What's new

600 staff will be needed to fully man the Scientology Valley Org

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mike Rinder: The Largest Org On The Planet Is…
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/largest-org-planet/

LEAKED E-MAIL:
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014
Subject: CCI Int OT Committee Meeting Minutes – 2014 05 16

CCI OTC MEETING MINUTES – MAY 16, 2014

Carol Espinoza led the meeting and recited the purpose of the OT Committee from the OT Ambassador Program.

Carol is representing the OT Committee on the Maiden Voyage in June. Carol stated that our OT Committee is going to reorganize its finances so that one person from the OT Committee can be sent to attend the Maiden Voyage each year.

Carol stated that this is a big year for CC, with temporarily moving the org and renovations which are anticipated to begin after the annual Gala!

Carol also gave a brief rundown of the recent event for Valley Org - plans are finalized; the buildings will connect to each other; the cathedral will be used for international events; and it is anticipated that 600 staff will be needed to fully man the org! Currently, the largest org on the planet is the internet in terms of number of persons doing courses, so Valley Org is very important for those persons flowing onto and up the Bridge.

Trish Crandell arrived and let us know the following:

Maiden Voyage replay local events (location to be announced):

June 28 – Opening night
uly 5 – Management night
July 12 – Author Services night
July 19 – IAS night
June 27 – CC Int will be hosting a fundraiser for Valley Org in the Renaissance Restaurant to meet CC Int’s target! Fundraising for Valley Org will also be the fundraising focus the first two nights of Maiden Voyage event replays.

Trish noted that our OT Committee needs to establish events and thrusts that can be created on and in which everyone is interested. Carol will be sending around questionnaires to communicate on this, as well as when is the best time for our OT Committee meetings to maximize attendance.

Carol said we will have a kickoff party/event after Maiden Voyage to go over our next OT Ambassador Program – date and time to be announced.

Discussion on the above ensued. Carol then read an LRH quote, and the meeting was adjourned.

Persons attending:
Carol Espinoza
Dawn Green
Sunny Jensen
Linda Nielsen
Barbara Taylor
Albertina Mejias-Harvey
Marlene Wortzman
As always go to Mike's post for his entire analysis.

EXCERPTS FROM MIKE'S ANALYSIS:
You can bet THIS is going to be a flap.

The LARGEST org is the internet?
Is this a new method of avoiding the orgs altogether? Long term scientologists sign up for an “internet extension course” and it keeps the call-in and regges at bay “I am already enrolled on a course”?
And this org needs 600 staff? They will be on post, as the old saying goes, when pigs fly.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
They are certifiably insane. Did even the FSO have 600 staff? At peak? Ever? Not even close.

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Hmmm, maybe by saying the largest org is the internet is a way to explain why all the Ideal Orgs are EMPTY. I wonder how they are going to explain public doing courses online. How is that standard tech or whatever.
Co$ math makes me laugh. :hysterical:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
They are certifiably insane. Did even the FSO have 600 staff? At peak? Ever? Not even close.

Isn't that the entire point of memorizing Hubbard's scripture?

That's how Scientologists get their completion certs.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Gotta make those postulates to play a big game. They do love to fantasize. :yawn:

for sure. The 600 number is just total BS but members still in the bubble think it's true and will happen because of all the expansion, not. It's a motivational number.

I talked with a OT7 not too long ago, the person actually thought people completing Super Powah were going to make a big impact on the planet. Of course, the person didn't realize that all the prior new releases like New Pro TR's, KTL/LOC, OT8, GATI, GATII, the Basics, etc were to make "planetary clearing" possible as well. We are talking dim light bulb here.

In fact since having known this OT7 for awhile, and when I got the Deb Cook email and then researched, why looking over the OT7 and their accomplishments/behavior in life/personality, why my own dim light bulb began to brighten. LOL

I'm normally not a conspiracy theorist, but my immediate reaction to hearing about these 600 people being needed was that they're needed for a reason other than manning an org. Don't know what, exactly, but that's a huge number of people even if COS had the 10 million members it says it has.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I'm normally not a conspiracy theorist, but my immediate reaction to hearing about these 600 people being needed was that they're needed for a reason other than manning an org. Don't know what, exactly, but that's a huge number of people even if COS had the 10 million members it says it has.

It's very common that people get recruited for one thing, and then when they've signed the contract, they get assigned to something quite different from what they were promised.

Gib

Crusader
It's very common that people get recruited for one thing, and then when they've signed the contract, they get assigned to something quite different from what they were promised.

true, as SO members are expected to do any job, instant OT they become, no Bridge needed. :laugh:

FoTi

Crusader
Maybe CC will get the standard cos makeover. Lots of fakey gold and over the top gaudy embelishments....

I would imagine...it needs to be brought up to current earthquake codes and such too. NOT cheap.

Maybe 600 people needed to renovate CC?

Can't leave those celebs waiting for too long to get back in the chair, holding the cans.

Maybe DM figures the more the merrier and the faster it will get done.

Gib

Crusader
Maybe 600 people needed to renovate CC?

Can't leave those celebs waiting for too long to get back in the chair, holding the cans.

Maybe DM figures the more the merrier and the faster it will get done.

I reckon, in view of the past posts, it's a motivational number to get public and staff thinking people are needed because of expansion PR told to such,

and as a double whammy or hidden, because more [STRIKE]staff[/STRIKE] slaves are needed to renovate, as well as replace those leaving/blowing.

The datum from hubbard is double the target number as that is how theta works, or something like that, I forget.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
To my knowledge and in my experience, while that is very true of the SO, that is not at all true of a non-SO Class V Org, such as Valley Org. They can't expect people to sign a Class V Org, non-SO contract at Valley Org, and then ship them off to do renos at CC.

Persons attending:
Carol Espinoza
Dawn Green
Sunny Jensen
Linda Nielsen
Barbara Taylor
Albertina Mejias-Harvey
Marlene Wortzman
Lets push the entheta aside, and lets get down! It's time Mimsey laid the facts on the table. He had a big time crush on Dawn before she married Peter. Mmmmm - She was one hot potato! You betcha.

Mimsey

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmm, maybe by saying the largest org is the internet is a way to explain why all the Ideal Orgs are EMPTY. I wonder how they are going to explain public doing courses online. How is that standard tech or whatever.
Co$ math makes me laugh. :hysterical:

So the whole ideal org thing was a waste of time and money? Who knew? So they'll send the donation money back down lines now?

I guess they are relying on the internet to help disseminate Scientology. Such a coincidence, I was hoping the same thing. I wonder which one of us is going to get our wish.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
So if the biggest (and I assume most productive) org is the internet, then they expect the internet to deliver auditing since that is what orgs [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] should do, right?

Heh. :biggrin:

Paul

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
To my knowledge and in my experience, while that is very true of the SO, that is not at all true of a non-SO Class V Org, such as Valley Org. They can't expect people to sign a Class V Org, non-SO contract at Valley Org, and then ship them off to do renos at CC.

No, but they CAN recruit somebody to Valley Org, ship him off to Flag or ASHO or whatever for tech training, fail to pay his room and board, and then have the training org make him do renos part time to pay for his room and board, and then use him in the SO HGC during internship.

This happened many many times, to the extent that one could conclude that this was the real reason why the SO pressured orgs to send people off for training -- so the SO could get free labor.

TG1

Angelic Poster
First, the idea that the Valley Org will need 600 staff is :hysterical:

Second, regarding the number of staff at Flag Land Base, an ex-Sea Org who was posted many years at Flag as a senior exec there recently said elsewhere on the interwebz that there are currently 1,100 staff at Flag.