What's new

3 More Free in 3 Days!

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

This has been an *amazing* end of 2010! In the last 3 days,
a person has called me each day who was being royally worked over by
Scientology.

Apparently they are now "texting" ...as one man told me he was getting TONS
of Texts from them (this was a W.I.S.E. group, not C of $---but all trying to get
him on the "Bridge").

He actually was trying to get his "counter intention" wife (a smart lady who could
smell a rat) onto C of S's "little communications course".

After about 1/2 hour of talking with him, with he getting it, but not quite, I finally said:
"I tell ya what. Here's *exactly* how I feel about that "little communications course
in C of $"....just imagine a train zooming along about 900 miles/hour. Stretch your wife
out across the tracks, pitch ALL of your bank accounts (as he'd told me he had $$ as did she)
and your investments AND your house)---that's what you're doing when you get your wife
"on that little communications course".

He was shocked...and said, "Really? Wow! Thank you SO much---I finally get what
you've been saying".

The day before another person left.

Tonight a 3rd man was sure he was "in" the right place---until he sent me a PM.
I told him to call me, as I don't like typing. After again, about 20 minutes...he fully
got it. As always, I tell them to go on the Net and read, look, listen, make up their
*own* minds---but to always keep in mind C of $ can NEVER say that.

So thank you to each and every one of you! I know how hard many of you work,
and I post this to let you know your work, as Anonymous' ...and anyone else helping
expose the abuses of this insidious CULT----they are getting *fantastic* results!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2011, TO ALL :thumbsup::dance3::arose::thewave:

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks to all....:D

2011 is going to be one ***great*** year!

:arose:

Tory/Magoo

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors

Tory - Congratulations on a fabulous year! Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Happy-New-Year-images-2011.jpg

:)

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
The missing link for all of you is this is NOT in any way *my* stat....this is the workings of each
and everrrrrrrrrrrrrry one of you! Had you not been here, and doing what you're doing, *I* wouldn't be here, doing what *I* do. See?

So this HUGE success, joy---is all of ours! No question about it.

and to Mystic:
Me love you long time.:arose::love11: ((ditto!))

Happy 2011 to ALL :D

Tory/Magoo

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/12/31/2011-rolls-in-like-a-lion/#comment-98966

Tory posts to Marty's Blog on opening the New Independent Training Center

Fantastic news! Yes…..here’s the deal on my end: People are, as you know,
L E A V I N G C of $! As they do, they go on the Net, often call me (and some others) …and if they want auditing or training, I pitch they can get it in the field, from you all, minus the abuses of C of $/M.

So I need names, and Phone #’s of people on the West Coast and East Coast who want PC’s. I’ll be happy to pass on your names…….but good God, if the last 3 days is any indicator, I’ve kept one/day from joining, who have $$$ and were being royally worked over by C of $.

Sorry but keeping people out of the evil C of S and sending them to the
creeps selling the koolaid on the outside is something I can not agree with.

Friend

Patron
Good News!
Today I have been on ESMB for one year.
I have learned so much; and thank you all who have been posting on the message board.
Friend.

PS. My thumbs up for you!:happydance :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:::happydance::happydance:

This has been an *amazing* end of 2010! In the last 3 days,
a person has called me each day who was being royally worked over by
Scientology.

Apparently they are now "texting" ...as one man told me he was getting TONS
of Texts from them (this was a W.I.S.E. group, not C of $---but all trying to get
him on the "Bridge").

He actually was trying to get his "counter intention" wife (a smart lady who could
smell a rat) onto C of S's "little communications course".

After about 1/2 hour of talking with him, with he getting it, but not quite, I finally said:
"I tell ya what. Here's *exactly* how I feel about that "little communications course
in C of $"....just imagine a train zooming along about 900 miles/hour. Stretch your wife
out across the tracks, pitch ALL of your bank accounts (as he'd told me he had $$ as did she)
and your investments AND your house)---that's what you're doing when you get your wife
"on that little communications course".

He was shocked...and said, "Really? Wow! Thank you SO much---I finally get what
you've been saying".

The day before another person left.

Tonight a 3rd man was sure he was "in" the right place---until he sent me a PM.
I told him to call me, as I don't like typing. After again, about 20 minutes...he fully
got it. As always, I tell them to go on the Net and read, look, listen, make up their
*own* minds---but to always keep in mind C of $ can NEVER say that.

So thank you to each and every one of you! I know how hard many of you work,
and I post this to let you know your work, as Anonymous' ...and anyone else helping
expose the abuses of this insidious CULT----they are getting *fantastic* results!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2011, TO ALL :thumbsup::dance3::arose::thewave:

Tory/Magoo

Wisened One

Crusader
MORE arms hugging MORE Loved ones who've WALKED OUT!!!! :cloud9: :bighug:

Tory, you (and all of us) keep on , keepin' on till Co$, DM, etc. is disbanded and all those in the SO/Staff, Public etc. are REUNITED with their families, friends and to their REAL LIVES! :yes: :hifive:

C

ClearWater1

Sorry but keeping people out of the evil C of S and sending them to the
creeps selling the koolaid on the outside is something I can not agree with.

+1. Martys a fuckin tool of the highest order. But hey, better out than in they always say right...

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
As I've said before, I suspect that Marty is planning on leading 'them' all back in. Minus the ones who have shown unwillingness to stand in line for their kool aid.

He's promised a bombshell for Ron's 100th Anniversary.

But, then, he's promised *other* things too.

Where is that deeper analysis of 'Luis Gets Ron!'

Zinj

FoTi

Crusader
As I've said before, I suspect that Marty is planning on leading 'them' all back in. Minus the ones who have shown unwillingness to stand in line for their kool aid.

He's promised a bombshell for Ron's 100th Anniversary.

But, then, he's promised *other* things too.

Where is that deeper analysis of 'Luis Gets Ron!'

Zinj

Do you mean anniversary of Dianetics? Isn't that 39 years from now?

Will Marty still be around by then?

Or do you mean LRH's 100th Birthday?

That's this year, isn't it?....Gee less than 3 months. Hmmm....can't wait! I hope it's good. Let's see.....maybe he's going to lead a swat team into Int to rescue those in the hole? That would be too cool. LOL