etc. is disbanded and all those in the SO/Staff, Public etc. are REUNITED with their families, friends and to their REAL LIVES!
:hifive::yes:

Thanks, Wisened One!
It's a very exciting time to be a part of all of this!

Happy Day 2 of the New year, 2011!~:thumbsup:

Tory/Magoo

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
As I respect your right to "not agree" to whatever you choose, so do I respect those who want to use the tech outside of the phony church.

As long as people are getting OUT of C of $
and as grown adults choose to use the tech, I support them in their goals. Many people will not leave C of $ if they cannot use the tech outside, to those not looking at that. Once out of the serious mind control, they can then read, look, listen and truly make up their own minds. That's key for me.

Happy Day 2 of the New Year :D

Tory/Magoo

Yes but you're not just respecting those that want to use the tech. You're
actually hooking them up and seeing to it that they get more koolaid. Sort of like FSMing for them but hopefully, not getting any money for it

You said:
So I need names, and Phone #’s of people on the West Coast and East Coast who want PC’s. I’ll be happy to pass on your names……

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes but you're not just respecting those that want to use the tech. You're
actually hooking them up and seeing to it that they get more koolaid. Sort of like FSMing for them but hopefully, not getting any money for it

No, I'm not "FSMing" anyone. :duh: I said I have people who want to leave the "CHURCH" and still get auditing, and I need names and #'s of people who care to help these people. Some of them do---I am not a person delivering the tech. But I am willing to help connect people up, so they do get OUT of the Cult. If you have a problemo with that....so sorry. Spare me any more questioning on this, or call me. I hate typing as it is, especially saying the same thing, over and over, to someone who doesn't want to really hear what I have to say. Pick up the phone if you have more to question on this, please.

Happily, more and more are leaving....some going to Marty's site, some to Anonymous, some to OCMB, some here! It's all good, imnsho. :omg::D

Tory/Magoo

(818) 588-3044

Tory, you rock, sister! You, your posts and your videos are one of the major reasons why my husband finally started to feel comfortable in his own skin after he blew Tampa staff. It's all about knowing you're not alone.
For some people, the tech is still true for them. They don't need to C of $ for it to work. (That's one costly fuckin' via! LOL) Other people don't even believe it needs to be in public at all.
Hell, as long as the C of $ isn't making money off it, it doesn't bother me.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tory, you rock, sister! You, your posts and your videos are one of the major reasons why my husband finally started to feel comfortable in his own skin after he blew Tampa staff. It's all about knowing you're not alone.

Thank you Happy2BFree!
I'm **so** very happy to hear that :happydance:

I agree with you, totally. And to DM and gang:
Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Time is on *our* side!!!

Happy 2011 to All!! :dance3::hifive:

Tory/Magoo

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
No, I'm not "FSMing" anyone. :duh: I said I have people who want to leave the "CHURCH" and still get auditing, and I need names and #'s of people who care to help these people. Some of them do---I am not a person delivering the tech. But I am willing to help connect people up, so they do get OUT of the Cult. If you have a problemo with that....so sorry. Spare me any more questioning on this, or call me. I hate typing as it is, especially saying the same thing, over and over, to someone who doesn't want to really hear what I have to say. Pick up the phone if you have more to question on this, please.

Happily, more and more are leaving....some going to Marty's site, some to Anonymous, some to OCMB, some here! It's all good, imnsho. :omg::D

Tory/Magoo

(818) 588-3044

Nope, I'm not going to call you as I prefer typing rather than chatting on a phone.

I think what you wrote makes your position perfectly clear. I just disagree with it and will continue to speak out against it as I see fit.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
I actually believed what I said here but Terril , you got me there, hey, more bullshit. That's what you want , right! Lot's of bullshit.

The truth is a no no, because that would make L. Ron Wrong, so sorry you cannot handle the truth.

L. Ron Hubbard was the biggest bullshitter of them all in my eyes and if you cannot deal with that, as you obviously can't then there is no hope at all and that is SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I've long admired Tory for how she has stepped up, spoke the truth, called the "church" on their lies, and been so willing to help so many people.

I know people who were wavering and saw Tory on a vid and bingo - out!

Yes, yes, yes, anon has been out in the street and on the net. There is OCMB, WWP and this board....all good.

But, folks, hats off to Tory to being out there in the public and doing her thing !

Mystic

Crusader
Oh oh oh I just had a hugely scary thought. OMG....

scifaggOT church tosses in the towel.

Marty and Mike go to jail (with others of course)

And...

no, you aren't ready for this. Maybe I should just delete this posting.

Well, here goes: And we of ESMB are forced (by extremely strange and bizarre circumstances of course) to take over the dead church and do as we wilt with the remnants.

My first action is to set Zinnie loose on all the OSA/GO schoidt which can be found.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I continue to respect you Tory as I know you do a lot to get people out of the cult of scientology, but I will still continue to let people know exactly what scientology is whether in or out of the CoS.

As do I.........how do you think it is that they leave?
It's by hearing the facts, the truth, and letting people
make up their own minds. Once they realize *I* really
don't have a dog in this hunt, except to open the gates
letting any and all birds fly who want to, they usually
spread their wings and head out.

It's a great start of a new year...this is for sure!

And here is DM::::
:::omg:<<<<<("holy sheet catfish, I'm F***d!)

As I've said many times, tick tock, tick tock....:)

Tory/Magoo

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
Deprogramming life long culties in under an hour and half is truly impressive work.

Excellent news.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Deprogramming life long culties in under an hour and half is truly impressive work.

SomeGuy,

I'd love to take credit like that. However, if you actually read what I said, these were new people, barely "in" at all-hardly "life long culties". That would be a trick I'd love to say I could do. Meantime...this was a good one, two and three!
:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

Best :rose:

Tory/Magoo