What's new

50% Discount on Scientology Religious Status EXTENDED FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
UPDATED: Church of Scientology of the Valley Gift Completion Chart

UPDATED: Church of Scientology of the Valley Gift Completion Chart

From Mike Rinder.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-91/

Screenshot-753.png

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Don't be a square..own one :duh:

Jesus! :unsure:

Oh well...there is a line up at the org
they all want to own a square
there won't be 'nuff squares
Hurry up :duh:

Leland

Crusader
LOL... "Half Aumni" gee.....Cult of Scien, making up words again....

Not just the spelling....what the heck is a Half Alumni? Oh, Half Aumni.....:eyeroll:

And someone has to buy a square to become an Alumni???? That is strange...redefining words again...

As usual for the Cult.....horrid misspelling. I guess LRH left the job of Copy Editor off his corrected version of the Galactic Confederation's Organization Board...??!!

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: UPDATED: Church of Scientology of the Valley Gift Completion Chart

LOL!! This is some Mary Kay and Avon MLM/pyramid scam shit right here. This is hilarious hahaha!

I wonder who will win the pink cadillac with LRH's toothy grin plastered on the side?!

Yes. So this is their core field? About 90 people in the bottom two tiers. If it includes staff donors and they were backed out, what would it look like then?

From this graphic representation it appears to me like an aging stagnant field and 2nd generationers held together with old loyalties.

I can almost feel the peer pressure from here.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
Re: BREAKING! 50% Discount on Scientology Religious Status! Again!

BREAKING! 50% Discount on Scientology Religious Status! Again!

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-93/

attachment.php

When they say 1 million (the "Million Match) are they referring to dollars? Hmmmmmm, if so then somebody donated $1,000,000 and once that money was in there sweaty grip they then realized that to make another million dollars all they have to do is makeup this idea that anything you donate will be matched by money they already have? Is that what I see going on here?

I suppose they could pull off this con without having the original million dollars although I don't know if they need documentation of the original one-million-dollar donation for IRS purposes.

Some Random Guy

Patron with Honors

When they say 1 million (the SQUARE pyramid) are they referring to dollars? Hmmmmmm, if so then somebody donated $1,000,000 and once that money was in there sweaty grip they then realized that to make another million dollars all they have to do is makeup this idea that anything you donate will be matched by money they already have? Is that what I see going on here?

I suppose they could pull off this con without having the original million dollars although I don't know if they need documentation of the original one-million-dollar donation for IRS purposes.

I've seen this type of scheme before. What has happened is that some big fat whale has been convinced that the best way he can spend his dollars is to help other scientologists to spend their own. IOW a whale will match the other peoples contributions.
Example: You give $2500 and the whale will also give $2500 but you will be seen as donating $5000 and be awarded the status associated with $5000.

I mean really, did you think the church was going to part with "their" money?

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors

I've seen this type of scheme before. What has happened is that some big fat whale has been convinced that the best way he can spend his dollars is to help other scientologists to spend their own. IOW a whale will match the other peoples contributions.
Example: You give $2500 and the whale will also give $2500 but you will be seen as donating $5000 and be awarded the status associated with $5000.

I mean really, did you think the church was going to part with "their" money?

Back at the time lrh died I was on course after a 10-year hiatus. During that period there was something new I had never heard of and that was you had to be a member of the IAS to be on any course. If I remember right it was 10 or 15 bucks for a 6 month intro membership and somewhere around $100 maybe for a lifetime membership. I remember thinking, what the hell is this about? I just thought it was some kind of a rip off.

Shortly after Hubbard died I had a couple of experiences at the org which made me leave for good. If I was having a hard time justifying $15 I just can't believe these people these days are putting in thousands. Just boggles the senses.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Church of Scientology of the Valley Donation Honor Roll.

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-96/

attachment.php
An interesting observation from Intergalactic Walrus on Tony Ortega's blog:

http://tonyortega.org/2016/08/11/ne...r-of-scientologys-founder/#comment-2832726108

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

I saw the Valley Ideal Org donors list posted today on Mike Rinder's blog. The Buttercelli Bakery is listed under the "Humanitarians". Hmm... unfortunately, they went out of business last year. They put out a story that they were going to relocate to a bigger location in Studio City and then "boom" - they closed their doors, never to be heard from again. One has to wonder, if they hadn't throw away at least $100,000, down the Valley Ideal Org rathole, would they still be in business. You would think that seeing their name would make a clam think twice about wasting money on this boondoggle. SMH

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Well aren't they shooper generous and all that.:duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:

Seriously folks, I pity the poor fools that cannot see through this obvious scam. Basically figure this, why all the bother about matched donations rather than giving the whole lot of the manipulated a 50% discount instead? Oh wait, I know why, because they get roped into paying the full damages right off the bat. all the rest, all the 'matched donations' ( :hysterical: ) is a bunch of smoke 'n' mirrors. After all, how could anyone who became disenfranchised ever prove having yer profound courses paid for by cult anyhow? Man, gotta love people who actually/probaby good hearted and well meaning folks, paying too frikken much for some really dumb shite, and all happy-happy joy-joy.... gah! :headbang: And they actually believe some angel is going to match them? On anything? OMFG.
Who are all these wealthy doners so eager to help these people up the imaginary bridge? Lolol. Anonymous indeed *snork!* My spidey senses smell just another money-grabbin', slimey tactical tentacle of the CoS hydra.... so silly, oh yeah, c cult will match your money... after so many broken and dead trying to get refunds, so many just dead-broke broken, now tied irrectractably tied into a rabbit-hole of corruption and illusion. Welcome to one of the most sophisticated milking machines evah!
Fuck you ol' Mutha Hubbard, Mr Lron, you sick and twisted con artist, liar, thief, drug-addled, sociopathic, racist, homophobic (in denile), crap-spewing, quack. Fuck you to the end of times (heh, if its true for you! :p ), churn in your own unholy fires mofo! *pant-pant*

ouff. So sorry folks, just had to go and pop the ol' Lron zit..... blather over, I go nao... :run:

TexasLurker

Patron
That's an awful lot of empty squares. How depressing it just be to those who have been squeezed to death already, when they see how much squeezing is yet to come.

Last edited: