What's new

30 Most Outrageous Sell-Ebb Feuds ~ Tom Cruise is in 2!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tom Cruise, an Oat Tea Ate - (CAUSE over MEST) and Scientology is disseminating again - "E" has a show on "30 Most Outrageous Celebrity Feuds" and Tom Cruise is highlighted in TWO of the top feuds. Now that is CAUSE Tom!! You go- you are sooo Oat Tea!!:clap:

The first one is the problem South Park creator's had when they aired "Tom Cruise in the CLOSET". Tom allegedly tried to blackmail Paramount Pictures by threatening (he denies it - :whistling: IMAGINE THAT - A SCIENTOLOGIST BLACK MAILING ANYONE???) if they don't pull South Park's episode. The creators fought and have aired it several times since 2005 and got some type of emmy award! I saw it this year - it is so fricken true and hysterical!! Hail Xenu!

Isaac Hayes quit the show (what was he doing on it in the first place - this is Oat Tea ethical and moral man? Did his MAA know about this show) and then later died :omg: (got the Eee Pee from Scientology Oat Tea levels). I remember hearing that he quit and I was still "in". I thought - why would any Scientologist be on this show - it is rather crude and gross!! $$$$$$$$$$ ? Now I know - the Cult probably broke Isaac Hayes and he needed m-o-n-e-y~ the most important idol in Scientology!! It is what is most important!!

South Park - keep airing that episode - it will keep the young ones out of the CULT!!

Next Tom Cruise feud - is #5 - Brooke Shields verses Tom Cruise - his anti psychiatry rant re: Brooke - was in the top #5 - Brooke fought back and said "Tom should stick to saving the world from aliens"! Matt Lauer - also slammed him - Tom said he as "glib".

Good job Tom Cruise - you look like an ass to the world - you and your crazy religion!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
Tom Cruise, an Oat Tea Ate - (CAUSE over MEST) and Scientology is disseminating again - "E" has a show on "30 Most Outrageous Celebrity Feuds" and Tom Cruise is highlighted in TWO of the top feuds. Now that is CAUSE Tom!! You go- you are sooo Oat Tea!!:clap:

The first one is the problem South Park creator's had when they aired "Tom Cruise in the CLOSET". Tom allegedly tried to blackmail Paramount Pictures by threatening (he denies it - :whistling: IMAGINE THAT - A SCIENTOLOGIST BLACK MAILING ANYONE???) if they don't pull South Park's episode. The creators fought and have aired it several times since 2005 and got some type of emmy award! I saw it this year - it is so fricken true and hysterical!! Hail Xenu!

Isaac Hayes quit the show (what was he doing on it in the first place - this is Oat Tea ethical and moral man? Did his MAA know about this show) and then later died :omg: (got the Eee Pee from Scientology Oat Tea levels). I remember hearing that he quit and I was still "in". I thought - why would any Scientologist be on this show - it is rather crude and gross!! $$$$$$$$$$ ? Now I know - the Cult probably broke Isaac Hayes and he needed m-o-n-e-y~ the most important idol in Scientology!! It is what is most important!!

South Park - keep airing that episode - it will keep the young ones out of the CULT!!

Next Tom Cruise feud - is #5 - Brooke Shields verses Tom Cruise - his anti psychiatry rant re: Brooke - was in the top #5 - Brooke fought back and said "Tom should stick to saving the world from aliens"! Matt Lauer - also slammed him - Tom said he as "glib".

Good job Tom Cruise - you look like an ass to the world - you and your crazy religion!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yep, Tom's out there creating the "MY WAY ARC". :grouch: It's the Scio way and

anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot. Tom, your ranks of superior beings are

shrinking rapidly. Babye now.

Lot of us idiots out here. It's much more fun outside the walls.