What's new

6000 on Solo NOTs?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Scientologists are incredibly gullible.

They just accept these bizarre numbers games as though they mean something.

When the stats are 5.4X expanded (numbers), then the theta/mest ratio will be reversed and the planet saved.

When the orgs are the size (numbers) of Old St. Hill then OT IX and OT X can be released.

When there are 1000 (numbers)new S.O. delivery people recruited, then SuperPower can be released.

When there are 10,000 (numbers) Solo Nots auditors, then the world can be "steered" to salvation.

In the OT Doctorate Course, LRH stated:

"At any one time on Earth there were not more than about 10,000 people of a caliber, that was sufficient to do a little steering or leading.

"There's only about 10,000 of them really." – LRH

We calculated that 10,000 OT VIIs and OT VIIIs could do a lot of steering and leading, thus the target was born.​

Magic numbers.

Scientology is a superstitious lottery.

If you get the right numbers you win "eternity".

HelluvaHoax!

Anyways, what happened to 10,000 Solo Nots Auditors?

3647738888_5ce1ec5edb_o.jpg

Now it's 6000?

And what happens if they get that number?

What is the EP?

3647738932_374baf490a_o-1.jpg

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Anyways, what happened to 10,000 Solo Nots Auditors?

3647738888_5ce1ec5edb_o.jpg

Now it's 6000?

And what happens if they get that number?

What is the EP?

3647738932_374baf490a_o-1.jpg

I remember being at the Flag graduations and listening to the very few Oat Tee's at graduation. I just cringed when they would look at LRH - Lafatso - and say "thank you SIR - lets give a hand to LRH!" I absolutely knew it would be part of EVERY speech - and I would make bets with my friend - and sure enough - every single time.

Let's all give the finger to LRH! Fuck you OSA!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
And lets not forget the crushingly banal 'success stories', where people bubble and enthuse about having gained completely unremarkable 'abilities', that absolutely everybody already has.

129250040_Are_You_Gullible_300x300_xlarge.jpeg

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
^^6000??? :omg:
Hm, CoS fun with numbers no doubt, that'd be about 1/10th of existing paying victims by my guesstimation. The basic reality is... knock at least one of the zeros offa that stat.. :p

Remember, they're expanding like never before! Zoom! Whoosh! Kerplewee!
*cue flushing toilet sound effects*

:eyeroll:

c-orgy

Patron with Honors
What happened to 10,000 auditing on NOTS?

It was a big project Div 2 to name all those people-
at AOLA in about 2006.

Now only 6,000?
That's a big downstat. :omg:

HelluvaHoax!

What happened to 10,000 auditing on NOTS?

It was a big project Div 2 to name all those people-
at AOLA in about 2006.

Now only 6,000?
That's a big downstat. :omg:

10,000 is still the magic number that will save the planet.

The 6,000 number is (supposedly) how many are currently "on" the level.

Even if that 6K number was correct it would mean that every year since 1950 there has been about 2 people who got into Scientology worldwide each week--who stayed in it to get onto OT VII.

2 people per month worldwide.

Let's break it down (LOLOL, if that's even possible). That would mean each week there would be one person from the Western Hemisphere and one person from the Eastern Hemisphere that became a dedicated life-long Scientologist.

That is the actual stat of Scientology. Each week, worldwide, a couple people become Scientologists and stick around.

Actually, with the global PR meltdown for the COS over the past 5 years, I am guessing that the number has fallen.

If the auditing tech actually worked, instead of having 6000 people on OT VII they would have hundreds of millions.

Must be SPs that are keeping everyone off the Bridge. :hysterical:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
As I've said before, NOTs is flawed technology. It activates case without handling each "piece" of it terminatedly. Eventually, the solo auditor gets restimulated into complete overwhelm.

RONS Orgs has a level they call Excalibur which can be described as "NOTs with something extra". This "something extra" fixes the technical hole in NOTs and allows the solo auditor to complete in a lot less time. (I myself spent a year on Excalibur but it's my understanding that most complete in less time than that.)

But I have heard one thing that disturbed me -- there are a lot of OT 3 completions out there who have audited OT 2 for about a week and OT 3 for about two weeks! :omg: This is cutative beyond belief! All this does is restimulate the level and leave the "OT" at major risk. Add NOTs on top of that and you might as well be getting a series of shock treatments instead. :shock:

The person who told me this [name withheld] said some clients, coming to her after leaving the church, did not know the date of incident 1 and did not know the purpose of the upper levels was to free beings.

I used to think the "Miscavige bridge" was workable -- although not optimum -- through OT 3. Now Grades and Dianetics is the maximum I would reluctantly recommend. Although in the Freezone things are much better.

Helena

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
The reason that thread even came up in conversation had to do with the purple tags. Is it really normal to have > 13% of any one group of people have a "serious illness"? I remember people around here were speculating at one point that the cancer boat Failwinds had something to do with it. But the person I was talking to pointed out to me that Scientology in general, and specifically OT VII with the 6 month sec checks, was extremely stressful. I agree with that assessment, because stress unleashes some pretty damaging physiological responses.

Nice job, Davey. You're killing off your best customers with the 6 month squirrel sec checks.

:thumbsup:

There is of course no proof but this link with serious illness has been alleged more than once. I once did a very rough comparison of the life expectancy of cancer victims in Scientology, where age at death was known (including the cases listed above), and the official figures for cancer victims in the US as a whole.

This showed quite clearly that cancer victims in the US as a whole lived on average twenty years longer, many of them surviving into their 70s. The average figure for Scientologists was just over 50.

Some of this could be chance, but some of it is certainly Scientology.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip> All this does is restimulate the level and leave the "OT" at major risk.

Risk from what, exactly?

Paul
All sorts of misemotion including anxiety, depression, and hopelessness; symptoms of schizophrenia; profound unhappiness, cancer; and last but not least, a conviction that if all this solo auditing made things this bad, then MORE solo auditing will fix it.

Helena

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Back in the day, I remember a dear friend telling me the biggest loss in their life was having been taken taken off auditing on solo nots ( based, of course, on a KR that was full of unproven lies but written by a "power FSM: )

She died with that unresolved.

Anyway, the numbers don't wotk out for 6,000 to be auditing on solo nots.

And, my God, even if it were true ( and it isn't ) wouldn't that be a pitiful number after 60 years? I mean if that stuff really worked wouldn't they be mobbed worldwide?

Beacon

Patron
How are 10,000 Solo NOTS completions going to accomplish anything? I thought that OT8 was the first "real" OT level.

Also, perhaps Solo NOTS completions are dying faster than they are being made.

HelluvaHoax!

Back in the day, I remember a dear friend telling me the biggest loss in their life was having been taken taken off auditing on solo nots ( based, of course, on a KR that was full of unproven lies but written by a "power FSM: )

And, my God, even if it were true ( and it isn't ) wouldn't that be a pitiful number after 60 years? I mean if that stuff really worked wouldn't they be mobbed worldwide?

6000......Yeah, the all-powerful international OTs got 2 people on the bridge each week for 60 years. Two that stayed on the bridge.

That's not OT.

That's just the law of averages kicking in.

And what was the COST of trapping those few people on the "Bridge"? The cost was that Scientology--the brand--became the most hated religion in the world, by Gallup Polls.

I don't view their 6000 people stat as an achievement. Not when the cost of finding 6000 dupes was to destroy their international repute with exponentially greater numbers of people who left Scientology after being ripped off.

phenomanon

Canyon

Hard to understand a mindset that believes that a Solo Auditor can be 'taken off' a level. After all, it is a Solo level. Why not just continue auditing on it?

O. I know. Scn'ists believe that a C/S is needed to tell them what to do, when to do it, and if they have EPd it.

When is it that they get that "return of self-deternmanism"? When the C/S tells them taht they have it?

ROTFLMAO.

phenomanon

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
6000......Yeah, the all-powerful international OTs got 2 people on the bridge each week for 60 years. Two that stayed on the bridge.

That's not OT.

That's just the law of averages kicking in.

And what was the COST of trapping those few people on the "Bridge"? The cost was that Scientology--the brand--became the most hated religion in the world, by Gallup Polls.

I don't view their 6000 people stat as an achievement. Not when the cost of finding 6000 dupes was to destroy their international repute with exponentially greater numbers of people who left Scientology after being ripped off.

And, the "numbers" they claim are completely false. So, they ruined what reputation they once ( imagined ) they had in order to tell the world they had something ( 6,000 on solo bots ) they knew they never had.

Makes sense to a psycho!

And , out of what, 6 million, 8 million currently active cult members ?

... and they claim they don't smoke dope ? :roflmao:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Email from Anne Mintz at Flag Office in LA.

By *on" I guess this means started, started but thought better of it and left, started but got booted off, thought about starting, and once did a metered interview with Larry Gelbart!

Anyone have reliable info on how many actually are on/through? I would guess closer to 1000 - although by the amount of damage they've done, it would seem to be a lot more!

Hi!
As you’ve probably heard, this coming Friday we will be celebrating reaching the 6,000 mark towards 10,000 on or through Solo NOTs!
Kaye Champagne—the Flag OTC I/C and Flag OT Ambassador I/C is coming here for 10 days with another OT Ambassador to LAUNCH the next target towards 10,000 on Solo NOTs!
This is a BIG deal! The launch will be in the AOLA Atrium at 6:30pm on Friday the 17th of August with dinner served. Let me know you’re coming (You don’t want to miss this!).
Love, Anne Mintz – Flag Office I/C LA
[email protected]

There is a typo (damn es pee's)! Let's get that corrected now, shall we? :biggrin:

Okay, good! :coolwink: Here we go:

Hi!
As you’ve probably heard, this coming Friday we will be celebrating reaching the 6,000 mark towards 10,000 on or through Solo NOTs!
Kaye Champagne—the Flag OTC I/C and Flag OT Ambassador I/C is coming here for 10 days with another OT Ambassador to LAUNCH the next target towards 10,000 on Solo NOTs!
This is a BIG LIE! The launch will be in the AOLA Atrium at 6:30pm on Friday the 17th of August with dinner served. Let me know you’re coming (You don’t want to miss this!).
Love, Anne Mintz – Flag Office I/C LA
[email protected][/QUOTE]

:eyeroll::unsure::ohmy::whistling: